Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned


Ling Kae

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

First remember the law.  It is not lawful for a person to offer sex.  I go to Pats a lot and get a hotel room overlooking beach road and can tell you that except to say hello the firls will not talk to anyone unless approached.  It is too risky they could be talking to a cop or a plant.  

The average girl walking in the nana, Patpong 2, cowboy, LKMetro and Walking street vicinity are fully aware of where they are.  They are also aware that the girls that habitat that area at night are working girls of a different type.

 

The simple solution is that they need only say sorry no thanks and it should be over.  

 

It is no different than if I go into a bar and try to pick up a girl that is sitting alone.  

I must go and look for these "firls". Are they a new type of thai operating in the Coconut Bar?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/30/2019 at 7:09 AM, kingstonkid said:

  I go to Pats a lot and get a hotel room overlooking beach road and can tell you that except to say hello the firls will not talk to anyone unless approached.

Rubbish..... they will say 'hello' 'where you go?' 'go with you' etc etc as you walk by and are quite forward these days on Beach Rd. Why should they think I am a Thai cop being Western?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2018 at 8:01 AM, Ling Kae said:

Then the other night my friend with me was hit up for a 300 baht lady drink for a supposed "lady show" lady drink.

 

That would be a new one on me for Pattaya. You get hit with the 'double' ladydrinks in Bangkok sometimes, where a whiskey and coke gets charged as 2 drinks. The showgirl 200 baht drinks and 200 baht tequilas have been around a while, and every girl is a showgirl unless you ask. You have to learn to ask first, and look at the tab when it arrives, then they don't try it on. Don't be embarrassed to say 'no tequila', it's a 0.2 second rip-off, probably water. Your money, you're in control. Some places have straight 150b LDs, worth finding them, others it is 200b all round!

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Rubbish..... they will say 'hello' 'where you go?' 'go with you' etc etc as you walk by and are quite forward these days on Beach Rd. Why should they think I am a Thai cop being Western?

You are correct but just some info.

There are in fact Falang UC here.

They usually try to weed out the underage situations.

 

On BR never heard them working there.

But bars/MP's, yes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bkk6060 said:

You are correct but just some info.

There are in fact Falang UC here.

They usually try to weed out the underage situations.

 

On BR never heard them working there.

But bars/MP's, yes.

I had a pal who was Malaysian and we were drinking in The Lucky Corner Bar on Beach Rd. Every half hour he would wander over the Rd and stand around on the coconut Bar  and it was amusing how the girls looked warily at him and just kept sidling off. 

 

Tiered drink prices, they have me in tears. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

go gog bars are an absolute waste of money, who want to see a bird dancing in a bikini, boring as hell, go to a gentlemans club, and one can get all *touchy  feely*  if you get my drift.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

go gog bars are an absolute waste of money, who want to see a bird dancing in a bikini, boring as hell, go to a gentlemans club, and one can get all *touchy  feely*  if you get my drift.

You need knowledge as to the better Gogo's.

The gentlemans club experience here for me is very contrived and annoying waste of time and money

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mercman24 said:

go gog bars are an absolute waste of money, who want to see a bird dancing in a bikini, boring as hell, go to a gentlemans club, and one can get all *touchy  feely*  if you get my drift.

Wrong GGBs mate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, mercman24 said:

go gog bars are an absolute waste of money, who want to see a bird dancing in a bikini, boring as hell, go to a gentlemans club, and one can get all *touchy  feely*  if you get my drift.

Things change all the time but a couple of go go bars in soi diamond encourage a hands on environment and you won't be disappointed. Packed every night.

 

There's also a few like that in soi LK Metro too. You just need to do the leg work to find them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Insightful thread.

 

I can think of nothing worse than making meaningless conversation in pigeon to an uneducated bargirl when we have zero in common and her only goal is to extract as much money from me as she can in the shortest time.

 

It's actually kind of sad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DLock said:

Insightful thread.

 

I can think of nothing worse than making meaningless conversation in pigeon to an uneducated bargirl when we have zero in common and her only goal is to extract as much money from me as she can in the shortest time.

 

It's actually kind of sad.

What’s sad to you may be exciting to others and vice versa. 

Who are you to judge? 

Some people can actually speak Thai and can have a conversation and horror of horrors some of them ladies actually have an education. 

I know.........it’s ruins your cliches a little. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2019 at 1:26 PM, possum1931 said:

There are lots of cases where non prostitutes may be passing through a red light area, or even waiting for someone. They do not deserve to be approached by strangers.

If you are walking anywhere, street, shopping mall etc, and a lone woman gives you any indication that she wants to talk to you, then fine, otherwise, leave her alone.

 

I sure am glad your not MY wing man...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2019 at 3:23 PM, possum1931 said:

Any nonsense is coming from you pal. Around Soi Cowboy, not in as you say.

So in your eyes, if any girl walks up Sukhumvit Road, "around" Soi Cowboy, showing skin, she has no right to complain about strange guys talking to her because she is dressed provocatively?

I pity your girlfriend being stuck with someone like you.

Thats right.......If she is attractive she has no right to peace if I am around...

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DLock said:

Insightful thread.

 

I can think of nothing worse than making meaningless conversation in pigeon to an uneducated bargirl when we have zero in common and her only goal is to extract as much money from me as she can in the shortest time.

 

It's actually kind of sad.

Oh I can, listening to some ex SAS guy at the cheapest beer bar in town being told how bad Thai girls are! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings members. I went Pattaya for first time few weeks ago, and wrote down few newbie impressions. For years I've lived in Thailand, always avoided the place because of its seedy reputation, and have to say it did live "up" to my expectations. But don't mean this as a rant against it, although this probably becomes bit ranty. My first impression was positive, "omg is this place for real?" - type of. All the phenomenons in Pattaya can be found everywhere in Thailand, its just concentrated and intensified to such an extent I wasn't prepared. So many beautiful girls in their twenties and thirties that could easily marry any guy (of their age) in West, this is a paradise why did I stay away so long, so I thought. As one might guess, the reality also started to sink in gradually, after seeing Pattaya few more days. I had a motorbike and could freely drive around, some night time impressions such as songthaw fully loaded with Indian sex tourists going to get "service" somewhere, 60+yo whale sized Western sexpats, and general feeling of seediness of the whole business, made the place feeling repulsive and disgusting. I know two Thai woman, one thirty and having a normal office job in Pattaya. The other mid-thirty is teacher from Korat and was recently in a conference in Pattaya. Both dress normally and yet both said the same, they get the "how much?" questions from men when going for dinner at evening for example.

 

Anyhow, I soldered on for few weeks, had a day job to worry about, but came also into contact with some working girls. All were single moms in their early thirties, supporting not only parents and saving for a house for them (or similar large expense), but also their kids expenses. They also earn well, even to level of my amazement. Good looking girl in early thirties, on a low season, makes same as I (my engineer salary after Western taxes) from dancing, tips and "freelancing". I don't even venture to guess what the best twenty somethings can make on a high season. All the girls said they would not be in Pattaya unless their dire financial situation, which is probably true but also tailored as standard answer for sugar daddy candidates. Besides high representation of Indians, also number of Russian became as a surprise, shop signs are often both Thai and Russian. All in all, am not ranting against those who like going or live there, but I've probably preferred to live without my Pattaya experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kadilo said:

What’s sad to you may be exciting to others and vice versa. 

Who are you to judge? 

Some people can actually speak Thai and can have a conversation and horror of horrors some of them ladies actually have an education. 

I know.........it’s ruins your cliches a little. 

Hey, if you enjoy paying for companionship with prostitutes with lady drinks, then that's your prerogative. I'm sure its very exciting to many people who have limited social skills in the real world.

 

What do you actually talk about with these "educated" ladies?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, thanks to Thai immigrations clamped down everyone has left or is packing to leave NOW!  Pretty soon even immigration will need tea money, they'll be no one wanting to return - gone home or else where.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 1:50 PM, DLock said:

What do you actually talk about with these "educated" ladies?

When I talk to these "educated" ladies, it's usually about how their foreigner partner doesn't know they work as a prostitute.    🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not all bad news. Went into a nice go go bar in LK last night and sat for half an hour drinking a draught beer for 59 baht a glass. No lady drinks, air con, good music and very pretty ladies. All for the price of your draught beer, no more to pay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ling Kae said:

It's not all bad news. Went into a nice go go bar in LK last night and sat for half an hour drinking a draught beer for 59 baht a glass. No lady drinks, air con, good music and very pretty ladies. All for the price of your draught beer, no more to pay.

That isn't the fun though is it! I was sat there on WS after spending 170 for a bottle, 200 for a lady drink listening to an awful racket and plenty more bills to come! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Leaver said:

When I talk to these "educated" ladies, it's usually about how their foreigner partner doesn't know they work as a prostitute.    🤣

They do not work as a prostitute aa prostitution is illegal. They work as dancers or public  relations officers 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2018 at 5:27 PM, topt said:

Have you ever been in a go go and bought a drink for someone working there? I don't think there is an option to buy a drink at the same price you pay for yours and that includes servers.

There isn't although the mamasan will accept.

 

There is a beer bar a go to infrequently just to be outside. Not many cheapies left in BKK. The girls know me, the old birds know me. Sometimes they'll ask for a lady drink. I straight up tell them I'm not paying (a fat, unattractive woman) 200b for a stupid drink for them for which they get at best half. They smile and say ok bia? On occasion I'll buy one a beer and get happy hour price too. I'm married for crissakes. By ugly fat girls lady drinks. Madness.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

There isn't although the mamasan will accept.

 

There is a beer bar a go to infrequently just to be outside. Not many cheapies left in BKK. The girls know me, the old birds know me. Sometimes they'll ask for a lady drink. I straight up tell them I'm not paying (a fat, unattractive woman) 200b for a stupid drink for them for which they get at best half. They smile and say ok bia? On occasion I'll buy one a beer and get happy hour price too. I'm married for crissakes. By ugly fat girls lady drinks. Madness.

Yes, they have a queue.

When you blow off the fat girl, another will come soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 4:50 AM, DLock said:

Hey, if you enjoy paying for companionship with prostitutes with lady drinks, then that's your prerogative. I'm sure its very exciting to many people who have limited social skills in the real world.

 

What do you actually talk about with these "educated" ladies?

We talk about all the boring old farts who are so under the thumb they are not allowed to go out and have some fun without the other half’s say so , so they sit at home looking at some fat Boring heffer pretending they are enjoyong themselves while they diss everyone else they wish they could be. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

We talk about all the boring old farts who are so under the thumb they are not allowed to go out and have some fun without the other half’s day so , so they sit at home looking at some fat Jefferson pretending they are enjoins themselves while they diss everyone else they wish they could be. 

Sounds like a enjoyable great night out, I will try that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Sounds like a enjoyable great night out, I will try that 

Lets face it Max, it ain’t go to to be that great to be better than spending half your life on here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...