Video: Road Rage as man gets a sword from the boot to threaten Thai woman

webfact

11 minutes ago, ta158 said:

visitors are also rarely affected by it in UK.... of course thailand is safe than UK,  you can read thai right? you can see all the murders,kidnappings,rape murders and such going on

Its not that easy to be affected by a Road Rage if you spend most of the time walking on the sidewalk, sitting in a bar or a restaurant, shoppingmall, staying home or at the Beach....:whistling:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_rage

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ttrd said:

Its not that easy to be affected by a Road Rage if you spend most of the time walking on the sidewalk, sitting in a bar or a restaurant, shoppingmall, staying home or at the Beach....:whistling:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_rage

im not only talking about road rage..... why is it thai british people always got to mention their country or cities as violent and worse all the time everywhere i go i see it on youtube, facebook, instagram, why is it that you just cant realise UK and London is not as bad as you think compared to thailand or other countries, 

2 hours ago, ta158 said:

and how often does someone get shot dead in UK for minor trafic incident such as cuting people of in trafic?

It would have been the same in UK as in Thailand if the warning triangle was changed out with a sword, machete and/or a gun which seems to be the case in Thailand....:smile:

On 7/18/2018 at 10:19 AM, cornishcarlos said:

Wouldn't it be great, at times like that, to just pull out a 9mm and smile at the jerk ?

I hope they caught this JERK and gets lots of jail time????

On 7/19/2018 at 1:24 PM, Matt96 said:

she was absolutely right not letting him in.

if I were her I would just break his legs with my car to defend myself.

Let's hope that nobody is going to break your legs...........?

Archived