Ayutthaya police in quick arrest after murder of man with "wooden penis hanging from his waist"

webfact

Ayutthaya police in quick arrest after murder of man with "wooden penis hanging from his waist"

4PM.jpg

Pictures (2): Daily News

Police in Bang Sai, Ayutthaya have made a quick arrest after a man was found slashed and dumped in fields north of Bangkok.

Kanya Premsamran, 52, from Sai Noi, Nonthaburi, was found by a klong. A former motorcycle taxi guy he had no toes on his left foot and was wearing a wooden penis around his waist.

Such adornments are supposed to afford the wearer protection from evil.

It soon became apparent that the body had been dumped at the location from a white pick-up that belonged to Kamphon "Nok" Janjaem, 54, the victim's close friend.

4PM1.jpg

Police arrested Kamphon on a warrant in Sai Noi yesterday - he was still drunk.

He told the cops that he had picked up his friend on Friday so that they could repair a rice threshing machine together.

After the repair they sat down and had a good drink but an argument broke out over the repair job.

Kamphon admitted slashing the neck of his close friend then putting him in the pick-up and driving to Bang Sai where he dumped the body in an area he was familiar with next to Klong Phai Phra.

He was found in possession of the murder weapon and a gun that were taken into evidence.

He is now in custody and facing prosecution.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-17

49 minutes ago, webfact said:

A former motorcycle taxi guy he had no toes on his left foot and was wearing a wooden penis around his waist.

It didn't protect him from losing his toes. Bet it won't protect him from woodworm or termites either.

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

note to self:

upgrade my wooden penis to maximum protection size and never leave the house without it.  

RIP.

I have a titanium one, you dont wanna  scrimp on these things, I tried to get one made from unobtainium but had  difficulty apparently thered  been a  rush on em and were sold  out.

Thankfully I have "no friends"

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

note to self:

upgrade my wooden penis to maximum protection size and never leave the house without it.  

RIP.

best  worn on the  forehead though,  no  really ,  so folks can  see your  protection, ignore  comments from  jealous folk like "d--khead"

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

note to self:

RIP.

nothing worse than being under sized …. although it does keep some away.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

I'm still surprised about my positive attitude. I woke up this morning and thought it can't get any weirder,- and now I read this...

14 hours ago, kannot said:

I have a titanium one, you dont wanna  scrimp on these things, I tried to get one made from unobtainium but had  difficulty apparently thered  been a  rush on em and were sold  out.

Thankfully I have "no friends"

I will bet that it get's embarrassing when you go thru the Xray at the airport -- when all the bells and buzzers go off................. LOL............

Archived