Jump to content
BANGKOK 20 February 2019 22:31
Ling Kae

New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, BestB said:

These poor girls not only have better phones than you but earn more money than you.

 

difference is you count every baht , they waste it all without thinking about tomorrow 

 

Can you substantiate your claims ? I’m not exactly poor .

 

I think I know where you are going - you think I am so hard up - I cannot pay for sex - correct ? 

 

When in your mind the world revolves around the type of phone you have - a little bit sad ? 

 

Await your response 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe by law the bars have to have a price list to show you. But well, you know..............

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BestB said:

You the one making up wild speculations not me.

 

agency girls get paid 2000 per day, 60 000 per month

50-60 for every drink, averages to around 15000 per month

Going with customers, 4000-8000 per visit 

So easily over 100000 per month even if they get only 1 customer per week.Double that if she can hassle . Triple that when she has a few sponsors sending money every month

Very poor indeed, do you earn 200000-300000 per month!

How come most of them are begging for their 3000 Baht a month rent money on the 5 th of each month ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, topt said:

You cannot, or are certainly not supposed, to do that - and unlikely the girl would accept. My understanding is some/many of the girls have a target set for lady drinks as well.

 

Your suggestion may be logical to you but not viable in a go go.

 

 

 

If were talking about BKK, and if the soi 7 Beirgardan still exists (a thousand happy freelance memories my friends -and Thermae, before it went Japanesey) then thats the best place to pull this strategy. I think the soi 7 dive do/did make the lady drinks a wee bit pricier.  But certainly a lot cheaper than legit pubs in the area such as the Robin Hood etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BestB said:

You the one making up wild speculations not me.

agency girls get paid 2000 per day, 60 000 per month

50-60 for every drink, averages to around 15000 per month

Going with customers, 4000-8000 per visit 

So easily over 100000 per month even if they get only 1 customer per week.Double that if she can hassle . Triple that when she has a few sponsors sending money every month

Very poor indeed, do you earn 200000-300000 per month!

Where does the 2000 Baht a day salary come from ?

If the money isnt from ladies drinks or from going with customers , how is that 2000 Baht generated ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BestB said:

50-60 for every drink, averages to around 15000 per month

Girls drink on average 10 ladies drinks per day ? Everyday ?

Now come on, that just isnt true .

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Where does the 2000 Baht a day salary come from ?

If the money isnt from ladies drinks or from going with customers , how is that 2000 Baht generated ? 

Lots of the GoGo dancers are from agencies and on a base salary, even normal BGs are often on a base salary 5,000 (especially if they dance etc), stops the girls leaving to go and work at a busier bar.

 

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Girls drink on average 10 ladies drinks per day ? Everyday ?

Now come on, that just isnt true .

I shared a house with some BGs a couple of years ago and , of course , they always had an ongoing competition as to who got the most LDs each day. They would often quote figures of 20-30 drinks a day/night, a bare minimum of 10 or they would change bars..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...