BANGKOK 26 March 2019 03:22
britishjohn

Testosterone replacement in Bangkok

3 hours ago, faraday said:

What source?

If you mean my post, then I'll simplfy it:

Have a full hormone panel & regular blood test before any treatment.

I was referring to post number 26, I can't make head nor tail of it, your post on the other hand makes complete sense and I understand what you are saying, I think you will also find that I gave you a thanks, there is no need to get shirty ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

I was referring to post number 26, I can't make head nor tail of it, your post on the other hand makes complete sense and I understand what you are saying, I think you will also find that I gave you a thanks, there is no need to get shirty ?

Sorry, it was early.

:wai:

When I was tested in the UK, they gave me figures for Free testosterone which is supposed to be more important. My total testosterone was within the normal range but by my free testosterone was low. It is affected by another hormone called SHBG which binds to the testosterone making part of it inactive or something like that.

Being on TRT hasn't made me more horny, sadly...However if you look into Wellbutrin, that can increase libido in some people. But that's another story...

On 7/19/2018 at 2:20 AM, KhunFred said:

There is a Swiss doctor in Pattaya who specializes in TRT. Here is the web address for Dr. Olivier Meyer.

https://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/

His site says testoviron is out of stock.  I had ordered in the past twice from him.   Very reliable and good service.  He still has Nebido but that is a time release formula that last 10 weeks in your body and is 1,000 mcg.  It needs to administered by a nurse or doctor and takes a few minutes and hurts like HELL.  I have taken it at Yoskran clinic when I am in bkk doing gym routine.  It requires a huge needle and a few minutes of time as it is very thick.  You will hurt the next day.  The yoskran clinic does the whole 9 yards full hormone panel and hcg cycle at the end etc.  It is very pricey but I am not the type to do my only injections at home and have not found a hospital or clinic that would do reliable hormone panel test.

On 7/19/2018 at 4:12 AM, KhunFred said:

I am from America, where TRT treatments would run 300 USD per month. Does that clarify it for you?

Even worse Khun Fred the US medical system has standardized on the gooey gel Androgel which has no effect on 20% of the patients which use it and doesn't raise test very much at all (from their website data).  And you can't get injectable test here in Chicago unless you are transitioning from FTM as I went the extra mile and saw two different doctors $175 each visit.  That was their news after checking with pharmacy at their major hub clinic. 

It is available in Mexico and many people do a weekend in Puerto Vallarta.  The clinic there looked like Yoskarn clinic expensive prices keeping out the locals but a true bargain if you are USA citizen.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:22 AM, britishjohn said:

Problem solved, with the help of a member here I found a place in Sala Daeng with several boxes in stock. I now have enough to last me 2 years. The expiry date is 2022. 

There must be a problem with supply at the moment however because I tried another very popular pharmacy in that area and they told me they didn't expect to get any new stock until next year.

If you buy it over the counter here and self inject, TRT costs you approx $10 per month... peanuts. A lot of people don't like the idea of self injecting but I now use an insulin syringe, the needle is only about 1cm long. I inject once a week about 3 inches below the hip area which is the easiest for me and completely painless.

Could you tell us what you got brand and amount!  Most test is mixed with oil and requires a much lower needle than an insulin syringe.  

The brand is Bayer Testoviron, comes in a box of 20 x 1ml ampoules of 250mg each. And it will suck up into an insulin needle. Most people express surprise at this. It just takes longer to get it through, possibly 2 mins for 0.5ml. I prefer that to sticking a large needle in me. You can even sit the vials/ampoules in hot water for a few minutes beforehand to lower the viscosity.

In fact as I usually don't inject 1ml at a time, I have sometimes transferred several ampoules into a sterile vial first and then drawdown from there as and when needed. 

Some people even inject testosterone subcutaneously rather than intra muscular but I wouldn't recommend it. I tried it for a few weeks then on one occasion I must have gone too shallow and there was what I assume to be an immune reaction. It developed into a blister which took months to fully heal. When you go into the muscle this never happens.

Does anyone know whether you can obtain hcg here in Thailand ? (not HGH) 

Edited by britishjohn
extra added

Use a Green needle to draw the Test, & a Blue to inject.

All Testosterone is oil based, apart from the Water based one's, which have no use in trt.

Ok I just checked, my insulin syringes are 29g diameter and 12.7mm in length. But the needle is fixed to the syringe.

It would certainly be easier to buy syringes with interchangeable needles, I may do that in future. The green are 21 g and the blue 23g, normally 1 inch in length. But I've just seen a yellow 30g/ half inch is available. So I'd be tempted to suck up with the green and inject with the yellow.

In the past I used the blue and never really enjoyed the experience, I don't want a full inch in me when half will do...

• Haha 1

Using a smaller gauge needle not only takes alot longer, but you need to apply more pressure on the plunger.

This can result in more needle movement - perhaps giving post injection discomfort, or the needle comes off the hub.

But John, you don't have to take the full length....

Sounds like Bayer Testoviron is out of stock.

Alternative brand of same thing is Depo-Test 250, try asking for that.

20 hours ago, faraday said:

But John, you don't have to take the full length....

The girth also troubles me...

Edited by britishjohn
  • Haha 1

Maximum Performance Wellness Clinic is easily the best in Thailand ... by far. Best prices and Dr. Tim is amazing. They have premium HGH as well. Ask him about Pfizer Genotropin 🙂. You won't find anything of this quality anywhere else in Thailand. http://www.maximumclinic.com/ 

Edited by Sheryl
Defamatory content remobed by Moderator

14 hours ago, ArchimedesPrinciple said:

Maximum Performance Wellness Clinic is easily the best in Thailand ... by far. Best prices and Dr. Tim is amazing. They have premium HGH as well. Ask him about Pfizer Genotropin 🙂. You won't find anything of this quality anywhere else in Thailand. http://www.maximumclinic.com/ 

How much is it at Dr. Oliver's?  I read Maximum Performance costs 11,000 baht per month, which is a little cheaper than my current clinic, but still a little bit too pricey for my budget.  Is Dr. Oliver more expensive?  I don't know if I could afford either one in the longterm.

Also at Maximum Performance do they offer HCG?  

And is there the option of doing low dose HGH combined with testosterone?

I started my TRT at Maximum Clinic in Pattaya last Autumn.  The reason was genetic low T levels (my father had this ailment and so does my son). These low levels manifested themselves in ED (not a major worry for me), but also lack of upper body muscle (which was a concern as I grow older and start shedding muscle).

I went to this clinic to get a good measurement of my baseline levels etc, and to start me off with self-injected T twice a week.  As I had a prescription, I was able to legally take the medication back with me to Burma, where I was living at the time.

Now I continue TRT under my own guidance, with blood tests every 3 months to check on my T, PSA and estradol levels.  So far, PSA and estradol are normal (PSA always a little raised due to a 25% enlarges prostrate, but no other increase in PSA after starting TRT - I have monitored my PSA levels for several years and know what is 'normal' for me ==> about 4.3).  My T level is now at the top end of levels for my age.  ED problems are all but disappeared, muscle mass increases modestly but regularly with my fitness regime - I'm very happy 🙂

I purchased T over the counter in Bangkok - I use the German-manufactured ampoules and have about 18 months supply with me 🙂

Edited by simon43