BANGKOK 24 February 2019 01:10
Ling Kae

New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

On November 16, 2018 at 7:26 PM, BurgerGung said:

Can't say I like the place, Pattaya. OTOH, of all the places not to waste money on lady drinks, this one must be in the global top 10. 

What's the purpose of buying someone such a drink? As ice-breaker? With what aim in mind? 

Lady drinks show the bar that the lady is doing her job and successfully interacting with customers, rather then just sitting around ignoring people.

each drink goes on record and the lady gets a coupon she cashes in at the end of the night. They are expected to sell drinks.

i will buy one lady drink, after that I will just tip the lady in cash if I feel like it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JayBird said:

What about the poor girl on the lowest tier lady drink price. Not much of a self esteem booster.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DB using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

all the ladies get 50bahts--it sometimes costs more to buy a 'model' a drink than a 'coyote'...

i know several 'more atractive' ladies who seldom chase ladydrinks and never let themslves be barfined...they get a better  salary--just for dancing...

On 7/19/2018 at 4:16 PM, Stevemercer said:

Yes, and these are quite lucrative if you are a farang in decent shape.

You mean like me.😀

Just asking doesn't always help.  The last time I visited soi 6 I asked how much the lady drink was.  She told me one price and charged me another.