New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

Ling Kae

You all should get up a group and go to Ban Chang....... Only 40 minutes in a car or a bit more on bikes....... If you never tried it..... You need to........

I have my home in Pattaya (Darkside) with the Missus..... But I also keep an apartment in Ban Chang (4,000 Baht/Month) she don't know about..... I tell her I am overnighting with a friend in Ban Chang and sleep there somrtimes...... There is about 15 - 20 bars and many 'lovely lasses'..... about half the bars have rooms upstairs and 300 baht barfine...... I love that place and have many 'connections' there now.... and it is so close to Pattaya...... AND... It is more like what Pattaya was 20 - 25 years ago.......... FORGET Soi Diamond, Soi Lenke, and Walking Street..... Go sight-seeing down to Ban Chang...... You will discover a new world..... Lady-drinks 90-110 baht

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

You all should get up a group and go to Ban Chang....... Only 40 minutes in a car or a bit more on bikes....... If you never tried it..... You need to........

I have my home in Pattaya (Darkside) with the Missus..... But I also keep an apartment in Ban Chang (4,000 Baht/Month) she don't know about..... I tell her I am overnighting with a friend in Ban Chang and sleep there somrtimes...... There is about 15 - 20 bars and many 'lovely lasses'..... about half the bars have rooms upstairs and 300 baht barfine...... I love that place and have many 'connections' there now.... and it is so close to Pattaya...... AND... It is more like what Pattaya was 20 - 25 years ago.......... FORGET Soi Diamond, Soi Lenke, and Walking Street..... Go sight-seeing down to Ban Chang...... You will discover a new world..... Lady-drinks 90-110 baht

Ban Chang has one road of bars, nearly always thinly populated with girls and punters.  The girls are older, fatter, less attractive than other locations and obsessed with their phones. Even the few restaurants are poor.  It's a dump of a street in an otherwise quite nice town.  

7 hours ago, Kadilo said:

We talk about all the boring old farts who are so under the thumb they are not allowed to go out and have some fun without the other half’s say so , so they sit at home looking at some fat Boring heffer pretending they are enjoyong themselves while they diss everyone else they wish they could be. 

I have no doubt that the bars of Thailand are like heaven to some people and they have a lot of crazy fun.

But I am just amused by people thinking that they can have any sort of meaningful conversation with prostitutes "educated" bargirls.

Enjoy it for what it is. Have fun. But never overthink it and try to rationalize why you go there...makes you look like a chump.

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Ban Chang has one road of bars, nearly always thinly populated with girls and punters.  The girls are older, fatter, less attractive than other locations and obsessed with their phones. Even the few restaurants are poor.  It's a dump of a street in an otherwise quite nice town.  

Well then...... If that is your opinion...... Up to you......... I have spent much time there and I have had better experience than you..... granted... from noon to 2 pm there may be slim pickings until all the girls arrive...... I 'Know' many of the girls in several bars and the cell-phone is a 'distraction' for the ' Cheap-Charlies' who can't cut loose of a 100 baht to buy them a drink....  I am NOT a Cheap-Chalie' and I will even on occasion buy a drink for a fat bird (and I'm not filing for bankruptsy yet)..... But I must add that if you are a 'Cheap-Charlie' you won't find much in Ban Chang, Jomtien, Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok, ChaingMai, or ANYWHERE.........

1 hour ago, DLock said:

I have no doubt that the bars of Thailand are like heaven to some people and they have a lot of crazy fun.

But I am just amused by people thinking that they can have any sort of meaningful conversation with prostitutes "educated" bargirls.

Enjoy it for what it is. Have fun. But never overthink it and try to rationalize why you go there...makes you look like a chump.

What meaningful conversations are you referring too?

Sorry, you are focusing on a specific type of girl for some reason as though they are stupid.

Totally unfair.

25 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

What meaningful conversations are you referring too?

Sorry, you are focusing on a specific type of girl for some reason as though they are stupid.

Totally unfair.

Try and keep up.

Some members are claiming to have meaningful conversations with "educated" bargirls.

I'm not saying they are necessarily stupid, I am just asking what sort of conversations these guys have with these girls that warrant paying them in lady drinks to come and sit with you.

12 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Those newly escaped arrived from the West could be relieved to be chatting with a gal who has not been exposed to Feminist Groupthink .

100% agree. Tourists who have never experienced Thailand will have sensory overload - more visual that intellectual, but that's to be expected.

What I still can't get an answer to is the posters that claim they have intelligent conversations with bargirls...that claim to speak Thai, meaning they have been here a while and should be over the go-go phase and understand the "game".

What do they possibly talk about? I'm just interested...

3 hours ago, DLock said:

100% agree. Tourists who have never experienced Thailand will have sensory overload - more visual that intellectual, but that's to be expected.

What I still can't get an answer to is the posters that claim they have intelligent conversations with bargirls...that claim to speak Thai, meaning they have been here a while and should be over the go-go phase and understand the "game".

What do they possibly talk about? I'm just interested...

Well I suppose if a person knew how to have an intelligent conversation, they would not have to ask the question or have an obsession on what others are talking about. Now would they...

But if you are so curious I suggest you get out to LK and give it a try and report back. 

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Well I suppose if a person knew how to have an intelligent conversation, they would not have to ask the question or have an obsession on what others are talking about. Now would they...

But if you are so curious I suggest you get out to LK and give it a try and report back. 

Clearly, your definition of an "intelligent conversation" is very different to mine. That's cool. Some people are simply amused or enjoy being Daddy.

But feel free to educate me. I keep asking for what people discuss with bargirls, but not one response. Give me a few topics that you debate or discuss...

3 minutes ago, DLock said:

But feel free to educate me. I keep asking for what people discuss with bargirls, but not one response. Give me a few topics that you debate or discuss...

Quite often talk about how bad/crazy all the other girls in the bar are and how she is perfect and never does anything wrong 

14 hours ago, DLock said:

Clearly, your definition of an "intelligent conversation" is very different to mine. That's cool. Some people are simply amused or enjoy being Daddy.

I once asked a bar girl.....Her name, how old she was, where she was from......It blew her mind......No one had ever asked her those questions before...

14 hours ago, DLock said:

Talking them out of their underwear is hardly the stuff of debate or discussion is it?

20 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Those newly escaped arrived from the West could be relieved to be chatting with a gal who has not been exposed to Feminist Groupthink .

If the choice is between playing connect-four or inventing creative answers to "where you come from?", give me some 'Feminist Groupthink' any time.

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

If the choice is between playing connect-four or inventing creative answers to "where you come from?", give me some 'Feminist Groupthink' any time.

Honest talk right there.

Connect Four, Jenga and Dice Jackpot - more tools to keep gullible John's and Newbies in the bar longer and drinking more. Tools of the trade.

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Talking them out of their underwear is hardly the stuff of debate or discussion is it?

Maybe a bit of negotiation, but certainly no discussion on Immigration Policy, Brexit or the current state of Hong Kong or the Ashes cricket.

2 hours ago, fforest1 said:

I once asked a bar girl.....Her name, how old she was, where she was from......It blew her mind......No one had ever asked her those questions before...

If a bargirl even starts to ask one of those questions, I stop her and tell her that I'm not really interested. That confused look in their rehearsed opening banter is priceless.

...kind of the way I treat those dumbass JIC Philippine call centers asking me about demographic surveys in a guise to sell me some Investment...although I do use a Robert De Niro soundboard and a lot more expletives...

I highly recommend it. Drives them insane. 

https://www.101soundboards.com/boards/10170-robert-de-niro-sounds

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I discuss Brexit and it's future implications. It is a bit one-sided and I sometimes have to take the razor blade off them. 

Actually, to be fair, Brexit confuses me.

So, if a Bargirl could explain it to me, or even pronounce it, I'd probably buy her a drink.

Archived