Video: Road Rage as man gets a sword from the boot to threaten Thai woman

webfact

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, JGV said:

95% of drivers here should ever have a licence as they are incapable of taking responsibility for a vehicle and taking into account the fact that they share the road - just too selfish and incompetent

95%? How on earth did you determine that? Lucky guess? 

8 hours ago, Artisi said:

she should have accidently given the gas pedal a good footing as the machete was being taken from the boot - "oops ! sorry I got such a big fright I pushed the wrong pedal" never mind its only 2 broken legs.

The footage alone would result in no further action if she had ?

What I don't get is the amount of people in Thailand that carry weapons in their vehicles.  On another thread the discussion was about not blowing your horn at other drivers for fear of being shot.  My ex used to warn me of that too - apparently its quite common.  How, with so many road blocks where  sometimes vehicles are searched, does anyone have the nerve to carry a gun (or a sword).?  Do the police just not look too well or is it another case of tea money fixing the problem?

22 hours ago, robblok said:

I think you right, i did not look well enough. Sorry just my pet peeve people trying to get in front of others. With motorbikes i get it they don't slow traffic down but cars doing the same is just real annoying.

Hes not bloody right, he wanted to save those 30 seconds by pushing in the line pure and simple.

23 hours ago, owl sees all said:

It seems to me that she was the selfish one in this instance.

Why??? This bastard drive like a piece of shit and think him is the king of the road. I love people who give him the needed respect and let him rott in the opposite traffic. I wouldn't let him in too.  

This bastards learn only from their expirience. If you let him in, him will do it again and again and again. If you teach him a lesson ... him will think about it next time.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, owl sees all said:

I would give you a piece of my mind for saying thatJW, but I am using the daughter's mobile as my computer is at the repair shop.

I wouldn't risk that if I were you, you need to keep as much as you can,you really can't afford to give any of it away but feel free anyway.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, BobbyL said:

Sums up Thai driving. He is driving like a moron to being with, she in turn is being ridiculously selfish by not allowing him in, he then decides to pull out a sword. 

What the hell is going on here. 

She let him in at 00:44!

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, KhaoYai said:

What I don't get is the amount of people in Thailand that carry weapons in their vehicles. 

What do you mean by that?  How many people carry weapons, do you have stats or are you just saying that because a handful have been reported?

What a jerk, unfortunately happens all too often, Thai temper/rage ,  see it all the time...

Even you look at them when they wrong...anger and rage and can become very violent...be the norm on the road

8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

What do you mean by that?  How many people carry weapons, do you have stats or are you just saying that because a handful have been reported?

You can see video on a daily basis of some idiot pulling a machete out of the trunk or pointing a gun at someone on the road. The safe bet is to assume all are armed. 

Archived