Video: Road Rage as man gets a sword from the boot to threaten Thai woman

webfact

25 minutes ago, kannot said:

it was  not just the wrong lane it was the wrong side of the road completely, its  pretty clear he was "yet another" selfish wtat, the type that when the right turn traffic light is green and hes at the back  of that queue drives in the "straight on" lane and then turns  right as the pirkc cant wait. Stop making excuses for these rsholes otherwise you may as well be a doormat for anything

Well I would have let him in.

No need to antagonise anyone in LOS. You never know what might happen.

This time a sword; next time a gun maybe!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, seajae said:

shows again how pathetic some thai men are, need a weapon to use against the woman in case she beats him up, hahahaha, these men(using that term very loosely) are a joke. He was driving illegally and trying to cut in from the wrong side of the road, the amount of drivers that try to force others to stop for them when they are doing the wrong thing is beyond a joke, I refuse to let them in as well, they need to learn they cant simply do as they please, really shows up why people say thai men have little peckers when they do this sort of crap

you have just stated the obvious. If they were actual men they wouldnt need 5 or more of their friends to take on one guy

1 minute ago, upu2 said:

I would have run him down

If someone pulled a  sword  out  like that on me I too would have mown him down with the car regardless of consequence as he has already shown he has the intention to do you serious damage. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

6 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Well I would have let him in.

No need to antagonise anyone in LOS. You never know what might happen.

that's a very valid point - the next bar steward might have a firearm and insufficient brains to go with it.

2 minutes ago, kannot said:

If someone pulled a  sword  out  like that on me I too would have mown him down with the car regardless of consequence as he has already shown he has the intention to do you serious damage. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

To right. They pull a sword they are going to get run over to hell with what the police or anyone else says they are going down

Just now, upu2 said:

To right. They pull a sword they are going to get run over to hell with what the police or anyone else says they are going down

all bets are  off I aint gonna  sit  their like a timid  hamster whilst he  machetes  me to death, guess some TV members would say wait until youve lost an arm, if hes got a weapon  as far as im concerned he is going to use it.

34 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I don't know why he was where he was (in the wrong lane) but if she had just let him in we probably would not be debating it now.

Just where is the love in LOS?

For sale at various venues.

Experience tells you to stay closer to the car in front. I suspect that the ones saying that she should have ' given way' don't actually drive a car.

Main self entitled culprits seem to be big 4 door pickups and suv's but I have also become wary of people driving black cars.This guy was totally dressed in black also.

48 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I don't know why he was where he was (in the wrong lane) but if she had just let him in we probably would not be debating it now.

And if he hadn't tried to push in ahead of everyone else that was also held up in that line of traffic it wouldn't be being discussed here either!

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

And if he hadn't tried to push in ahead of everyone else that was also held up in that line of trafúfic it wouldn't be being discussed here either!

Women are the life-givers: men the life-takers.

While that’s not the case in this video, sometimes you really need someone to let you join into traffic but in my experience Thai people will not let you in and they will speed up to block you even when they had enough space in front of them in the first place. It is worse if you try to indicate because then you are announcing your intentions and they will speed up to block you. Which is why, I think, most Thai drivers will cut in front of you without indicating because they assume, and they are mostly right, that if they indicate you will block them.

I live on a Soi where once I exit my condo, I have to turn right and then left in less than 80 metres because there is no right turn. The road, though relatively small, is dual carriage both ways but right turns are prohibited during morning and evening hours. So I find myself joining the right part of the two lane road and I have to be let in in order to turn left. Nobody lets me in so I have to keep going and cut in in front of somebody because I cannot turn left!  

It’s just a matter of time before somebody gets out his machete on me I guess.

9 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

It seems to me that you should change your forum name to owl selectively sees all.

I would give you a piece of my mind for saying thatJW, but I am using the daughter's mobile as my computer is at the repair shop.

Sums up Thai driving. He is driving like a moron to being with, she in turn is being ridiculously selfish by not allowing him in, he then decides to pull out a sword. 

What the hell is going on here. 

Depends on the real truth. Did he pass on the right and was trying to come in like an intolerant selfish pr**k?, or did he exit a place on the other side and needed to merge in? I would only let him in on the 2nd scenario. People who pass are not ok and don't pass. 

Anyone caught carrying dangrous weapons of any kind swords, knives of any kind in or out of a vehicle, car, taxi, truck or bus should be arrested immediately.

Another thing I do not understand in this country is that of out all the times I have been stopped at a checkpoint in all the years I've been here never one time have the police ever asked to open and check the boot or the inside of the car.

I think especially in this country it should be a mandatory thing to do by police at so called Checkpoints.

It would help deter people from carrying dangerous weapons and help stop these kind of actions.

1 hour ago, Ochomo said:

most Thai drivers will cut in front of you without indicating because they assume, and they are mostly right, that if they indicate you will block them.

You can't be more wrong.

Most dont indicate because they never learned to indicate, there is no punishment for not indicating, and they simply dont care about anybody else on the road.

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

It seems to me that she was the selfish one in this instance.

He was queue jumping by driving down the wrong side of the road endangering all the oncoming traffic, but sure, she was selfish. ? Or do you honestly believe she was the last person in the queue and he just accidentally ended up next to her? ?

Archived