Nine Pakistanis on overstay arrested in Ranong

webfact

Nine Pakistanis on overstay arrested in Ranong

2PM.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Nine Pakistani nationals have been arrested in Ranong in Thailand's south.

Amid fears for the country's security Daily News said that none of the men would say what they were doing in Thailand.

The group - ranging in age from 18 to 46 - were in a van when they were caught at a checkpoint on Thursday night.

They were taken to Suksamran police station where interrogation has so far failed to reveal what they were actually doing in Thailand.

All face deportation after overstaying their visas.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-17

If they were illegal, then, they should be handled as per rules of Thailand. 

I have been in Thailand several times for short stays of a week or five days.

Thai peoples are very friendly, calm. Thailand is a cheaper place and i buy so many things at Pratnam market and Indra market. 

Whenever I fly to Japan, Australia, NZ, I was staying to wait for connecting flights.

Everything is good but the attitude of airport officials is not good. That's why I stop spending holidays in Thailand but prefering Vietnam, Combodia or Japan.

However, I loved Thailand. 

Ashfaq Ahmed

Karachi, Pakistan

Following the topic over the past few weeks, it may be easier for the Immigration Department to arrest ALL Pakistanis, and, upon checking their passports, free the 9 that were not on overstay. As for why they were in Thailand, if they do not say "tourism" after three seconds, it must be ISIS, Taliban, bestiality or.....no, I ain't telling.

17 hours ago, hobobo said:

Following the topic over the past few weeks, it may be easier for the Immigration Department to arrest ALL Pakistanis, and, upon checking their passports, free the 9 that were not on overstay. As for why they were in Thailand, if they do not say "tourism" after three seconds, it must be ISIS, Taliban, bestiality or.....no, I ain't telling.

excellent 555

Just another 9 scamming leeches up to no good. Nothing to see here...move along. Probably on their way to Pattaya to share 2 beers between them all at a restaurant and then ask a bar girl if they can all tag-team here for 700 baht.

Archived