Spanish man arrested in Lampang in connection with big UK cocaine case

webfact

Spanish man arrested in Lampang in connection with big UK cocaine case

1pm.jpg

Pictures (2): INN

Heavily armed drug cops arrested a 36 year old Spanish man at a noodle shop in downtown Lampang at the weekend.

A warrant for the arrest of Francesco Jesus Gutierrez Marcos had been issued in Thailand on Friday following representation from UK authorities.

1pm1.jpg

Marcos is alleged to be a member of a five person gang that imported 513 kilos of cocaine into the UK.

The UK authorities said that he fled to Thailand after the bust at the end of January this year. 

Source: INN

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News Full story:

35 minutes ago, elektrified said:

513 Kg.??? From Spain into the U.K. I assume (no doubt via Morocco)?

That is a LOT of blow!!!

Morocco was one of the old smuggling routes to Spain for cannabis resin.i say old because in most euro countries it's now being taken over with grow your own skunk.this large haul of the white stuff probably came from South America by ship and then from Spain to the uk.

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Morocco was one of the old smuggling routes to Spain for cannabis resin.i say old because in most euro countries it's now being taken over with grow your own skunk.this large haul of the white stuff probably came from South America by ship and then from Spain to the uk.

There is still over sea traffic from Morocco to Spain, At night and some daring guys do it in daytime to....anything that makes a lot of money never stops !!!

31 minutes ago, off road pat said:

There is still over sea traffic from Morocco to Spain, At night and some daring guys do it in daytime to....anything that makes a lot of money never stops !!!

Moroccan and North African resin once costing around £750 for 9oz (soap bar) as it was called.now worth nothing in the uk.i know this because I used to smoke it.it lost out in the end because it was mixed with all sorts of crap in Spain and imported to the uk.now the uk has its own supply of home growers of skunk weed.the only thing being smuggled out of morocco is people and I doubt if someone would use such a highly policed route.

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

You were getting ripped.....?

That was in about 92' come 2005 it was around £150 and now zilch,zero and probably unsalable.importing to the uk was a tough old game and we had to pay those extortionate prices as we had no choice.a good mate used to sell me a oz for £100 and as time went on it went down and down to £30 an oz.not bad for a months smoke.there used to Be big boat loads smuggled to Spain but now its the odd jet ski.

4 hours ago, happy chappie said:

He should of stayed underneath that rock in the jungle or at least had a shave and bought a wig.im afraid to say where he's going he won't see much sunshine for the next 15 yrs.

hope so. being a drug dealer must be stressful he looks closer to 50 years old.

3 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Moroccan and North African resin once costing around £750 for 9oz (soap bar) as it was called.now worth nothing in the uk.i know this because I used to smoke it.it lost out in the end because it was mixed with all sorts of crap in Spain and imported to the uk.now the uk has its own supply of home growers of skunk weed.the only thing being smuggled out of morocco is people and I doubt if someone would use such a highly policed route.

Hmm,...You don't keep up with the latest technologies !!!...I'm not going to elaborate on this but you might read some stuff in a near future !?!?

Archived