BANGKOK
Ling Kae

New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

For me, if I have got the girl a few lady drinks, and been with her a bit, and she wants more drinks, if I like her, I will ask her, you want drink or 200BHT, and if they need to get more drinks in to keep her quota up, what ever they pick I am happy with, but the girls tend to like this, as it shows you at least understand it from there side a little bit.

I know one very good bar, where all the lady drinks are the same price, but if the girl wants a bigger price drink,  the price to the costumer is the same, but her cut go's down.

Edited by JonBreadMan
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BestB said:

Does it matter? Both heads are satisfied ??

Guaranteed it matters to me not one bit.

I don't waste my money on ladydrinks , if I have to drink a beer I drink it and tip the bar staff .  I said bar staff , bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are.     

2 minutes ago, balo said:

bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are.     

Bar girls are prostitutes , they have sex for money .

Same thing, just a different word

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Bar girls are prostitutes

I think you are completely lost here, I said bar staff , can be boys or girls, I don't care because I am only there for a cold beer.  Same as coffee shops or if you want to eat something.   

Not all bars and restaurants in Pattaya are sex holes.  Only a few sois which can easily be avoided. 

In the meantime enjoy your coffee in your cave in CM . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, balo said:

I think you are completely lost here, I said bar staff , can be boys or girls, I don't care because I am only there for a cold beer.  Same as coffee shops or if you want to eat something.   

Not all bars and restaurants in Pattaya are sex holes.  Only a few sois which can easily be avoided. 

In the meantime enjoy your coffee in your cave in CM . 

You did say "bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are." and that is what I replied too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are

In the same post I mentioned bar staff , if it sounds better for you , replace the word bar girl with bar staff. 

That’s weird in most of these joints the girls frequently buying me drinks i think u doing something wrong..

12 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

OK so I checked bin and went elsewhere.

Why did you check the bin? Was it too full?

Then the other night my friend with me was hit up for a 300 baht lady drink for a supposed "lady show" lady drink.

The old my friend story.........

OP, it was like that 20 years ago and it will never change. The so-called lady drinks have never alcohol inside, it's usually something like coke, water, or anything that is poured out of a bottle that formerly had alcohol inside.

When do you understand that you're fooling yourself with each lady drink you're paying for? 

Some good points but I do disagree that all bars/gogos dont have alcohol inside. In gogos I frequent they always put alcohol inside even though its a small amount. If its a shot of Tequilla then its always the cheap stuff. Agreed some have told me if a punter has ordered Tequilla after Tequilla for the girl she does sometimes ask and gets a shot of water. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2018 at 2:30 PM, peterb17 said:

Who cares - you are exploiting the local poor citizens- how would you feel if the tide was turned and lots of women were buying man drinks? To ogle your speedos ? 

No sympathy  here .

I would love to have lots of women buying me “man” drinks ?

• Like 1

On 7/18/2018 at 8:10 AM, HooHaa said:

my my it certainly isnt as easy to be a sex tourist as it once was.

Or cheap any more...

On July 17, 2018 at 6:04 PM, KittenKong said:

In Thailand you should always ask the price of everything before buying, regardless of what it is.

dont try that in a karaoke, people have been billed thousands of bahts for a few drinks

Edited by Dick Crank
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, balo said:

I don't waste my money on ladydrinks , if I have to drink a beer I drink it and tip the bar staff .  I said bar staff , bar girls are not the same as prostitutes , even if some people think they are.     

The term prostitute is used by moralistic, confused hypocrites to expunge some kind of self hate. Back in the punk days there was a saying "We are all prostitutes." How true. Anyway, there is no difference between a bar girl and a go go dancer except the latter is usually more attractive and exercises frequently. Whether we sell our brains, our brawn, muscle, IQ, charm or sex we are all selling ourselves.

7 minutes ago, The manic said:

The term prostitute is used by moralistic, confused hypocrites to expunge some kind of self hate.

The term "Prostitute " is used to denote people who exchange sex for payment .

The term is disliked by people who use prostitutes because they are in denial about their activities   

• Like 2
  • Sad 2