Shock as Trump backs Putin on election meddling at summit

webfact

I knew it would be bad,probably follow his normal pattern stabbing allies in the back then sucking up to the dictator dident realize he would sell out the country I say give him a ride on con air not air force 1 wow holey cow we have a straight up traitor for pres.holey cow

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The truth of the matter is that this was a great summit. The world is a better place with the USA and Russia being friends. As the saying goes "Let he/she who has not sinned cast the first stone."

The bottom line: It's time to count our blessings and go forward. This is a great time to be alive.

Even the "global moderators" have to agree with that one. ? 

21 minutes ago, pegman said:

Us guys in the rest of the free world are getting a hell of a kick out of all this. 

image.thumb.jpg.3da84c693ab6608ff365659a1ad51b3a.jpg

Best reality show ever!

Monthy Python could not done it better! Congratulations, Im sure you will nail frontpage of Time magazine this year! «Man of the year»

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

The true Trump supporters are still at it.  You sound a lot like this guy....

“Bravo Trump! Bravo Russia! Bravo to all the true American Patriots who put America first and Peace and Justice first before the Zionist Deep Evil State ruling American Media and Politics. Russia has values America once had and America the values that Communist Russia had!”

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke

Wow, never thought I'd agree with a KKK member!

7 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

A friendly warning, with an unfriendly reply. 

Didn't trump just get rid of 60 Russian guys?

Hasn't he imposed trade sanctions on Russia?

In the 48-hours leading up to this summit private tête-à-tête, he has made much about how Obama didn't do anything about Russian meddling.

Just more aboutism and 'but Hillary...' I reckon.

5 minutes ago, RickTik said:

The truth of the matter is that this was a great summit. The world is a better place with the USA and Russia being friends. As the saying goes "Let he/she who has not sinned cast the first stone."

The bottom line: It's time to count our blessings and go forward. This is a great time to be alive.

Dat's some cronk weed you got dere mon...

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Best reality show ever!

Monthy Python could not done it better! Congratulations, Im sure you will nail frontpage of Time magazine this year! «Man of the year»

Indeed. It amazes me how a developed country can have so many sheep, divided but willing/wanting to believe the BS they hear on the fake news.

Like we all find it so funny they still think Saddam had WMD  :cheesy:

6 minutes ago, RickTik said:

And what so with Germany is a traitor, and Europe is Usa enemy? His words picked from last week before the meeting?!!! Are you all gone death blind? Try to use the little grey mass you guys got left, and try to figure that out. 

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

No I'm saying that any observer, who actually looked at it in a detached and thoughtful way, would know that Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Honduras, Haiti and Britain have all suffered the US 'influence' in elections. And don't even start on the 100,000s who have died due to lies about WMD etc.

Trump is right - BOTH sides do it, both sides spy and both sides meddle... and what?  all this 'pious indignation'  is utterly misleading and is food for the ignorant.

Is there ANY US citizen who has colluded?  if so go and arrest them!  the truth is they will throw some Russian spies under the bus, can't extradite them,  and try and save face. This is all dirty tricks designed to influence 2020.

So if both sides do it, Trump, who believes  Putin there was no meddling from Russia, is wrong.

You can't have it both ways.

15 minutes ago, RickTik said:

MRGA

image.jpg.9f72156fc4ab959e15c51b99ebe2d999.jpg

Yeah!!! let's all have nuclear tension everywhere, North Korea, Russia...we are way better off stressing and sabre rattling with the possibility of being blown to pieces than having peace.  Who wants Peace, it's overrated right?...right?...who's with me?...right?

29 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

A friendly warning, with an unfriendly reply. 

Didn't trump just get rid of 60 Russian guys?

Hasn't he imposed trade sanctions on Russia?

The sanctions were imposed in 2014 over the invasion of Crimea.  Never knew he was President then. 

42 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

I804368650_trumpputin.JPG.df5c7e2d135ce50d2583b610e668d135.JPG love this photo ... it says all …

from the link shared by Bristolboy post 67 page 5

" The man pretending to be the American president spent most of his time posing in what purported to be a press conference. He pouted and thrust his chin out in the style made famous by Benito Mussolini. He pensively nodded like Pablo Escobar in Narcos on Netflix. It was hard to see Putin’s facial expression because his skin has been stretched so tight across his skull. Besides, underneath all that plastic surgery, there’s the face of “an intelligence officer”, as he reminded us all."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/16/trump-putin-orwell-moscow-agent-orange

That was as close to admitting assistance from Russia to get this person to president by dissing his own (America's) intelligence community.

If the American public want to keep him in this position, they need to restrict his travel out of country and put a restraining order on his mouth.

Let me hazard a guess: the same people, who are now defending Trumputin, are the ones, who were always totally fine with 'Murica, establishing or removing "heads of state" willy- nilly as they liked and were all about "communists are the devil"...back in the days!

But now, it fits the narrative of the bloated walking circus- peanut of a president and ...hey...all is fine and dandy!

"The Russians do it...we do it...where is the big deal?"

Pathetic!

Trump famously said he could stand on New York’s Fifth Avenue “and shoot somebody” and still not lose voters.  He has just stood on international television and shot America, and the excuses for him continue, along with the but, but, but's.  I guess he truly knows his cheer team of bigots, traitors and deplorables won't let him down.

I find these inferences of submission perplexing.  Saying one thing in public, but knowing something else, and doing something different in the geopolitical arena is as old as politics itself. Read between the lines. Very little was accomplished when Obama and Putin had their stare down at the G-7. Neither one of these men is stupid, nor non-worldly. It's a political and diplomatic engagement yet to be played out. It's easier to best your diplomatic rivals up close. You may feel Putin has the upper hand, but I don't see him putting sanctions on any US corporations and individuals. Trump is an excellent negotiator and I like his odds. He knows how to play opossum when he has to, and losing isn't his style.

The question that begs to be asked is what will Putin get up to next. This has given him free rein sanction to rough over additional territories and achieve his long time goal of bringing back the USSR that he so vigrourously criticised the loss of.  This man thanks to a corrupted US president now will become even more brazen. If he does not then we are all wrong in here: most unlikely!

10 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

Trump is an excellent negotiator and I like his odds. He knows how to play opossum when he has to, and losing isn't his style.

You should consult his history of bankruptcies. He's been easily outnegotiated many times.

Archived