BANGKOK 23 July 2019 18:50
Ling Kae

New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

2 minutes ago, elgenon said:

Depending on the girls I will or will not be up for buying a friend drink. Same as for the girl. I do admire the communism of the girls taking care of each other and spreading the wealth. Hopefully they are the beneficiary of it too.

.. I had a friend whose friend had recently joined a bar. The older girls were harassing her. My friend hired 5 lady boys to straighten them out. Take time to understand the culture

So hiring 5 Ladyboys to be enforcers is your idea of understanding Thai culture?

Wow, ok whatever you think....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

So hiring 5 Ladyboys to be enforcers is your idea of understanding Thai culture?

Wow, ok whatever you think....

Nothing personal but you have apparently been unable to see the forest for the trees.

1 hour ago, elgenon said:

Nothing personal but you have apparently been unable to see the forest for the trees.

Like I said.  Whatever you think.....

On 7/18/2018 at 7:51 PM, sanemax said:

2000 Baht barfine , thats just for the barfine 

Which establishments charge that ?

Was in Champagne on Soi LK Metro two nights ago and my friend (yes, really, my friend) wanted to pay a lady's barfine.  1,500 baht was the price.  Needless to say, she had to try and find another sucker!

19 minutes ago, mstevens said:

Was in Champagne on Soi LK Metro two nights ago and my friend (yes, really, my friend) wanted to pay a lady's barfine.  1,500 baht was the price.  Needless to say, she had to try and find another sucker!

If she’s a showgirl they use the excuse that she’s needed hence the price. Normally if it’s late it will reduce by the minute. 

On 7/27/2018 at 5:49 AM, Dick Crank said:

wrong dude, its about men being with other men looking at naked chicks.

think about it...

It's about men, plural, looking at naked girls , evaluating them, buying them drinks,  petting them, and maybe bar fining them , having  sex and then getting their number to avoid BFs in the future. Don't think about it. Do it!

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 10:16 AM, Ling Kae said:

I have been known to buy a draft beer for 65 baht and sit on it for an hour without buying any ladies drinks. During that time I see the whole lot of them dance, once done I move on to the next Go Go but eventually I weaken somewhere along the line.?

Another cheap charlie

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, jimn said:

Another cheap charlie

You seem them all the time, they say it like they’re proud of it. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 4:16 PM, Ling Kae said:

I have been known to buy a draft beer for 65 baht and sit on it for an hour without buying any ladies drinks. During that time I see the whole lot of them dance, once done I move on to the next Go Go but eventually I weaken somewhere along the line.?

Did you take a sip of your drink or did you just leave it on the table waiting for it to naturally evaporate ?

On 7/27/2018 at 4:50 PM, mstevens said:

Several places on WS are 2,000 now.  Plus the girl wants a 3,000 b tip.

And the places are busy with Asian guys taking the girls out.

Hey, it is their money they can do what they want.  And that may be inexpensive for a Japanese or Korean man compared to their country.

Edited by bkk6060

On 7/19/2018 at 9:19 PM, balo said:

I don't waste my money on ladydrinks , if I have to drink a beer I drink it and tip the bar staff .  I said bar staff , bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are.     

Are Bar girls not the same as prostitutes, teacher? Bar girls work in bars and offer their services to customers who want to buy sex. Short time, or for your whole holiday, it's only a matter of how much you're willing to pay for the service. Bar girls in Europe are doing the same service, methinks. Innit?

What does the internet say?

bar girl

Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

noun
  1. a barmaid.
  2. B-girl.
  3. a female prostitute who frequents bars in search of customers.
Edited by jenny2017
  • Confused 1

On 7/26/2018 at 10:16 AM, Ling Kae said:

I prefer a more hands on experience!

8 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Are Bar girls not the same as prostitutes, teacher? Bar girls work in bars and offer their services to customers who want to buy sex. Short time, or for your whole holiday, it's only a matter of how much you're willing to pay for the service. Bar girls in Europe are doing the same service, methinks. Innit?

What does the internet say?

bar girl

Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

noun
  1. a barmaid.
  2. B-girl.
  3. a female prostitute who frequents bars in search of customers.

She does not frequent a bar. She works there as service staff.A girl who frequents a bar is a freelancer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, The manic said:

She does not frequent a bar. She works there as service staff.A girl who frequents a bar is a freelancer.

Going to a bar frequently is considered to a frequenting a bar , the reasons why they go there is not important .

Prostitutes/ bargirls go to the bar more frequently than freelancers