Hua Hin Railway police in 10 million baht drug find on train

webfact

Hua Hin Railway police in 10 million baht drug find on train

7PM.jpg

Picture: New TV

Hua Hin Railway Police found two bags of drugs on a southern bound train on Saturday.

The owner escaped but they know who he is and a warrant is being issued.

Cops led by Pol Lt Col Mongkhon Phrommet boarded the Bangkok to Sungei Golok express number 171.

In carriage 11 by seat numbers 53/54 they found a plastic bag containing three kilos of "ice" methamphetamine in three packets of Chinese tea.

The owner was nowhere to be seen. They then moved onto carriage 2 where a black bag containing 2,000 Ya Ba tablets was found on seats 43/44.

Passengers in the area said it wasn't theirs.

The drugs totaled about ten million baht in value.

The cops say they know the identity of the person with the drugs and suspect he jumped off the train and fled.

A warrant will be issued for the arrest of the person who was not named in the New TV story.

Source: New TV

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-17

I ride the train between Bangkok and Hua Hin all the time and see the drug police almost every time. They seem to focus on young Thais looking through their bags. They are very serious looking and wear uniforms and plain clothes with badges around their necks like a bad episode of Miami Vice. They had nice Glocks but shocking outdated radios.

Jesus,its the first reports on tv to come out of hua hin in a long time.i thought the place had closed down for low season.tip for the police.either bus station or walking north bound on the train tracks.if you don't believe me ask big joke.

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I ride the train between Bangkok and Hua Hin all the time and see the drug police almost every time. They seem to focus on young Thais looking through their bags. They are very serious looking and wear uniforms and plain clothes with badges around their necks like a bad episode of Miami Vice. They had nice Glocks but shocking outdated radios.

Yeah calling for back up isn't an issue with the right weapon!

Archived