Testosterone replacement in Bangkok

britishjohn

That way is it easy to alternate between legs each time you inject. 

Thanks for the advice, but I do not need to alternate legs or buttocks.  The way I do it works fine and gives me the results that I'm seeking.  But of course YMMV.

As was the case 6/7 years ago that pharmaceuticals in Thailand were much cheaper than in Australia, US, Europe etc.  Everyone used to talk about how cheap they were, but not so now.  I take Somac (stomach acid suppressant) if I buy it in Australia one month's supply is only $6 under the Aus national health scheme or with a prescription from a docto for a generic brand from Germany Aus $15 for 30 tablets full price ( not on NHS).  It is used as an acid suppressant and is usually used for the treatment of stomach reflux, a hundred million people worldwide take it every day or similar.  If I buy the same product in Thailand one month supply generic brand 28 tablets cost Aus $75.  That is 5 times the non-NHS price I pay in Australia.  It is Bt950 for 14 tablets in Thailand from Cha-am hospital and the same from any chemist anywhere in Thailand that is 67 bt for each tablet.  Yes, a bit more than 5 times more than Aussie price retail of about Bt12 each tablet...another nail in the coffin about saving money with pharmaceuticals in Thailand.

I enquired at a pharmacy in Bangkok the other day. Bayer is out of stock, he claimed it would come back later in the year. He offered me 10ml vials of some underground brand. The Dragon logo was enough to put me off. I have stock at the moment but a little undecided what to do in the future if Bayer doesn't come back.

Regarding needles I saw 27g for sale online the other day. Does anyone know if pharmacies would stock them here ? I'm thinking that might be the perfect size for injecting. 

1 hour ago, britishjohn said:

Regarding needles I saw 27g for sale online the other day. Does anyone know if pharmacies would stock them here ? I'm thinking that might be the perfect size for injecting. 

I know that a #24 needle will work well with no pain.  You might have trouble pushing through with a #27 as it is thick, oil based.  Maybe someone else has a positive experience with #27. 

21 minutes ago, faraday said:

To draw the hormone from the Ampoule/Vial I use a Green 21 G, 1.5".

To inject I use Blue 23G, 0.5"

I use a 3ml syringe, but prefer a 2ml.

If you use a #18 for the draw-out,  you will find it is faster and easier.  Use the slightly smaller #24 for a painless injection.  Not much difference either way so buy whatever is most convenient. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can not get Bayer here in Hua Hin either, and the only thing I could find in stock, was Sustanon 250 from Organon. Anyone know about this one? 

I did not take pics, but the packing and the glass looked like this. 

80CE8D3A-702B-44AB-9651-9392DDFDEB9A.jpeg

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Can not get Bayer here in Hua Hin either, and the only thing I could find in stock, was Sustanon 250 from Organon. Anyone know about this one? 

I did not take pics, but the packing and the glass looked like this. 

80CE8D3A-702B-44AB-9651-9392DDFDEB9A.jpeg

Contains testosterone with 4 different ester chain lengths - 

Sustanon 250 is a blend of four esterified testosterone compounds:

Sustanon 100 was similar, though with three esters. This smaller dose was usually for pediatric use.

• 20 mg testosterone propionate
  • 40 mg testosterone phenylpropionate
  • 40 mg testosterone isocaproate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustanon

The theory is that it gives a smooth release over time due to the staggered chain lengths- pharmakokinetic studies show that it behaves pretty much the same as enanthate.

I would be cautious of fakes of this particular one if buying online - check it is still made - Organon was take overby Merck so look for Merck/MSD name on the box maybe  - I have seen pictures of pharma brand steroids whose manufacture was curtailed by legit pharma in the 80's being offered online.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organon_International

As far as I am aware genuine Sustanon is available, but I seem to remember another former Organon product Andriol has MSD name the box now, maybe only MSD - so maybe your photo is of old stock if does not have MSD on the label as well..........................................

Edited by mokwit

@mokwit

Sorry, I was not clear about where I found it. It was the only rest I could find of T in Hua Hin today among the different local pharmacias, and not online product. I was concerned about the arabic script on the packages. Im just wondering if anyone did use this product bought from pharmacias here in Thailand, and know if it a legit product from organon. 

They was also packed one by one. 

Arabic or Urdu (Pakistan} script? Either could be real but Pakistani is allegedly also counterfieted

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=organon+sustanon&chips=q:organon+sustanon,g_1:fake:YZ8ugb6Dv-E%3D&usg=AI4_-kROoaK5VKPvG4DTzxocntLXm0ydnA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy48zmx6TgAhXWbX0KHWJECR0Q4lYIKSgB&biw=1280&bih=817&dpr=1.25

Ok so 2 years ago Organon Pakistan (Abbott) Merged with a Pharmaceutical company in Dubai in 2007 and the consortium is called OBS. Since 2007 Organons name is not on the amps, only under Organon License, its OBS on the amps instead. Also the sustanon is manufactured by Pharmatec

However being manufactured in Pakistan with no oversight, I am sure these are still being made with the Organon logo.

I will say g2g, but do more research next time, before you buy or you could end up with just oil.

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-steroids/489531-organon-sustanon-250-real-fake.html

Yeah I know, this leaves you none the wiser - just trying to point you in a direction where you may find the answer.

Edited by mokwit
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Yeah I know, this leaves you none the wiser - just trying to point you in a direction where you may find the answer.

I did not buy the Sustanon, and I will continue searching today in the Binta bar area, if there is any left there in the pharmacies there. 

I order one place I have trusted for long time, and she said she will come back to me as fast she know more about the situation. 

So I order T from Bayer, Muster and and Unigen, and will see what shows up first. 

I tried to get the local hospital yesterday for a prescription, and the doctor said no, dangerous, only body builders, and so on, so no luck there. I might try BKK hospital here, but the last check up I had there, the doctor was not happy to talk about that here either. 

Go to BKK Hospital in BKK is getting to expensive in the long run, and the only thing they offer there is Nebido, or blisters. 

Edited by Hummin

I used the Sustanon that you posted the picture, probably 4 years ago. It was legit.

Even if it is a fake, it doesn't always mean that it doesn't have what it says it has, might just be a legit fake.

Hope that makes sense.

To find out about good/bad Testosterone, try looking on muscleguru.com. Gives mostly unbiased reviews from UK users.

• Like 1

Yes UGL/counterfeit may well contain the correct dose of T, for me the issue would be sterility of conditions of compounding and bacteriostatic nature of solution. AFAIK the T or whatever steroid comes as a powder from China from labs that are often making it as an unlicensed sideline and dissolved in oil/Benzyl benzoate added by the UGH "lab". Alternatively it could be bought as ampoules/10ml bottle but maybe still not made in pharma conditions.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Bayer is the main supplier of testosterone ampules. At present, they are in the process of changing factories. Thus, the supply has temporarily stopped; however, they are not the only game in town.

Go to Pattaya my son.????

I think it would really help all on here if you could name available brands.

• Thanks 1

My Uk prescription is for Sustanon as it's much cheaper there compared to Enanthate for some reason. Never noticed any difference between the two. I bought a few amps back with me. Here's a photo.

Sustanon.jpg

Edited by britishjohn

46 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Bayer is the main supplier of testosterone ampules. At present, they are in the process of changing factories. Thus, the supply has temporarily stopped; however, they are not the only game in town.

Go to Pattaya my son.????

Too far from Udon.

Really need online site......?

5 hours ago, mokwit said:

I posted an old Thaivisa link in post #88 in which someone detailed negative issues - possibly infection with Unigen - the post has mysteriously now disappeared.

Found it again via Google (cached?). If it dissapears again I would draw a conclusion from that

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/907294-unigen-brand-testosterone/

You need to ease up on the paranoia and also perhaps get glasses.

Nothing was ever removed and this same  link still shows in your prior post.

In future do not discuss Moderation (or in this case, imagined moderaion in open forum). PM the Moderator or Support.

3 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

4 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

You need to ease up on the paranoia and also perhaps get glasses.

Nothing was ever removed and this same  link still shows in your prior post.

In future do not discuss Moderation (or in this case, imagined moderaion in open forum). PM the Moderator or Support.

Actually when I tried to find it the display was displaying the home page in the thread and took me to the home page when I clicked on it.

On 1/15/2019 at 6:30 AM, simon43 said:

I seem to recall that it was the small pharmacy with the sliding door next to Raja Fashions/upstairs internet shop, just around the corner from Soi 4 Nana Plaza.  I had to show my prescription document.  I can't remember the cost, but it was nothing to be shocked at, maybe 1,500 baht for 20 ampoules.

This is Import, and the price I got today is 5 590,- 20 ampouls! 

I never experienced they overpriced me before, since they let me look trough their online order catalog with their prices. Can you please check your prices?

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

This is Import, and the price I got today is 5 590,- 20 ampouls! 

I never experienced they overpriced me before, since they let me look trough their online order catalog with their prices. Can you please check your prices?

Rotex was slightly cheaper than Bayer but always in the region of Bt3,000+ If you buy online even from Thai based online it is much more expensive. 5,590 sounds around the typical online price. I noticed that Rotex was not on display at that pharmacy last time - other things were, so I suspect they sold out due to Bayers action increasing demand for Rotex.

1 hour ago, mokwit said:

Mystery solved maybe - I remember seeing 100mg/ml Rotex clearly marked as such (vs normal 250mg/ml) and that would explain a price of Bt 1,500.

300,- baht pr 17 day self adm is still cheep, + do my bloodwork every 3 month at the local lab for 2 800,- is good enough for me. The best alternative I have.

697 days total of meds for same price + labwork = one check up at Bkk hospital, and one shot nebido, + travel cost

Mystery solved maybe - I remember seeing 100mg/ml Rotex clearly marked as such (vs normal 250mg/ml) and that would explain a price of Bt 1,500.

I just checked my Rotex box - it is 250mg/ml.

I can't recall the exact price that I paid for 2 boxes (40 ampoules). It certainly wasn't 11,000 baht.  It was much cheaper than that,around 4,000 baht, (because I remember handing over just a few thousand baht notes).

But as mentioned by others, even at 11,000 baht for 40 ampoules, that's still relatively cheap for 20 months supply.

11,000 for 40 amps is double what I was paying for Bayer last year, but as you say 300bht for 1 amp is still not gonna break the bank.

It costs 150bht per 1ml Sustanon amp in the UK on a private prescription.

Edited by britishjohn