Video: "Drunk" woman driver in the street after apparent road rampage

webfact

Video: "Drunk" woman driver in the street after apparent road rampage

9pm.jpg

video screenshot

Video has been posted to Facebook that shows an apparently drunk woman in Pattaya sitting in the road next to her smashed up car.

The person taking the long video in the aftermath of the trouble suggests that it happened in South Pattaya in the area of Sai 2 road.

A taxi may have been involved, says the person videoing who suggests the woman is drunk.

There are also suggestions that one of the collisions involved the death of a roadside coffee vendor.

But a policeman on the scene does not seem to be interested in detaining the driver who calls a friend on a mobile phone and starts wailing in the street.

She was driving a Toyota Altis with Bangkok plates. The entire front of the car is severely damaged.

It was later seen being towed away.

The video was posted on the page of "Alex Solatti".

More about this as we hear of it. 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-17

It always amazes me that people have nothing better to do than film stuff like this for the best part of half an hour.

34 minutes ago, webfact said:

There are also suggestions that one of the collisions involved the death of a roadside coffee vendor.

One would presume that if this were true then a greater number of police would be present and the car would not be removed until a full accident investigation had not been carried out. 

44 minutes ago, webfact said:

Video has been posted to Facebook that shows an apparently drunk woman in Pattaya sitting in the road next to her smashed up car.

The person taking the long video in the aftermath of the trouble suggests that it happened in South Pattaya in the area of Sai 2 road.

A taxi may have been involved, says the person videoing who suggests the woman is drunk.

But a policeman on the scene does not seem to be interested in detaining the driver who calls a friend on a mobile phone and starts wailing in the street.

She was driving a Toyota Altis with Bangkok plates. The entire front of the car is severely damaged.

It was later seen being towed away.

The video was posted on the page of "Alex Solatti".

More about this as we hear of it. 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-17

The officer is presumably not interested in detaining her, so far, as he hasn't any credible evidence that she killed anyone in any other accidents nor that she was drunk.  Sitting in the road and pretending to cry a lot doesn't mean that she is drunk!  

She may well have been detained after the tedious video ended when the person taking the video realised that there were better things to do in life than film nothing for so long.

It wasn't South Pattaya, it was Pattaya Klang at the intersection with Second Road. A few minutes into the vid, someone on the side of the road shows the vlogger a pix of a couple of people lying on the road. Is this what raised the suggestion that people were killed in the accident? 

At 11:27 is she waving to the guy video taping her?     Strange.

I'm a pure softie when it comes to seeing a female cry.   I give in every time it seems.

Maybe her falang BF should be the one crying.

Good there weren't personal injuries involved in this.    Cars can be repaired or replaced.

Oh yeah,    nice looking lady..

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Video should have a warning attached " viewing may induce severe boredom leaving viewer wondering why they bothered " .. 

If she didn't have nice legs, I wouldn't have watched so long.

3 hours ago, tubby johnson said:

The imbecile farang at the end of the video tries to insert himself as a hero and gentleman to rescue that drunken perpetrator.

you'r just upset because he didn't have to buy her any drinks before she would talk to him

5 hours ago, kcpattaya said:

I wonder what the farang's intentions were at the end of the video....lol

Free ride perhaps?

I would have given her one anyday...shes a bit of a cutie

Could arrange a good trade, a ride for a ride ?

5 hours ago, watcharacters said:

I'm a pure softie when it comes to seeing a female cry.   I give in every time it seems.

Good there weren't personal injuries involved in this.    Cars can be repaired or replaced.

Just another gormless loser

5 hours ago, watcharacters said:

I would think that she too could be repaired and/or replaced.

why do people worry or makeup innuendo or submize what his motives may or may not be ? he moved her off the road, to sit on curb of pavement, better than sitting in middle of the road while its raining. wet , and slippery ' no one else did anything about moving her to pavement for her safety she was stressed out, shock etc .

UPDATE:

Nutty Pattaya woman driver latest: She did it all before in 2015 in the same car

9PM11.jpg

video screenshot

It has been revealed that the crazy Thai woman driver who smashed up her car in Pattaya yesterday has done it all before.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1049006-nutty-pattaya-woman-driver-latest-she-did-it-all-before-in-2015-in-the-same-car/

Archived