Video: Road Rage as man gets a sword from the boot to threaten Thai woman

webfact

Video: Road Rage as man gets a sword from the boot to threaten Thai woman

8PM.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A widely viewed video from dash cam footage showed a man in a black Camry trying to push his way into a line of traffic.

After the woman shows reluctance to let him in and the pair pass an intersection the Camry stops suddenly.

Then the driver gets out, opens his boot and retrieves what looks like a long sword.

He then tries to open the door of the driver behind before giving up and driving off.

The poster of the clip on Red Skull Airline said that the incident happened to his friend's mum. He facetiously called the man "brave" and said it was fortunate that his friend's mother was safely locked in.

Otherwise goodness knows what might have transpired, he said.

He asked people to share the clip in an effort to track down the driver of the Camry.

We are happy to share the license plate - ฆก (khor gor) 9651.

If you see the car tell the cops.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-18

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Why didn't she just let him in?

Because people get sick of others jumping cues and sneaking to the front. Its always the same selfish people I see it a lot too when driving. 

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Because people get sick of others jumping cues and sneaking to the front. Its always the same selfish people I see it a lot too when driving. 

It seems to me that she was the selfish one in this instance.

Just now, owl sees all said:

It seems to me that she was the selfish one in this instance.

I think you right, i did not look well enough. Sorry just my pet peeve people trying to get in front of others. With motorbikes i get it they don't slow traffic down but cars doing the same is just real annoying.

So many of the poor little fellas do have such issues with refusal and rejection, don't they. 

Maybe if they didn't feel small and inferior in a culture that's based on face, status and ego, while forced to exist in a repressive society where natural emotions, anger and frustration are forced inward, they wouldn't have such issues?

It must really be awful going around all day just brimming with pent up anger and frustration. 

she should have accidently given the gas pedal a good footing as the machete was being taken from the boot - "oops ! sorry I got such a big fright I pushed the wrong pedal" never mind its only 2 broken legs.

2 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

So many of the poor little fellas do have such issues with refusal and rejection, don't they. 

Maybe if they didn't feel small and inferior in a culture that's based on face, status and ego, while forced to exist in a repressive society where natural emotions, anger and frustration are forced inward, they wouldn't have such issues?

It must really be awful going around all day just brimming with pent up anger and frustration. 

actually he must be a bit macho, didn't have 6 mates with him as back-up.

27 minutes ago, robblok said:

and what was the d head doing in the opposing traffic lane ?- 

shows again how pathetic some thai men are, need a weapon to use against the woman in case she beats him up, hahahaha, these men(using that term very loosely) are a joke. He was driving illegally and trying to cut in from the wrong side of the road, the amount of drivers that try to force others to stop for them when they are doing the wrong thing is beyond a joke, I refuse to let them in as well, they need to learn they cant simply do as they please, really shows up why people say thai men have little peckers when they do this sort of crap

41 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Why didn't she just let him in?

Because usually jerks like him are jumping a long line of waiting cars, because he's a Samurai ninja tosspot with a black belt in self entitlement. So in that case, why should she?  

4 minutes ago, seajae said:

shows again how pathetic some thai men are, need a weapon to use against the woman in case she beats him up, hahahaha, these men(using that term very loosely) are a joke. He was driving illegally and trying to cut in from the wrong side of the road, the amount of drivers that try to force others to stop for them when they are doing the wrong thing is beyond a joke, I refuse to let them in as well, they need to learn they cant simply do as they please, really shows up why people say thai men have little peckers when they do this sort of crap

…...That's why they have BIG swords!

1 minute ago, Small Joke said:

Because usually jerks like him are jumping a long line of waiting cars, because he's a Samurai ninja tosspot with a black belt in self entitlement. So in that case, why should she?  

I don't know why he was where he was (in the wrong lane) but if she had just let him in we probably would not be debating it now.

Just where is the love in LOS?

12 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

Partly her own fault. If you leave a big enough gap in heavy traffic, some aye whole will try to take it. And usually appear to think it is their right to do so.

Correct. She didn't pay attention to the traffic around her. There's no way I would let an "aye whole" take the space i front of me.

Edit; and I have a car that should deter them from trying.

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I don't know why he was where he was (in the wrong lane) but if she had just let him in we probably would not be debating it now.

it was  not just the wrong lane it was the wrong side of the road completely, its  pretty clear he was "yet another" selfish wtat, the type that when the right turn traffic light is green and hes at the back  of that queue drives in the "straight on" lane and then turns  right as the pirkc cant wait. Stop making excuses for these rsholes otherwise you may as well be a doormat for anything

7 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

ask the guy with the machete where the love is

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

She had no obligation in law or otherwise, courtesy is entirely her prerogative,  although I do see your point, particularly  with the Ambulance debacles in this country.  However, he was wrong to begin with, and wrong to leave his vehicle in anger. 

Why do you see road rage as a LOS specific issue? Assholery is a global phenomenon, there should be some sort of 'golden sphincter' world cup. 

Archived