New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

Ling Kae

4 hours ago, JayBird said:

What about the poor girl on the lowest tier lady drink price. Not much of a self esteem booster.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DB using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

all the ladies get 50bahts--it sometimes costs more to buy a 'model' a drink than a 'coyote'...

i know several 'more atractive' ladies who seldom chase ladydrinks and never let themslves be barfined...they get a better  salary--just for dancing...

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
On 7/18/2018 at 2:30 PM, peterb17 said:

Who cares - you are exploiting the local poor citizens- how would you feel if the tide was turned and lots of women were buying man drinks? To ogle your speedos ? 

No sympathy  here .

They do: In Toy boy bars where thai girls bar fine handsome thai guys. There are also giglio bars in Bangkok. Women also bar fines guys from boys town.  It's called sexual equality.

• 4 weeks later...

This was a good post for hitting a number of issues & misconceptions.

PART I: The Basic Issues

On 11/17/2018 at 10:26 AM, BurgerGung said:

Can't say I like the place, Pattaya.

Sad and disturbing news for our membership. So glad you shared and in so doing inadvertently established essential forum cred to write authoritatively on the subject of Pattaya in future posts.

Since we're sharing, I can say I very much do like the place, however. I think I'm just gon' continue to enjoy living here, LOL.

OTOH, of all the places not to waste money on lady drinks, this one must be in the global top 10. 

Huh? But so many do find it in the global top 10, at #1 even, among places to waste money on lady drinks. And more.

Now, some are, you know, merely skint or decayed into pipe-slippers-and-keyboard mode, but still—diff'rent strokes, eh. Remember, for every Pattaya naysayer, a thousand Brits are dreaming in their council estates of how to move here permanently. Or even visit, nowadays. Maybe the "ounce" will rebound in the future but first—Brexit, heh. Meanwhile, except from our irrational hardcore haters and wusses, we hear a lot of what is really just sour grapes from those deprived of living in Pattaya.

What's the purpose of buying someone such a drink? As ice-breaker? With what aim in mind?

Does it matter? How does it concern you? Well, not necessarily (see below) but often for the aim of exchanging pleasantries towards the possibility of developing a friendly business relationship of mutual benefit, pursuant to the twin laudable goals of decreasing prostate cancer risk and helping end poverty in Isaan. Never heard of conducting business over drinks? Had a PSA test lately? And how's the T? Probably in need of a topup, no?

Now that that profound mystery is out of the way . . . .

Some 15 years ago, there was POLO ENTERTAINMENT with shows. Never was asked to buy a lady drink there. And at closing time, girls had numbers and Johns could pay someone at the venue.

Them wuz the days, sigh. Hey—the subtle reference to the Perpetual Pattaya Death Spiral gets you another 10 points of forum cred with our peanut gallery, too.

Now the good news is that Pattaya still has countless venues where you aren't necessarily asked to buy a lady drink, unless you're trying to extort free listening or even free groping. Yeah, farangs do that all the time.

However, being ignored in one of these venues then leads to the opposite whinge here of being ignored with its own cacophony of squawks, bad reviews of particular bars, recitations of past grievances at HomePro, feelings of being “unloved,” general Thai bashing, and of course—dire prophecies.

shocked2.jpg.4327d87725e56f3a0f23473496b33e89.jpg

They don’t love me! I’m leaving and collapse the economy.

Perhaps it'd be best to have a Thai person translate and write out in Thai your Goldilocks Beer Bar Rules. Before entering a bar, first go over them carefully with a member of the staff. You may report back, for those of like mind, which bars will agree to follow them at present, POLO ENTERTAINMENT defunct and all owing to a flawed business model.

And even then if you're asked to buy a drink, you may refuse—politely (might need practice in refusal management skills)—and then mumble to yourself contentedly. If you don't intend to buy a lady drink or can't afford one, then you should from the start politely discourage any "maiden" from talking to you. For after you've enjoyed a period of free listening, the refusal to buy a drink may be received less graciously.

Be assured that many "maidens" are still wearing numbers at all times so you don't have to remember long Thai names like "Lek." And, yes, you can pay someone at the venue, namely the mama-san or cashier should you choose to work on decreasing your prostate cancer risk and helping end poverty in Isaan. Cool?

PART II: Intellectual Stimulation; ISS, IOS, IOSS

On 11/17/2018 at 10:26 AM, BurgerGung said:

But then, it must be intellectually stimulating to converse with scantily clad maidens, huh?!? 

LOL. Such Victorianism. Never heard of non-verbal communication? Talking with your hands? The scantily clad bit facilitates such. Whaddya want, burkhas?

But this is a recurring charge against our "maidens": they don't provide intellectual stimulation! ???? So I'll spend some time with it.

Consider how much intellectual stimulation you really need. Judging by the discussions in the Farang Pub forum, it can’t be a lot. All I overhear discussed even in Bangkok are footy, highlights from Blackadder, meat pies, anatomical preferences, breasts vs bums, Immigration, Thai stupidity, Brexit, complaints, sex, etc.

Health fact (verify on Health forum): one shouldn't stimulate one's brilliant mind exclusively all the time while leaving other important organs to atrophy. You quickly get to the point where there's just nothing more to know, right? How many times can you read Money Number One anyway?

In fact, overthinking Pattaya and its lovely bar scene may suggest you’ve already fallen victim to intellectual OVER-stimulation (the dreaded IOS). So then one must need less intellectual stimulation, not more, right? For that, nothing can beat a Pattaya beer bar.

IOS seems a common affliction here, BTW, esp. among our ace TVF Economists, half-blind from years of toil in the Bodleian or the Round Reading Room.

But—to continue—the fact is that if you did buy lady drinks then you could easily pursue, with the girls, any number of stimulating intellectual interests. You might commence a study of allophonic free variation within the Isaan language, for example, and eventually publish a fascinating monograph on the subject. Or be helpful: ask about nearby short-time hotels and then, applying Dijkstra's algorithm, write down on a napkin the shortest path to each of them. Post beside the dance rotation whiteboard.

The possibilities are endless, really. Up 2 u, as we say here in Pattaya. 

Most of our old bores, however, will gladly pay a few quid to talk to themselves while a lovely young "maiden" smiles, nods, and laughs on cue, pretending that he's hansum and interesting whereas no one else will.

Overhearing such monologues, I always find them mere self-absorbed twaddle. That suggests, BurgerGung, you've entirely failed to recognize the scantily clad maidens' invaluable assistance in helping patrons achieve intellectual SELF-stimulation (ISS). The "maiden" adds audience validation, you see, with (one hopes) a pleasing aesthetic.

But sometimes, now, a "maiden" and the patron know enough English or Thai to enjoy some good joking around, at least, while sitting together. I usually have a few laughs myself while catching up on the news.

Hence your concern, rooted in ignorance and misconception, is of no importance whatsoever to Pattaya bar patrons.

Not to say Pattaya bars are the only means of achieving ISS, mind you. You seem to think video games will do it:

But when it comes to the intellectual awards sweepstakes, most cesspoolians will give the gold to a Pattaya bar girl any day over Half Life 2. I mean, if they're able to understand Half Life 2.

Now suppose you’ve tried and you just can’t satisfy in Pattaya that burning desire for intellectual stimulation. Don’t worry: you have other options available.

One option is to join the renowned Chiang Mai Expat Brain Trust to enjoy the imaginary libraries, theatre, museums, art galleries, opera, and symphony in Chiang Mai.

chiangmaiorbust.jpg.1c9975630d209f85377865175cc75362.jpg

On 3/16/2019 at 8:05 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Regardless, i still believe the educated , ex professors, teachers etc choose CM and my belief that they are more sociable and helpful to each other is because they are not of the same class as pattaya expats.

There with fellow members of the elite you may engage in proper intellectual discussion of all manner of esoteric topics. It’s necessary to lob turds towards Pattaya while doing so, however, to maintain one’s self-respect.

Walk into a bar or restaurant in the Chiang Mai Expat Brain Trust and you’re in a graduate seminar. On a given night you’ll join fascinating discussions on such topics as:

• William Wycherley’s Love In A Wood adapted to a Thai rice field,
  • so-called persistent gravitational-wave observables might worsen your erectile dysfunction,
  • magnetite nanoparticles from “haze” collect in your brain tissue to hasten the onset of Alzheimer’s disease,
  • needed adjustments for Chiang Mai’s climate you should make in the maintenance of your sex doll’s thermoplastic elastomer,
  • possible applications of Westworld robot tech to suppress Thai girl financial requests,
  • Wittgenstein's picture theory might render moot any consideration of lady drink price tiers,
  • Schrödinger's cat helps explain the Thai legal system,
  • Feynman diagrams used in a mobile app to predict the movement of ladyboys on Beach Road, Pattaya.

Heavenly. No lady drinks. Join today!

Oh. Now you might run across references to that unaccredited wannabe Brain Trust, Hua Hin. That’s for expats who’ve failed both the A-levels for Chiang Mai and the physicals for Pattaya.

cities.jpg.d257f31cc3fddf579617a5981ebab3d0.jpg

Despite all the Hua Hin snobbery and posturing,

On 3/21/2019 at 2:09 PM, Speedhump said:

Whenever I see a 60+ guy wearing vest and football shorts, with a dozen tats and long frizzy biker hair (or tattooed shaved head), I'm always tempted to tap them on the shoulder and ask them to make sure they know the time of their return ferry to Pattaya. Not that I'm a Hua Hin snob, or anything.... 

you're actually going to hear about this level of discourse:

On 12/30/2018 at 10:56 PM, NCC1701A said:

what are the women like? do they boom boom at the drop of a hat like Thai women?

am I still going to be super popular everywhere I go?

Apart from leaving, you got also another, cheaper option, BurgerGung (as your posts indicate a preoccupation with costs). This option is much preferred by those living either in the weeds just outside Pattaya's warm pink neon glow or else in some miserable council estate in the UK.

Simply quaff a few Changs or Stellas, maybe puff some good weed, then kick back and peck out useless, flatulent opinions on a forum, similarly imagining that it isn't wasted time. As I say, diff'rent strokes.

The danger with this option, unlike with bar girls, is that of intellectually OVER-self-stimulating oneself (IOSS). Sadly many of our old farts have fallen into the IOSS trap. Bashing and whinging about Thais, Pattaya, and Thailand while hoping the beach will wash away is all they really have to live for. When devastated by the Unflooded Tunnel Disaster, many of these sufferers had little choice but to smash their computers and jump off balconies. For days you could hardly stumble around on Soi Buakhao without hearing the thuds of former TVF posters’ bodies landing nearby.

So if you find yourself so afflicted, then you might read, say, How to Stop Overthinking Everything and Find Peace of Mind. Hit a soapie or daytime go-go; chill out; buy a lady drink; feel the love. Love? ???? Yeah. Love Pattaya and it loves you back, providing you with proposed attitude adjustments as needed to live happy as a clam here in our cesspool

resist.jpg.ebb2b285c01403466fb1404ebc286066.jpg

Pucker that sphincter, though, and Pattaya finds countless ways to suggest you’d be better off elsewhere. Like Chiang Mai. ????

Will this do? What with the hot weather, a cold one with visuals would sure hit the spot. Time to dive back into the cesspool, man!

I think I’ll buy an overpriced one for Miss Lek, too. Miss that lady and her charms. Cheers!

17 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

PART II: Intellectual Stimulation; ISS, IOS, IOSS

LOL. Such Victorianism. Never heard of non-verbal communication? Talking with your hands? The scantily clad bit facilitates such. Whaddya want, burkhas?

But this is a recurring charge against our "maidens": they don't provide intellectual stimulation! ???? So I'll spend some time with it.

Consider how much intellectual stimulation you really need. Judging by the discussions in the Farang Pub forum, it can’t be a lot. All I overhear discussed even in Bangkok are footy, highlights from Blackadder, meat pies, anatomical preferences, breasts vs bums, Immigration, Thai stupidity, Brexit, complaints, sex, etc.

Health fact (verify on Health forum): one shouldn't stimulate one's brilliant mind exclusively all the time while leaving other important organs to atrophy. You quickly get to the point where there's just nothing more to know, right? How many times can you read Money Number One anyway?

In fact, overthinking Pattaya and its lovely bar scene may suggest you’ve already fallen victim to intellectual OVER-stimulation (the dreaded IOS). So then one must need less intellectual stimulation, not more, right? For that, nothing can beat a Pattaya beer bar.

IOS seems a common affliction here, BTW, esp. among our ace TVF Economists, half-blind from years of toil in the Bodleian or the Round Reading Room.

But—to continue—the fact is that if you did buy lady drinks then you could easily pursue, with the girls, any number of stimulating intellectual interests. You might commence a study of allophonic free variation within the Isaan language, for example, and eventually publish a fascinating monograph on the subject. Or be helpful: ask about nearby short-time hotels and then, applying Dijkstra's algorithm, write down on a napkin the shortest path to each of them. Post beside the dance rotation whiteboard.

The possibilities are endless, really. Up 2 u, as we say here in Pattaya. 

Most of our old bores, however, will gladly pay a few quid to talk to themselves while a lovely young "maiden" smiles, nods, and laughs on cue, pretending that he's hansum and interesting whereas no one else will.

Overhearing such monologues, I always find them mere self-absorbed twaddle. That suggests, BurgerGung, you've entirely failed to recognize the scantily clad maidens' invaluable assistance in helping patrons achieve intellectual SELF-stimulation (ISS). The "maiden" adds audience validation, you see, with (one hopes) a pleasing aesthetic.

But sometimes, now, a "maiden" and the patron know enough English or Thai to enjoy some good joking around, at least, while sitting together. I usually have a few laughs myself while catching up on the news.

Hence your concern, rooted in ignorance and misconception, is of no importance whatsoever to Pattaya bar patrons.

Not to say Pattaya bars are the only means of achieving ISS, mind you. You seem to think video games will do it:

But when it comes to the intellectual awards sweepstakes, most cesspoolians will give the gold to a Pattaya bar girl any day over Half Life 2. I mean, if they're able to understand Half Life 2.

Now suppose you’ve tried and you just can’t satisfy in Pattaya that burning desire for intellectual stimulation. Don’t worry: you have other options available.

One option is to join the renowned Chiang Mai Expat Brain Trust to enjoy the imaginary libraries, theatre, museums, art galleries, opera, and symphony in Chiang Mai.

chiangmaiorbust.jpg.1c9975630d209f85377865175cc75362.jpg

There with fellow members of the elite you may engage in proper intellectual discussion of all manner of esoteric topics. It’s necessary to lob turds towards Pattaya while doing so, however, to maintain one’s self-respect.

Walk into a bar or restaurant in the Chiang Mai Expat Brain Trust and you’re in a graduate seminar. On a given night you’ll join fascinating discussions on such topics as:

• William Wycherley’s Love In A Wood adapted to a Thai rice field,
  • so-called persistent gravitational-wave observables might worsen your erectile dysfunction,
  • magnetite nanoparticles from “haze” collect in your brain tissue to hasten the onset of Alzheimer’s disease,
  • needed adjustments for Chiang Mai’s climate you should make in the maintenance of your sex doll’s thermoplastic elastomer,
  • possible applications of Westworld robot tech to suppress Thai girl financial requests,
  • Wittgenstein's picture theory might render moot any consideration of lady drink price tiers,
  • Schrödinger's cat helps explain the Thai legal system,
  • Feynman diagrams used in a mobile app to predict the movement of ladyboys on Beach Road, Pattaya.

Heavenly. No lady drinks. Join today!

Oh. Now you might run across references to that unaccredited wannabe Brain Trust, Hua Hin. That’s for expats who’ve failed both the A-levels for Chiang Mai and the physicals for Pattaya.

cities.jpg.d257f31cc3fddf579617a5981ebab3d0.jpg

Despite all the Hua Hin snobbery and posturing,

you're actually going to hear about this level of discourse:

Apart from leaving, you got also another, cheaper option, BurgerGung (as your posts indicate a preoccupation with costs). This option is much preferred by those living either in the weeds just outside Pattaya's warm pink neon glow or else in some miserable council estate in the UK.

Simply quaff a few Changs or Stellas, maybe puff some good weed, then kick back and peck out useless, flatulent opinions on a forum, similarly imagining that it isn't wasted time. As I say, diff'rent strokes.

The danger with this option, unlike with bar girls, is that of intellectually OVER-self-stimulating oneself (IOSS). Sadly many of our old farts have fallen into the IOSS trap. Bashing and whinging about Thais, Pattaya, and Thailand while hoping the beach will wash away is all they really have to live for. When devastated by the Unflooded Tunnel Disaster, many of these sufferers had little choice but to smash their computers and jump off balconies. For days you could hardly stumble around on Soi Buakhao without hearing the thuds of former TVF posters’ bodies landing nearby.

So if you find yourself so afflicted, then you might read, say, How to Stop Overthinking Everything and Find Peace of Mind. Hit a soapie or daytime go-go; chill out; buy a lady drink; feel the love. Love? ???? Yeah. Love Pattaya and it loves you back, providing you with proposed attitude adjustments as needed to live happy as a clam here in our cesspool

resist.jpg.ebb2b285c01403466fb1404ebc286066.jpg

Pucker that sphincter, though, and Pattaya finds countless ways to suggest you’d be better off elsewhere. Like Chiang Mai. ????

Will this do? What with the hot weather, a cold one with visuals would sure hit the spot. Time to dive back into the cesspool, man!

I think I’ll buy an overpriced one for Miss Lek, too. Miss that lady and her charms. Cheers!

Quite a brilliantly written , insightful and thoughtful rant worthy of any Chiang Mai-married a Stanford educated Hiso Thai woman and paid no sin sort type of guy. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/19/2018 at 4:55 PM, sanemax said:

What is the protocol for groping the girls ?

I assume that you have to buy them a drink before groping them ?

Can't just walk in and have a feel .

Is a grope guaranteed or is it up to the woman ?

Do you have to ask first or just get on with the grope ?

150 Baht on a ladies drink for a 10 minute grope is quite good value .

No one should grope any woman unless she makes it obvious that she is up for it. Same with streetwalkers. No guy should approach any lone woman unless she is given some kind of come on. not even in a red light area.

I went into 6 go go bars last night in Walking Street. Groping is encouraged by the girls and drinks for them are expected. Once they deliberately come and sit next to you then drinks for her and groping happens and they love it as it's all more money for them.

Just ask the price of drinks first. Usually I just ask the waitress when I order my first drink, then I know.

Standard price is 170 baht down walking street but could go higher to 200.

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

No guy should approach any lone woman unless she is given some kind of come on. not even in a red light area.

False probably due to lack of experience.

90 percent are on their phones. Ocassionally they look up. From my recent experience you need to approach them.

A lady standing on BR or Nana car park alone at midnight gee you really wonder why they are there?

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

False probably due to lack of experience.

90 percent are on their phones. Ocassionally they look up. From my recent experience you need to approach them.

A lady standing on BR or Nana car park alone at midnight gee you really wonder why they are there?

There are lots of cases where non prostitutes may be passing through a red light area, or even waiting for someone. They do not deserve to be approached by strangers.

If you are walking anywhere, street, shopping mall etc, and a lone woman gives you any indication that she wants to talk to you, then fine, otherwise, leave her alone.

On 7/17/2018 at 9:09 PM, Ling Kae said:

There was always a kind of upper limit, a price you knew that was the highest and it wouldn't go over. Now it's all over the place and now you have to ask. What a pity they need to do this, the clubs in question are off my return visit list, then they wonder why nobody goes there.

Well, <deleted>, you do!

Why would you pay 200 Baht for a drink, whether for yourself or anyone else? This is Thailand; not the West.

On 7/18/2018 at 5:49 PM, peterb17 said:

OP

For once - I’m quite happy to be a member of TV. Many posts , don’t really give a damn - and condemn the attitude of the expats ( oops sorry sexpats) 

We live here- because we have escaped from the PC crazy, controlling , grey, cold , ageist , miserable home countries. 

I am not some super  member of TV - but I am consistent- I loathe the punters - the men who think it is totally socially acceptable to pay for sex.

This is my home - I hate the reputation it has around the world .

So OP - go about what good people do -don’t exploit poor girls - for a bit of stimulation of the nerve endings in your glans . 

Be a decent human being 

You think that the men exploit the girls? From my observations, I thought it was the other way around......

On 8/2/2018 at 6:33 AM, lamyai3 said:

The internet isn't wrong here. In the UK for sure, bargirl would mean barmaid in a pub to most people (though I've been away long enough that both bargirl and barmaid have probably become sexist now). Bargirl in the Thai sense of the word seems to have a uniquely local meaning. 

Do pubs still exist in the UK?

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

There are lots of cases where non prostitutes may be passing through a red light area, or even waiting for someone. They do not deserve to be approached by strangers.

If you are walking anywhere, street, shopping mall etc, and a lone woman gives you any indication that she wants to talk to you, then fine, otherwise, leave her alone. 

Such nonsense. I always laugh when my girlfriend complains about men trying to talk to her around Soi Cowboy. If she was dressed in a school outfit or something I'd understand her complaints, but normally she dresses provocatively, showing skin. What do you expect guys to think in a red light area? lol.

1 minute ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Such nonsense. I always laugh when my girlfriend complains about men trying to talk to her around Soi Cowboy. If she was dressed in a school outfit or something I'd understand her complaints, but normally she dresses provocatively, showing skin. What do you expect guys to think in a red light area? lol.

Any nonsense is coming from you pal. Around Soi Cowboy, not in as you say.

So in your eyes, if any girl walks up Sukhumvit Road, "around" Soi Cowboy, showing skin, she has no right to complain about strange guys talking to her because she is dressed provocatively?

I pity your girlfriend being stuck with someone like you.

20 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

It is yes nonsense.

But there are lots of insecure  immature males who do not even know how to start a conversation with a female.

Very sad...

Better they stick to the Gogo's.

2 minutes ago, jimn said:

Another out of touch post, of course they do. Why would you say that?

Because a round of drinks is so expensive now? This is what I'm told by all of my British friends who live there.

Money is tight. Drinking habits have changed. Before a night out, people get loaded at home first.

13 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

So in your eyes, if any girl walks up Sukhumvit Road, "around" Soi Cowboy

Who said anything about Sukhumvit? I was talking about Soi Cowboy itself and it's exits on Soi 21 and 23. Yes, if you're showing skin and walking around there men ARE going to think you're working, that's just reality.

11 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

But there are lots of insecure  immature males who do not even know how to start a conversation with a female.

When western media and "feminism" have been brainwashing young guys to think approaching women is wrong - of course many would not know how to start a conversation, and many have deep-rooted feelings that doing so is morally wrong. Take the guy above for example - if you waited for a girl to give you a sign to approach her, unless you're a very good looking guy, you'd be waiting forever.

When I used to live in Japan I would sometimes approach girls on the street in places like Shibuya and Roppongi (nightlife areas). Most were positively surprised, and in some cases it turned into dates, and one case a girlfriend that lasted 4 years. I don't think I've ever seen a girl angry that I approached her - that only happens in the west, because they're brainwashed to hate men there.

3 minutes ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

Because a round of drinks is so expensive now? This is what I'm told by all of my British friends who live there.

Money is tight. Drinking habits have changed. Before a night out, people get loaded at home first.

It must vary from area to area then. I am a Brit currently in the UK and I can assure you that people always drink in rounds. Some parts of the UK especially in poorer areas do prefer to buy from a super market and drink from home in preference to going out. The people who get loaded before they go out are usually people who are going to a nightclub who go out late maybe 9 to 10 pm, then its quite common. So you should not believe all you are told and quote it as fact ????

9 minutes ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

You should take your own advice.....

Not quite, I am a Brit and live here 4 months of the year, so I think I am better placed to comment. Anyway not important just a bit of banter. What its got to do with tiered lady drinks in LK Metro I have no idea.

37 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Who said anything about Sukhumvit? I was talking about Soi Cowboy itself and it's exits on Soi 21 and 23. Yes, if you're showing skin and walking around there men ARE going to think you're working, that's just reality.

When western media and "feminism" have been brainwashing young guys to think approaching women is wrong - of course many would not know how to start a conversation, and many have deep-rooted feelings that doing so is morally wrong. Take the guy above for example - if you waited for a girl to give you a sign to approach her, unless you're a very good looking guy, you'd be waiting forever.

When I used to live in Japan I would sometimes approach girls on the street in places like Shibuya and Roppongi (nightlife areas). Most were positively surprised, and in some cases it turned into dates, and one case a girlfriend that lasted 4 years. I don't think I've ever seen a girl angry that I approached her - that only happens in the west, because they're brainwashed to hate men there.

That's just it, I was a very good looking guy when I was younger, and I never had to pay for any legovers like the guys from the fat, ugly, tattooed brigade. ????

First remember the law.  It is not lawful for a person to offer sex.  I go to Pats a lot and get a hotel room overlooking beach road and can tell you that except to say hello the firls will not talk to anyone unless approached.  It is too risky they could be talking to a cop or a plant.  

The average girl walking in the nana, Patpong 2, cowboy, LKMetro and Walking street vicinity are fully aware of where they are.  They are also aware that the girls that habitat that area at night are working girls of a different type.

The simple solution is that they need only say sorry no thanks and it should be over.  

It is no different than if I go into a bar and try to pick up a girl that is sitting alone.  

Archived