BANGKOK
Ling Kae

New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Well I suppose if a person knew how to have an intelligent conversation, they would not have to ask the question or have an obsession on what others are talking about. Now would they...

But if you are so curious I suggest you get out to LK and give it a try and report back. 

Clearly, your definition of an "intelligent conversation" is very different to mine. That's cool. Some people are simply amused or enjoy being Daddy.

But feel free to educate me. I keep asking for what people discuss with bargirls, but not one response. Give me a few topics that you debate or discuss...

3 minutes ago, DLock said:

But feel free to educate me. I keep asking for what people discuss with bargirls, but not one response. Give me a few topics that you debate or discuss...

Quite often talk about how bad/crazy all the other girls in the bar are and how she is perfect and never does anything wrong 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DLock said:

Clearly, your definition of an "intelligent conversation" is very different to mine. That's cool. Some people are simply amused or enjoy being Daddy.

I once asked a bar girl.....Her name, how old she was, where she was from......It blew her mind......No one had ever asked her those questions before...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, DLock said:

Talking them out of their underwear is hardly the stuff of debate or discussion is it?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Those newly escaped arrived from the West could be relieved to be chatting with a gal who has not been exposed to Feminist Groupthink .

If the choice is between playing connect-four or inventing creative answers to "where you come from?", give me some 'Feminist Groupthink' any time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

If the choice is between playing connect-four or inventing creative answers to "where you come from?", give me some 'Feminist Groupthink' any time.

Honest talk right there.

Connect Four, Jenga and Dice Jackpot - more tools to keep gullible John's and Newbies in the bar longer and drinking more. Tools of the trade.

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Talking them out of their underwear is hardly the stuff of debate or discussion is it?

Maybe a bit of negotiation, but certainly no discussion on Immigration Policy, Brexit or the current state of Hong Kong or the Ashes cricket.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fforest1 said:

I once asked a bar girl.....Her name, how old she was, where she was from......It blew her mind......No one had ever asked her those questions before...

If a bargirl even starts to ask one of those questions, I stop her and tell her that I'm not really interested. That confused look in their rehearsed opening banter is priceless.

...kind of the way I treat those dumbass JIC Philippine call centers asking me about demographic surveys in a guise to sell me some Investment...although I do use a Robert De Niro soundboard and a lot more expletives...

I highly recommend it. Drives them insane. 

https://www.101soundboards.com/boards/10170-robert-de-niro-sounds

Edited by DLock
dyslexic
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I discuss Brexit and it's future implications. It is a bit one-sided and I sometimes have to take the razor blade off them. 

Actually, to be fair, Brexit confuses me.

So, if a Bargirl could explain it to me, or even pronounce it, I'd probably buy her a drink.

• Like 1