Jump to content

New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned


Ling Kae

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, The manic said:

I barfined a coyote may times.

.....and I’ve been with “service girls”. Once they get pissed the real them comes out. Some have dumb sponsors  and use their service girl position to pacify them into thinking they are good girls who just want to carry on working.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The manic said:

No. You are confusing the noun 'Frequency' which BTW has multiple meanings with the concept of Adverbs of frequency which includes a chain of Adverbs ranging  from Always to never with sometime being in the middle of the chain then 'often'  followed by 'frequently '. But in its verb form it significance pertains to going to a place but not for work purposes as in being formally employed staff. It's idiomatic not literal English and does  not reflect quantity of visit i.e. (frequency) . It the quality visiting a place. Of being in a particular place. On your first visit to a bar if somebody called you and asked about your whereabouts and activities you response could be' Im currently frequenting X bar. The worker would say I'm currently working at X bar. Big difference.

You are complicating the issue , its quite simple : People who sell sex are prostitutes .

You could view them as attractive young ladies who desire your attractive body and company who have sex with you because they want to and for free and that you just generously give them money because they are hungry .

   Facts are that they have sex for your money , not through choice  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't bothered with LK Metro for a number of years. I was in a wine related place one night and a fight broke out. One guy down on the floor and a group of baldy tattooed Brits kicking the bejesus out of him.

 

THEN one of them got CS spray out and it got in the aircon system oh how we laughed (well actually we cried). Once the guy was barely moving cue high fives, jangly jewellery and 'Orl roight my san's' all round. I decided this 'geezer bar' was not for me. It's not the type of element I choose to socialise with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

I haven't bothered with LK Metro for a number of years. I was in a wine related place one night and a fight broke out. One guy down on the floor and a group of baldy tattooed Brits kicking the bejesus out of him.

 

THEN one of them got CS spray out and it got in the aircon system oh how we laughed (well actually we cried). Once the guy was barely moving cue high fives, jangly jewellery and 'Orl roight my san's' all round. I decided this 'geezer bar' was not for me. It's not the type of element I choose to socialise with.

One fight and you are gone?

It adds some character to a place I think.

I would probably go there a lot,  get a seat in the corner,  and hope to watch some more carnage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

I haven't bothered with LK Metro for a number of years. I was in a wine related place one night and a fight broke out. One guy down on the floor and a group of baldy tattooed Brits kicking the bejesus out of him.

 

THEN one of them got CS spray out and it got in the aircon system oh how we laughed (well actually we cried). Once the guy was barely moving cue high fives, jangly jewellery and 'Orl roight my san's' all round. I decided this 'geezer bar' was not for me. It's not the type of element I choose to socialise with.

Wine related place in LK Metro?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Any girl in a gogo will go with anyone if the price is right,

I am not talking about go go clubs.   :omfg:

 

Just a normal bar for Buddha's sake! Where you will find bar staff. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, balo said:

I am not talking about go go clubs.   :omfg:

 

Just a normal bar for Buddha's sake! Where you will find bar staff. 

 

 

 

Have you ever asked to confirm this?

I have several times and been told most if not all the staff in a bar will go with customers.  Unless they are short that evening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I have several times and been told most if not all the staff in a bar will go with customers.

I do not know which bars you frequent , but I am talking about any bars , anywhere . 

 

I am sure some people will claim they paid 1000 baht for a 7 eleven girl for sex and  it happens , but do not think all Thais that are working here are up for sex with some random  farang. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Wine related place in LK Metro?

There was an A/C glass fronted place closer to Soi Diana (just down from where Shooters is) that had a "wine" type name but it closed 5 years ago or more. From memory was good value as a G&T was only about 60 baht.........

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, balo said:

I do not know which bars you frequent , but I am talking about any bars , anywhere . 

 

I am sure some people will claim they paid 1000 baht for a 7 eleven girl for sex and  it happens , but do not think all Thais that are working here are up for sex with some random  farang. 

 

 

 

i think there all up for sex its just some are more choosier than other and some you dont have to pay. they all seem to enjoy sex and dont have any hang ups about sex on a first date. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, balo said:

I am not talking about go go clubs.   :omfg:

 

Just a normal bar for Buddha's sake! Where you will find bar staff. 

 

 

 

Bar staff in a gogo too.

However, any of them in any bar will go with customer if the price is right. They can make more in one night than a week as a service staff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Bar staff in a gogo too.

However, any of them in any bar will go with customer if the price is right. They can make more in one night than a week as a service staff.

There are also situations in these places where maybe a girl normally does not go.  Like a girl who is there to empty the trash and clean toilets.

This happened to me once in Nana.

I asked the mamaasan about her because she was cute. The mamaasan told me: She not go, but if you want her I make her go.

So, I guess you never know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

There are also situations in these places where maybe a girl normally does not go.  Like a girl who is there to empty the trash and clean toilets.

This happened to me once in Nana.

I asked the mamaasan about her because she was cute. The mamaasan told me: She not go, but if you want her I make her go.

So, I guess you never know.

We are talking about normal girls working in normal bars .

Anything involving "Nana" doesnt count as being normal .

Although you guys must be very attractive to females , every time that Ive ever asked a non prostitute girl out for a night , Ive always get refused .

   What am I doing wrong ?

When I go to restaurants , all the freelancers/staff by day/prostitute by night often make themselves available , and the non prostitute girls keep well away

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

We are talking about normal girls working in normal bars .

Anything involving "Nana" doesnt count as being normal .

Although you guys must be very attractive to females , every time that Ive ever asked a non prostitute girl out for a night , Ive always get refused .

   What am I doing wrong ?

When I go to restaurants , all the freelancers/staff by day/prostitute by night often make themselves available , and the non prostitute girls keep well away

It is not always easy.

Who knows the true answer to life, meeting the right person and relationships.

All one can do is keep trying and hope for the best.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...