Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 July 2019 20:15

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Shock as Trump backs Putin on election meddling at summit

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Putin is right, it's nonsense, how exactly can Russia make me vote one way or the other?

 

Well, it worked on you.

 

Seriously, if you don't understand how an election can be manipulated - suppression of votes is probably more important than "swaying" of votes - then maybe just move on.

 

With an Electoral College vote which ultimately came down to ~ 77,000 votes in four key swing states, it becomes quite obvious how the multiple Russian attacks could have easily affected the outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Clearly both sides meddle and spy. Nothing new and all this fake indignation is a joke.  

So you're saying Trump's assessment is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Putin is right, it's nonsense, how exactly can Russia make me vote one way or the other?

People are grasping at.any argument they can to discredit. 

So you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A post from an unapproved source has been removed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What ever reasons Trump have, it can lead to another important change for Usa. They are pushing Europe out, great Putin and Russia, and Putin doesnt give a dirt about Trump, and continue to get closer to Europe! French have had meeting with Putin, and everyone in Europe whant to deal with Russia, because as long we have healty economic relationships we both benefit from, it will be a stronger Europe and peace.  

 

Trump want to brake that relationship clearly! It is getting more and more clear for every day! So, maybe Usa one day, find themselves alone against the world. What then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He's a traitor. 

Any American STILL defending him now needs their head examined.

Oh, there still are million of idiots in USA who think Trump can do no wrong. Pathetic is the only way to describe such ignoramuses. It's the majority Republicans in Congress and Senate that are the real stupid ones, to continue to support the Big Orange Ass especially now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump had a great meeting with Putin because the media and the global elite (and people on this forum) are hysterical. These are the same people who have enabled terrorism to flourish, unlimited wars, condemned generations to poverty, stolen prosperity & misinform the public to control outcomes.

Trump 2020 .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So you're saying Trump's assessment is wrong.

 

No I'm saying that any observer, who actually looked at it in a detached and thoughtful way, would know that Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Honduras, Haiti and Britain have all suffered the US 'influence' in elections. And don't even start on the 100,000s who have died due to lies about WMD etc.

 

Trump is right - BOTH sides do it, both sides spy and both sides meddle... and what?  all this 'pious indignation'  is utterly misleading and is food for the ignorant.

 

Is there ANY US citizen who has colluded?  if so go and arrest them!  the truth is they will throw some Russian spies under the bus, can't extradite them,  and try and save face. This is all dirty tricks designed to influence 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

 

 

Trump is right - BOTH sides do it, both sides spy and both sides meddle... and what?  all this 'pious indignation'  is utterly misleading and is food for the ignorant.

 

 

Except Trump didn't say both sides do it. He said he believed Putin's denial that Russia did it. In other words Trump is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bristolboy said:

Except Trump didn't say both sides do it. He said he believed Putin's denial that Russia did it. In other words Trump is wrong.

 

Doesn't alter the facts. And I'm not convinced Russia actually did do it but it's academic. Both sides are locked into an interminable 'spy war' and regularly throw out spies from their countries. Personally I don't care if Russia did it or not. Build secure and sustainable infrastructure so no one can do it.

 

This is all sour grapes by Dems and I really do not think this is a great strategy and will back fire come 2020. You might think Trump is a fool but you are sorely wrong and playing into his hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

 

Doesn't alter the facts. And I'm not convinced Russia actually did do it but it's academic. Both sides are locked into an interminable 'spy war' and regularly throw out spies from their countries. Personally I don't care if Russia did it or not. Build secure and sustainable infrastructure so no one can do it.

 

This is all sour grapes by Dems and I really do not think this is a great strategy and will back fire come 2020. You might think Trump is a fool but you are sorely wrong and playing into his hands.

You're the one who altered the facts. You told a falsehood.

"Trump is right - BOTH sides do it, both sides spy and both sides meddle... and what?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bristolboy said:

You're the one who altered the facts. You told a falsehood.

"Trump is right - BOTH sides do it, both sides spy and both sides meddle... and what?"

Ok.  "Trump is right. Both sides do it."  happy now?  I see you completely IGNORE all the other big points and pick on a grammatical one. Nice try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dcutman said:

Oh how the ultra lefty Liberals forget.

 

Between 1947 and 1989, the United States tried to change other nations’ governments 72 times.

Since then the US has or has tried to installed puppet governments in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria. As well as orchestrated Coup DE Tats  in Honduras, Haiti and the Ukraine.  Most of witch came under the Obama administration and his Secretary of State crooked Hillary.

Oh God forbid, a few Russians (allegedly)  hack into some stupid  liberals emails with no security and expose illegal activities  and iffy conduct. Spend a few thousand dollars on social media ads and the whole world is coming to an end.

Give me a break, its all about butt hurt lefty libs looking to place blame for loosing to Trump, anywhere but on themselves.

 

 

Illiberal gives up defending Trump’s treachery and resorts to whataboutary.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...