New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

Ling Kae

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Henryford said:

All women are prostitutes. You either pay them the morning after, at the end of the month or in the divorce court. It's just a question of timing.

ALL??????????      Maybe it is you?????????   Not trying to bring out the 'good' in them............ LOL.......

On 7/21/2018 at 12:43 PM, poanoi said:

no, i was secret lover to a dollar millionaire china-thai girl,

she knew it, i knew it, i couldnt even pay her electric bills,

she didnt bother asking for money

So you were the prostitute!

On 7/19/2018 at 9:19 PM, balo said:

I don't waste my money on ladydrinks , if I have to drink a beer I drink it and tip the bar staff .  I said bar staff , bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are.     

? I thought they were all cashiers?

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, sanemax said:

That is still quite reasonable , paying 200 Baht for a girl to be your friend for 30 minutes and thats including a drink for her .

if a Go Go chick hangs around for 30 minutes you are a champion. 

48 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Too right, i have had some only stay for 30 seconds.

HAHA.  Did you brush your teeth before?

?  Just joking.

That will usually happen when they see another guy show up that will buy many drinks for them and their friends.

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

No judgement, it can be accepted as a research project.

If I feel like having a drink with a ladyboy it doesn't mean anything , but I would not pay for her drink.  So will probably never happen . 

20 minutes ago, balo said:

If I feel like having a drink with a ladyboy it doesn't mean anything , but I would not pay for her drink.  So will probably never happen . 

Sure, but go have a drink and you could answer your question by asking her how much?

Heck, you got me curious now maybe I will go.

Whats that place Spooks, Kooks, something ooks...

8 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Sure, but go have a drink and you could answer your question by asking her how much?

Heck, you got me curious now maybe I will go.

Whats that place Spooks, Kooks, something ooks...

Pooks but I think it stopped being a ladyboy bar years ago. There is one a little further on towards LK Metro on same side of road.

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

More often than not as soon as I bought them a drink they had to "go dance", which was why I stopped buying them drinks.

This really pisses me off. One trick they will play is to wait until just before they dance schedule then go sit with a guy. They know that if he says yes to a drink they will go dance within a few minutes. So he is sat on his own with a 200 baht bill.

11 minutes ago, elgenon said:

In Nana Plaza many girls are now ordering a tequila shot with a beer or whisky back. You are charged for 2 drinks. 340 Baht.  Be aware. I have even been warned by the server and asked if I want to do it.

This has been going on in some soi cowboy bars for a few years now, to the extent it's become normalised. 

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

More often than not as soon as I bought them a drink they had to "go dance", which was why I stopped buying them drinks.

You have to face the reality , the girls just dont want to sit next to you .

6 hours ago, Henryford said:

This really pisses me off. One trick they will play is to wait until just before they dance schedule then go sit with a guy. They know that if he says yes to a drink they will go dance within a few minutes. So he is sat on his own with a 200 baht bill.

The one who sits with you longer than 5 minutes is a keeper.  Marry her before she gets away.  ?

The entire Gogo scene is a scam:

Buy a drink quickly.

Buy her a drink quickly.

1/2 finished with yours hey, you need to buy another.

She gulps hers and wants another.

Her friend comes up and wants a drink also. Hey, don't want to look like a Cheap Charlie..

The Mamasaan comes up and wants a drink. Geez, you want to save face and make the boss happy, right?

Then, maybe another friend comes up and wants a drink.  Don't buy it and they all give you dirty looks and soon all walk away.

Bill:  1000 b plus...

But, your hopes are up move to the next place maybe that will be better??.....

I guess one can justify all this with:  Like, For the 5 minutes she sat with me I had a good time.

Great job way to go........

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

You have to face the reality , the girls just dont want to sit next to you .

Correct.

5 hours ago, elgenon said:

In Nana Plaza many girls are now ordering a tequila shot with a beer or whisky back. You are charged for 2 drinks. 340 Baht.  Be aware. I have even been warned by the server and asked if I want to do it.

And some punters are so physically repulsive, the poor girls have to be blind drunk to go anywhere near them.

They know I'm a CC so they will leave me alone , If I just want a drink . 

What a waste of money , I rather have a nice 200 baht dinner . 

Archived