BANGKOK
Ling Kae

New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

7 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

First remember the law.  It is not lawful for a person to offer sex.  I go to Pats a lot and get a hotel room overlooking beach road and can tell you that except to say hello the firls will not talk to anyone unless approached.  It is too risky they could be talking to a cop or a plant.  

The average girl walking in the nana, Patpong 2, cowboy, LKMetro and Walking street vicinity are fully aware of where they are.  They are also aware that the girls that habitat that area at night are working girls of a different type.

The simple solution is that they need only say sorry no thanks and it should be over.  

It is no different than if I go into a bar and try to pick up a girl that is sitting alone.  

I must go and look for these "firls". Are they a new type of thai operating in the Coconut Bar?

• Confused 1

On 7/30/2019 at 7:09 AM, kingstonkid said:

I go to Pats a lot and get a hotel room overlooking beach road and can tell you that except to say hello the firls will not talk to anyone unless approached.

Rubbish..... they will say 'hello' 'where you go?' 'go with you' etc etc as you walk by and are quite forward these days on Beach Rd. Why should they think I am a Thai cop being Western?

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

On 7/18/2018 at 8:01 AM, Ling Kae said:

Then the other night my friend with me was hit up for a 300 baht lady drink for a supposed "lady show" lady drink.

That would be a new one on me for Pattaya. You get hit with the 'double' ladydrinks in Bangkok sometimes, where a whiskey and coke gets charged as 2 drinks. The showgirl 200 baht drinks and 200 baht tequilas have been around a while, and every girl is a showgirl unless you ask. You have to learn to ask first, and look at the tab when it arrives, then they don't try it on. Don't be embarrassed to say 'no tequila', it's a 0.2 second rip-off, probably water. Your money, you're in control. Some places have straight 150b LDs, worth finding them, others it is 200b all round!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

i usually say no tequila--as above, its a 2-second rip -off..the ladies dont even like it..

better to buy drink that they can enjoy more slowly.

52 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Rubbish..... they will say 'hello' 'where you go?' 'go with you' etc etc as you walk by and are quite forward these days on Beach Rd. Why should they think I am a Thai cop being Western?

You are correct but just some info.

There are in fact Falang UC here.

They usually try to weed out the underage situations.

On BR never heard them working there.

But bars/MP's, yes.

Just now, bkk6060 said:

You are correct but just some info.

There are in fact Falang UC here.

They usually try to weed out the underage situations.

On BR never heard them working there.

But bars/MP's, yes.

I had a pal who was Malaysian and we were drinking in The Lucky Corner Bar on Beach Rd. Every half hour he would wander over the Rd and stand around on the coconut Bar  and it was amusing how the girls looked warily at him and just kept sidling off. 

Tiered drink prices, they have me in tears. 

go gog bars are an absolute waste of money, who want to see a bird dancing in a bikini, boring as hell, go to a gentlemans club, and one can get all *touchy  feely*  if you get my drift.

1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

go gog bars are an absolute waste of money, who want to see a bird dancing in a bikini, boring as hell, go to a gentlemans club, and one can get all *touchy  feely*  if you get my drift.

You need knowledge as to the better Gogo's.

The gentlemans club experience here for me is very contrived and annoying waste of time and money

19 hours ago, mercman24 said:

Wrong GGBs mate. 

21 hours ago, mercman24 said:

Things change all the time but a couple of go go bars in soi diamond encourage a hands on environment and you won't be disappointed. Packed every night.

There's also a few like that in soi LK Metro too. You just need to do the leg work to find them.

Insightful thread.

I can think of nothing worse than making meaningless conversation in pigeon to an uneducated bargirl when we have zero in common and her only goal is to extract as much money from me as she can in the shortest time.

It's actually kind of sad.

On 7/28/2019 at 1:26 PM, possum1931 said:

There are lots of cases where non prostitutes may be passing through a red light area, or even waiting for someone. They do not deserve to be approached by strangers.

If you are walking anywhere, street, shopping mall etc, and a lone woman gives you any indication that she wants to talk to you, then fine, otherwise, leave her alone.

I sure am glad your not MY wing man...

• Confused 1

On 7/28/2019 at 3:23 PM, possum1931 said:

Any nonsense is coming from you pal. Around Soi Cowboy, not in as you say.

So in your eyes, if any girl walks up Sukhumvit Road, "around" Soi Cowboy, showing skin, she has no right to complain about strange guys talking to her because she is dressed provocatively?

I pity your girlfriend being stuck with someone like you.

Thats right.......If she is attractive she has no right to peace if I am around...

11 hours ago, DLock said:

Insightful thread.

I can think of nothing worse than making meaningless conversation in pigeon to an uneducated bargirl when we have zero in common and her only goal is to extract as much money from me as she can in the shortest time.

It's actually kind of sad.

Oh I can, listening to some ex SAS guy at the cheapest beer bar in town being told how bad Thai girls are! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1