New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

Ling Kae

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't waste my money on ladydrinks , if I have to drink a beer I drink it and tip the bar staff .  I said bar staff , bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are.     

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Bar girls are prostitutes

I think you are completely lost here, I said bar staff , can be boys or girls, I don't care because I am only there for a cold beer.  Same as coffee shops or if you want to eat something.   

Not all bars and restaurants in Pattaya are sex holes.  Only a few sois which can easily be avoided. 

In the meantime enjoy your coffee in your cave in CM . 

1 minute ago, balo said:

I think you are completely lost here, I said bar staff , can be boys or girls, I don't care because I am only there for a cold beer.  Same as coffee shops or if you want to eat something.   

Not all bars and restaurants in Pattaya are sex holes.  Only a few sois which can easily be avoided. 

In the meantime enjoy your coffee in your cave in CM . 

You did say "bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are." and that is what I replied too

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are

In the same post I mentioned bar staff , if it sounds better for you , replace the word bar girl with bar staff. 

12 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

OK so I checked bin and went elsewhere.

Why did you check the bin? Was it too full?

Then the other night my friend with me was hit up for a 300 baht lady drink for a supposed "lady show" lady drink.

The old my friend story.........

OP, it was like that 20 years ago and it will never change. The so-called lady drinks have never alcohol inside, it's usually something like coke, water, or anything that is poured out of a bottle that formerly had alcohol inside.

When do you understand that you're fooling yourself with each lady drink you're paying for? 

Some good points but I do disagree that all bars/gogos dont have alcohol inside. In gogos I frequent they always put alcohol inside even though its a small amount. If its a shot of Tequilla then its always the cheap stuff. Agreed some have told me if a punter has ordered Tequilla after Tequilla for the girl she does sometimes ask and gets a shot of water. 

On 7/18/2018 at 2:30 PM, peterb17 said:

Who cares - you are exploiting the local poor citizens- how would you feel if the tide was turned and lots of women were buying man drinks? To ogle your speedos ? 

No sympathy  here .

I would love to have lots of women buying me “man” drinks ?

18 hours ago, balo said:

I don't waste my money on ladydrinks , if I have to drink a beer I drink it and tip the bar staff .  I said bar staff , bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are.     

The term prostitute is used by moralistic, confused hypocrites to expunge some kind of self hate. Back in the punk days there was a saying "We are all prostitutes." How true. Anyway, there is no difference between a bar girl and a go go dancer except the latter is usually more attractive and exercises frequently. Whether we sell our brains, our brawn, muscle, IQ, charm or sex we are all selling ourselves.

7 minutes ago, The manic said:

The term prostitute is used by moralistic, confused hypocrites to expunge some kind of self hate.

The term "Prostitute " is used to denote people who exchange sex for payment .

The term is disliked by people who use prostitutes because they are in denial about their activities   

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The term "Prostitute " is used to denote people who exchange sex for payment .

The term is disliked by people who use prostitutes because they are in denial about their activities   

Accordingly to your definition all women are prostitutes. No woman has sex without some type of payment. The people who think this is untrue are in denial of their activities and prefer  morally superior nouns to make themselves feel holy, better and superior.  ?

hahahahaha, lets be honest, the ones that go to these places are the ones that are incapable of picking up a lady friend themselves without paying for it or the ones that simply like to perve and of course the drunks. Why these "men" have to pay to have a female(?) drink with them in itself explains a lot and is why they are referred to as sexpats, plenty of nice females in Thailand outside these places for those that are capable of talking to them. Anyone that has to use these clubs for entertainment/talk to/perve at females usually has problems of their own, paying to have them drink with you, what a joke. 

On 7/18/2018 at 6:17 PM, possum1931 said:

What you cannot do or what you are not supposed to do are two different things, I have never barfined a girl or bought a lady drink in my life, they are nothing but a rip off.

I have heard that before about a girl having to reach lady drink targets, but I believe it is highly unlikely a girl is going to lose her job because she never met a quota for them, especially in the current climate.

It's not about losing your job it's about not getting paid. The girls get screwed by their bars fined for coming to work late or not showing, fined for not being dressed properly quotas on lady drinks bar fines a lot of girls end up owing the bars at the end of the month just to add insult to injury. The strange thing here is you don't have a dog in the fight have never done any of the things being discussed but somehow know how to game the system. Try some of the bodgy shit your suggesting in the wrong gogo I can promise it won't end well for anyone that tries it.

9 minutes ago, seajae said:

hahahahaha, lets be honest, the ones that go to these places are the ones that are incapable of picking up a lady friend themselves without paying for it or the ones that simply like to perve and of course the drunks. Why these "men" have to pay to have a female(?) drink with them in itself explains a lot and is why they are referred to as sexpats, plenty of nice females in Thailand outside these places for those that are capable of talking to them. Anyone that has to use these clubs for entertainment/talk to/perve at females usually has problems of their own, paying to have them drink with you, what a joke. 

Another condescending post from Mr "live in the middle of nowhere" You obviously have no idea how things work do you? Most people visiting a bar or gogo, go there to have a good time to enjoy a drink and yes look at the girls. No harm in that. I myself am married to a Thai lady. We go out drinking twice a week and yes we go to bars and gogos. Shame on us. If we see a guy chatting to a girl and he bar fines her, we say good for him go for it. Its better than spending a life on TV making mundane comments like I have seen from you.

1 hour ago, seajae said:

So you have no experience of these situations or places just opinions and prejudices. Take them to your Sunday pulpit or feminist group, whatever.

1 hour ago, jimn said:

Another condescending post from Mr "live in the middle of nowhere" You obviously have no idea how things work do you? Most people visiting a bar or gogo, go there to have a good time to enjoy a drink and yes look at the girls. No harm in that. I myself am married to a Thai lady. We go out drinking twice a week and yes we go to bars and gogos. Shame on us. If we see a guy chatting to a girl and he bar fines her, we say good for him go for it. Its better than spending a life on TV making mundane comments like I have seen from you.

Well said

1 hour ago, seajae said:

I’m sorry your missus/ other half won’t let you go out. 

4 hours ago, jimn said:

Riveting stuff, sitting in a go-go bar, drinking and watching other guys chatting up bargirls, staying focused on them up until they pay the bar fine.

Kinky sh!t!!!!!!

I could think of other ways and especially other places to spend with my wife / GF, but I guess to each their own, right?

On 7/19/2018 at 4:55 PM, sanemax said:

What is the protocol for groping the girls ?

I assume that you have to buy them a drink before groping them ?

Can't just walk in and have a feel .

Is a grope guaranteed or is it up to the woman ?

Do you have to ask first or just get on with the grope ?

150 Baht on a ladies drink for a 10 minute grope is quite good value .

You're likely to get groped yourself before any of that happens. 

On 7/19/2018 at 4:47 PM, jenny2017 said:

BTW, even giks, or gigs, where the word's coming from are seldom doing things for free.

Yes, it's strange how it's taken on that meaning here. Even before the idea of the gig economy found it's way into popular parlance, I used to play in a band - it was always a short time arrangement but we never went home without getting paid. 

15 hours ago, Wake Up said:

Accordingly to your definition all women are prostitutes. No woman has sex without some type of payment. The people who think this is untrue are in denial of their activities and prefer  morally superior nouns to make themselves feel holy, better and superior.  ?

no, its common in thailand but dont brush all woman the same,

even thai girls are not automatically after money if they are after sex.

just came back now in the morning after  buying some apples,

and as usual those extra ordinary good looking girls

are looking for a taxi home after having partying

on one of those beer bars that have boys for sale

and young sexy girls as customers

1 hour ago, poanoi said:

no, its common in thailand but dont brush all woman the same,

even thai girls are not automatically after money if they are after sex.

just came back now in the morning after  buying some apples,

and as usual those extra ordinary good looking girls

are looking for a taxi home after having partying

on one of those beer bars that have boys for sale

and young sexy girls as customers

All women are prostitutes. You either pay them the morning after, at the end of the month or in the divorce court. It's just a question of timing.

2 hours ago, Henryford said:

All women are prostitutes. You either pay them the morning after, at the end of the month or in the divorce court. It's just a question of timing.

no, i was secret lover to a dollar millionaire china-thai girl,

she knew it, i knew it, i couldnt even pay her electric bills,

she didnt bother asking for money

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:17 AM, Henryford said:

This always happened. On most a go go walls you will see tiered LD prices for dancer, model, show girl etc. Strange though that all the girls turn out to be show girls.

Most certainly NEVER "always happened". I've been in loads of gogos for decades, and never heard of that.

Archived