New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

Ling Kae

30 minutes ago, BestB said:

These poor girls not only have better phones than you but earn more money than you.

difference is you count every baht , they waste it all without thinking about tomorrow 

Can you substantiate your claims ? I’m not exactly poor .

I think I know where you are going - you think I am so hard up - I cannot pay for sex - correct ? 

When in your mind the world revolves around the type of phone you have - a little bit sad ? 

Await your response 

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

OP

For once - I’m quite happy to be a member of TV. Many posts , don’t really give a damn - and condemn the attitude of the expats ( oops sorry sexpats) 

We live here- because we have escaped from the PC crazy, controlling , grey, cold , ageist , miserable home countries. 

I am not some super  member of TV - but I am consistent- I loathe the punters - the men who think it is totally socially acceptable to pay for sex.

This is my home - I hate the reputation it has around the world .

So OP - go about what good people do -don’t exploit poor girls - for a bit of stimulation of the nerve endings in your glans . 

Be a decent human being 

Up until the last few sentences you were doing fine. Well, not really fine because your post actually argued both pro-libertarian and pro puritan positions. Expressing your opinion.. It's just an opinion though, one of many out there.

The (judgemental) misstep was your urging that other people adopt your opinion. This very human failing is a unfortunately much too common and the cause of an unbelievable amount of chaos on this planet.

Everyone (until we are replaced by AI) works for a wage. Brains and brawn are for sale on the open market...

yada yada yada

13 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

Can you substantiate your claims ? I’m not exactly poor .

I think I know where you are going - you think I am so hard up - I cannot pay for sex - correct ? 

When in your mind the world revolves around the type of phone you have - a little bit sad ? 

Await your response 

You the one making up wild speculations not me.

agency girls get paid 2000 per day, 60 000 per month

50-60 for every drink, averages to around 15000 per month

Going with customers, 4000-8000 per visit 

So easily over 100000 per month even if they get only 1 customer per week.Double that if she can hassle . Triple that when she has a few sponsors sending money every month

Very poor indeed, do you earn 200000-300000 per month!

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Good idea, if I was a drinker and not married, I would buy the girl an ordinary drink similar to mine

then give her 100 baht, ask her when she finishes, no bar fine, then meet her outside and take it from there.

Of course, if you are the fat, tattooed facial haired type, then just let yourself get ripped of, as that

will be your only chance of getting laid.?

The management of the GoGo usually watches that sort of thing, it doesn't fit the business model, lol. If you buy a normal drink then give it to BG, it will be added to your bill as a lady drink.

Also, most of the time lady drinks are not even alcoholic, its apple juice etc. It always amazes me that guys actually think a 40kg Thai girl is going drink for drink with them  for a couple of hours and isn't blind drunk.

You will find the bar-girls will say no to the normal drinks, firstly because the are not allowed and secondly because they can only drink 2 actual alcoholic drinks and they are smashed.

The bar is in the business of selling inflated alcoholic drinks to the customer, even higher inflated non-alcoholic lady drinks priced as alcoholic drinks, and including a cut for the bar-girl.

1 minute ago, BestB said:

So easily over 100000 per month even if they get only 1 customer per week.Double that if she can hassle . Triple that when she has a few sponsors sending money every month

How come most of them are begging for their 3000 Baht a month rent money on the 5 th of each month ?

Just now, sanemax said:

How come most of them are begging for their 3000 Baht a month rent money on the 5 th of each month ?

Because whatever they earn they waste the same day. After work, straight down to insomnia , 3000 baht bottle of whisky with 500 baht in tips. Then off for meal after insomnia and zero left.

others daily visits to saloon for hair and nails plus daily massages

57 minutes ago, topt said:

You cannot, or are certainly not supposed, to do that - and unlikely the girl would accept. My understanding is some/many of the girls have a target set for lady drinks as well.

Your suggestion may be logical to you but not viable in a go go.

If were talking about BKK, and if the soi 7 Beirgardan still exists (a thousand happy freelance memories my friends -and Thermae, before it went Japanesey) then thats the best place to pull this strategy. I think the soi 7 dive do/did make the lady drinks a wee bit pricier.  But certainly a lot cheaper than legit pubs in the area such as the Robin Hood etc. 

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

Where does the 2000 Baht a day salary come from ?

If the money isnt from ladies drinks or from going with customers , how is that 2000 Baht generated ? 

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If the money isnt from ladies drinks or from going with customers , how is that 2000 Baht generated ? 

Lots of the GoGo dancers are from agencies and on a base salary, even normal BGs are often on a base salary 5,000 (especially if they dance etc), stops the girls leaving to go and work at a busier bar.

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Girls drink on average 10 ladies drinks per day ? Everyday ?

Now come on, that just isnt true .

I shared a house with some BGs a couple of years ago and , of course , they always had an ongoing competition as to who got the most LDs each day. They would often quote figures of 20-30 drinks a day/night, a bare minimum of 10 or they would change bars..

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

That is still quite reasonable , paying 200 Baht for a girl to be your friend for 30 minutes and thats including a drink for her .

And you really believe the girls won`t soon get bored befriending an old ugly Farang who only buys her one drink?

You obviously have not experienced the bar scene. Not only will a girl expect more than one drink in 30 minutes, she`ll expect the guy to buy several drinks for himself and also push the guy to buy her workmates drinks too. These days having a night out in the bars can prove very expensive, bills can run up to thousands of bahts very easily.

They`ve got greedy, total rip-offs and why I stopped going to these places long ago

46 minutes ago, sanemax said:

That’s their salary paid by the bar. 

How  bar generates her salary ? by charging you 2000 barfine

1 minute ago, BestB said:

That’s their salary paid by the bar. 

How  bar generates her salary ? by charging you 2000 barfine

2000 Baht barfine , thats just for the barfine 

Which establishments charge that ?

32 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I shared a house with some BGs a couple of years ago and , of course , they always had an ongoing competition as to who got the most LDs each day. They would often quote figures of 20-30 drinks a day/night, a bare minimum of 10 or they would change bars..

How long ago was that and where abouts ?

(BTW , I have learnt one thing, never believe what a bargirl says)

1 hour ago, bobbin said:

Up until the last few sentences you were doing fine. Well, not really fine because your post actually argued both pro-libertarian and pro puritan positions. Expressing your opinion.. It's just an opinion though, one of many out there.

The (judgemental) misstep was your urging that other people adopt your opinion. This very human failing is a unfortunately much too common and the cause of an unbelievable amount of chaos on this planet.

Everyone (until we are replaced by AI) works for a wage. Brains and brawn are for sale on the open market...

yada yada yada

Explain 

My last sentences - be a decent human being and do not be so obsessed about sexual gratification.

What dies yada yada yada mean ? 

33 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

it is a little known fact that the price of lady drinks and bar fines are in direct proportion to the increasing cost of a new iPhone.

Captain 

Love it 

And thanks again for your great recent posts .

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

That is still quite reasonable , paying 200 Baht for a girl to be your friend for 30 minutes and thats including a drink for her .

...and she spends 10 minutes dancing, 8 minutes talking to the guy opposite who bought her a drink before you did, 6 minutes chatting to his lady about the short-time charge, 3 minutes looking for her thong, 2 minutes to find you, and you have her for ONE whole minute! 200 Baht well-spent!

28 minutes ago, sanemax said:

How long ago was that and where abouts ?

(BTW , I have learnt one thing, never believe what a bargirl says)

That was 2-3 years ago in Phuket. Because I wasnt involved with these girls, other than sharing a house, I was privy to their earnings and goings on. Some of them where making 10-20k a week from dancing, LDs and tips, rarely leaving the bar.

2 hours ago, BestB said:

4000-8000 to go with a customer. Sounds like someone is being hit with the ugly customer clause in the contract ? 

3 hours ago, topt said:

You cannot, or are certainly not supposed, to do that - and unlikely the girl would accept. My understanding is some/many of the girls have a target set for lady drinks as well.

Your suggestion may be logical to you but not viable in a go go.

Or in most ordinary bars. My friend has to procure 40 drinks a month or gets her pay docked accordingly. The number of drinks can vary from bar to bar. The girls are not there for the customers benefit they are there to improve the owners bottom line. It's called business. 

6 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

At my age, if women want to pay money for me to wear my speedo I would be more than willing.  The only problem is most would be paying for me to cover up LOL 

Not me but give you an idea>

Image result for old guy in speedo

You've got lovely legs!!

Archived