Netizens in uproar as hazing ritual shows Thai woman appearing to perform sex act

webfact

Netizens in uproar as hazing ritual shows Thai woman appearing to perform sex act

10.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Netizens were in meltdown on Thai social media when pictures were posted online from a hazing ritual from a well known university in Tak in Thailand's north west.

Hazing is the practice of humiliating new recruits or freshmen in an organisation and is often blamed for going too far.

In the pictures posted on the "Anti Sotus" page on Facebook a woman is seen on her knees in front of a man.

The couple are seen surrounded by clapping and cheering individuals. The words added are "Scared, Scared, Scared".

Reaction was swift online with many condemning the practice saying it was highly inappropriate.

Arguments raged over the sexual orientation of those involved.

The poster said somewhat facetiously that this was not a sex education class but a hazing ritual.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-17

Hazing is for cowards with a yesteryear mindset!

It is pathetic and should be banned everywhere!

But hey....this is Thailand, so do as your elders and superiors say, right!

Good tradition!

?

Hazing is for cowards with a yesteryear mindset!
It is pathetic and should be banned everywhere!
But hey....this is Thailand, so do as your elders and superiors say, right!
Good tradition!
?
Soon university starts and I should practice already to bite my lip.

What no video!
It was shown in the Thai TV news this morning....she was simulating oral sex....another university made the news a couple of years ago for the same reason
(They where 20 something year olds not teens)
More much ado about not much at all.

11 minutes ago, johng said:

It was shown in the Thai TV news this morning....she was simulating oral sex....another university made the news a couple of years ago for the same reason
(They where 20 something year olds not teens)
More much ado about not much at all.

I take it as a given, that you either have  a) no daughter or b ) no objection, if someone forces her into pretend- oral sex, to please the onlooking masses?!

In the later case, let's talk again about "much ado"...

Not as bad as the one where you have to sit in a wet cave for 2 weeks:

"They had often ventured deep into Tham Luang, sometimes as far as 8km, for initiation rites where they would write the names of new team members on a cave wall."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44791998

One should not believe that we are talking about adult undergraduate students.
Sounds more like a kindergarten to me...

I take it as a given, that you either have  a) no daughter or b ) no objection, if someone forces her into pretend- oral sex, to please the onlooking masses?!
In the later case, let's talk again about "much ado"...
Ok a few things,
I don't see she was forced to do anything ...coerced by peer pressure yes most probably,the act was a simulation not real,the article says "woman" so as an adult she could have just simply refused to do it....if there where repercussions from refusing to do the hazing ritual then there should be much ado and hoo-har about that.
The teenage pregnancy rate (and absent father) in Thailand is high, maybe a bit of early sex education and more ado about that would be a good thing ?

3 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Hazing .! Looks like she's giving a nosh to me .. And if that's what they called it nowadays then I've been hazed in Soi/6 .. a few times .. 

You mean,  you've been hanging around the Hi Boss bar area again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :giggle:

:sorry:

I met a chick in 711 in Chiang mai last night, she was blowing me 30 mins later..... They all act in uproar.................. but after over a decade here, I am 100% convinced sexually inappropriate behaviour here is culturally normal... anyway, why no video

Our 18 y/o daughter is in Uni, if she was made to do this I know what I would be doing the ones that did it, this is sexual harassment any way you look at it, shows how pathetic thai uni's are to allow this sort of thing. When my wife went to uni many years ago she was thrown into a canal as an initiation/hazing thing, she had repeatedly told the idiots as they carried her there she didnt want it to happen, then as  she had never learnt to swim she almost drowned until someone realized the trouble she was in and dived in to  saved her. These idiot students that instigate these things have the mentality of a 10 y/o, they have never grown up and should be thrown out of the uni and banned from attending any others, what they are doing is assault and totally uncalled for, time for all these idiots to grow up and for the Universities to take responsibility for it and throw them out

4 minutes ago, seajae said:

Our 18 y/o daughter is in Uni, if she was made to do this I know what I would be doing the ones that did it,

So you think she's still a virgin?

Newsflash, 18yo female university students are having sex with 18yo male university students.

(a lot!)

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

So you think she's still a virgin?

Newsflash, 18yo female university students are having sex with 18yo male university students.

(a lot!)

And the and the guys she is constantly talking too on her mobile. But no no she is a virgin each morning. 

hahahahaha, the usual pathetic low lifes are at it again, newsflash, not everyone is like the whores you hang out with, must be really disappointing to know you can only get it if you pay, feel sorry for people like you going through life knowing you will never amount to squat, must be hard on you using your hand all the time, keeping one hand on it while you type must be awkward to say the least

13 hours ago, seajae said:

hahahahaha, the usual pathetic low lifes are at it again, newsflash, not everyone is like the whores you hang out with, must be really disappointing to know you can only get it if you pay, feel sorry for people like you going through life knowing you will never amount to squat, must be hard on you using your hand all the time, keeping one hand on it while you type must be awkward to say the least

How do you know he can only get it by paying? ( maybe he's a hansum man like you and women throw themselves at him like they obviously do with your good self?)

How do you know he will never amount to squat? ( maybe he is very successful like yourself?)

Archived