Thailand Wants to Have Its (Hash) Cake and Eat It Too

webfact

most places that have legalised medicinal cannabis do not restrict to the oil. Smoking, eating and patching are also in use from the buds with the THC intact. It has also been shown that the strength of the product has decreased where it has been legalised.

4 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

Invest in Pizza delivery.

One area where Cambodia is ahead...well I think so! ?

(If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, search for "happy pizza cambodia")

One area where Cambodia is ahead...well I think so! [emoji16]
(If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, search for "happy pizza cambodia")
Yep. Order a Pizza with special herbs.
Or buy it from any of the Tuk Tuk drivers in this street.

Just now, watcharacters said:

I haven't researched it but I wonder what happens in  Thailand  and other countries  to those people previously jailed for marijuana possession.

It'd be pretty insane to keep people in jail for something that's legal.

I suspect (don't know) that the official view would be that it was illegal at the time they did it so the sentence is still valid. However, a good lawyer might be able to argue for a reduction in sentence. 

As I say, just my thinking - I'm not a lawyer.

6 minutes ago, VBF said:

I suspect (don't know) that the official view would be that it was illegal at the time they did it so the sentence is still valid. However, a good lawyer might be able to argue for a reduction in sentence. 

As I say, just my thinking - I'm not a lawyer.

Yeah, I get that but god almighty!    Imagine being in the slammer for year after year for pot possession knowing full well after release you could pop into a store and score a lid.

NUTS..

4 hours ago, Small Joke said:

The day will soon come when we have a Cannabis growers/users discussion forum on ThV. ?

Wonder who the Mod would be?

A) ________________

B) ________________

C) ________________

D) None of the Above

?

14 hours ago, BEngBKK said:

Do people know that Mechical Hash have had the THC removed, so you wont get high on it .........

That’s not correct. 

There is CBD oil that’s extracted from hemp which contains less that 0,3%. THC that’s used as an anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antiemetic, anxiolytic and 

antipsychotic agent. 

CBD is being prescribed already by some doctors in Thailand and is technically not illegal because the THC level is below the legal threshold set to distinguish cannabis from hemp. 

The federal  laws in the US are concerned with the source of the material so if it comes from cannabis indica or cannabis sativa or ruderalis, it’s illegal. In Thailand it’s the amount of THC that determines it. Remember, OTOP stores in Chaing Rai and Chaing Mai sell hemp handcrafts made by locals. 

Then there are full spectrum extracts of cannabis such as Rick Simpson oil that is used to treat cancer, stop seizures and a variety of other medical conditions . 

Then there are pharmaceutical synthetic preparations such as Dronabinol (marketed as Marinol and Syndros) and the natural cannabis plant derivative Nabiximol from GW Pharmaceutical marketed for the treatment of MS. 

In the US, Canada, the Netherlands and other countries you can get a prescription for Cannabis flowers (buds). 

Beyond that, some dispensaries also sell full spectrum extracts that contain up to 90% THC. 

It’s going to depend on the final wording of the bill exactly what’s allowed but they’re not debating legalizing non-psychoactive CBD oil because that’s already available. 

17 hours ago, robblok said:

Stoned / drunk what is the difference.. stoned is a bit less damaging for your health and your less prone to violence. You won't see topics like pensioner in bar fight.. but more like pensioner assaults pizza. I would say the latter is better. 

I doubt the work ethic differs much between a junkie and an alcoholic. 

Too bad this is only for medical use. 

No doubt there will be some private Drs who will help you for your "backache" with a prescription if it becomes legal... Hopefully soon

Archived