Jump to content

New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned


Ling Kae

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/18/2018 at 7:51 PM, sanemax said:

2000 Baht barfine , thats just for the barfine 

Which establishments charge that ?

Was in Champagne on Soi LK Metro two nights ago and my friend (yes, really, my friend) wanted to pay a lady's barfine.  1,500 baht was the price.  Needless to say, she had to try and find another sucker!

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mstevens said:

Was in Champagne on Soi LK Metro two nights ago and my friend (yes, really, my friend) wanted to pay a lady's barfine.  1,500 baht was the price.  Needless to say, she had to try and find another sucker!

If she’s a showgirl they use the excuse that she’s needed hence the price. Normally if it’s late it will reduce by the minute. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 5:49 AM, Dick Crank said:

wrong dude, its about men being with other men looking at naked chicks.

 

think about it...

It's about men, plural, looking at naked girls , evaluating them, buying them drinks,  petting them, and maybe bar fining them , having  sex and then getting their number to avoid BFs in the future. Don't think about it. Do it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 10:16 AM, Ling Kae said:

I have been known to buy a draft beer for 65 baht and sit on it for an hour without buying any ladies drinks. During that time I see the whole lot of them dance, once done I move on to the next Go Go but eventually I weaken somewhere along the line.?

Another cheap charlie

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 4:16 PM, Ling Kae said:

I have been known to buy a draft beer for 65 baht and sit on it for an hour without buying any ladies drinks. During that time I see the whole lot of them dance, once done I move on to the next Go Go but eventually I weaken somewhere along the line.?

Did you take a sip of your drink or did you just leave it on the table waiting for it to naturally evaporate ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 4:50 PM, mstevens said:

Was in Champagne on Soi LK Metro two nights ago and my friend (yes, really, my friend) wanted to pay a lady's barfine.  1,500 baht was the price.  Needless to say, she had to try and find another sucker!

Several places on WS are 2,000 now.  Plus the girl wants a 3,000 b tip.

And the places are busy with Asian guys taking the girls out.

Hey, it is their money they can do what they want.  And that may be inexpensive for a Japanese or Korean man compared to their country.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 9:19 PM, balo said:

I don't waste my money on ladydrinks , if I have to drink a beer I drink it and tip the bar staff .  I said bar staff , bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are.     

 

 

Are Bar girls not the same as prostitutes, teacher? Bar girls work in bars and offer their services to customers who want to buy sex. Short time, or for your whole holiday, it's only a matter of how much you're willing to pay for the service. Bar girls in Europe are doing the same service, methinks. Innit?

 

     What does the internet say?

 

            

bar girl

Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

noun
  1. a barmaid.
  2. B-girl.
  3. a female prostitute who frequents bars in search of customers.
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 10:16 AM, Ling Kae said:

I have been known to buy a draft beer for 65 baht and sit on it for an hour without buying any ladies drinks. During that time I see the whole lot of them dance, once done I move on to the next Go Go but eventually I weaken somewhere along the line.?

I prefer a more hands on experience!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Are Bar girls not the same as prostitutes, teacher? Bar girls work in bars and offer their services to customers who want to buy sex. Short time, or for your whole holiday, it's only a matter of how much you're willing to pay for the service. Bar girls in Europe are doing the same service, methinks. Innit?

 

     What does the internet say?

 

            

bar girl

Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

noun
  1. a barmaid.
  2. B-girl.
  3. a female prostitute who frequents bars in search of customers.

She does not frequent a bar. She works there as service staff.A girl who frequents a bar is a freelancer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The manic said:

She does not frequent a bar. She works there as service staff.A girl who frequents a bar is a freelancer.

Going to a bar frequently is considered to a frequenting a bar , the reasons why they go there is not important .

   Prostitutes/ bargirls go to the bar more frequently than freelancers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Going to a bar frequently is considered to a frequenting a bar , the reasons why they go there is not important .

   Prostitutes/ bargirls go to the bar more frequently than freelancers 

Frequenting is not working at a bar. It means being there. I frequent bars. The staff in pub are working behind the bar are not frequenting the bar. The customers on the other side of the bar are frequenting the bar. Freelancers are independent sex workers who visit, drink at or frequent bar. This kind of idiomatic English is difficult for non english speakers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The manic said:

Frequenting is not working at a bar. It means being there. I frequent bars. The staff in pub are working behind the bar are not frequenting the bar. The customers on the other side of the bar are frequenting the bar.

Lets not get into a disagreement about what words mean , a bargirl is a person who sells sex for money , which makes her a prostitute .

   Freelancers are prostitutes that you dont have to pay a barfine for

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...