Testosterone replacement in Bangkok

britishjohn

17 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

11,000 for 40 amps is double what I was paying for Bayer last year, but as you say 300bht for 1 amp is still not gonna break the bank.

It costs 150bht per 1ml Sustanon amp in the UK on a private prescription.

Everything thats imported is cheaper in europe, at least in my country, Nebido 4 400,- baht, 

Just got my test resoults back, and my T is 4,15 nmo/ml after 21 days since last injection, and will go and make a new test on monday. 3 days after my injection of Bayer 250mg ml. Will do the same  again on day 17, before I shoot up the new T and repeat. 

Edited by Hummin

40 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Everything thats imported is cheaper in europe, at least in my country, Nebido 4 400,- baht, 

Just got my test resoults back, and my T is 4,15 nmo/ml after 21 days since last injection, and will go and make a new test on monday. 3 days after my injection of Bayer 250mg ml. Will do the same  again on day 17, before I shoot up the new T and repeat. 

Half-life of Enanthate is approximately 10 days. At 21 days there will be very little in your circulation.

As I'm sure you appreciate, a level of 4.15 n/mols is way too low.

6 minutes ago, faraday said:

Half-life of Enanthate is approximately 10 days. At 21 days there will be very little in your circulation.

I do feel normal actually, and have no other issues than Im starting to get bad skin. I get up in the morning, sleeping good, morning erection, and as I said, Im feeling good. No issues at all. 

17 days is good for me, and keep me in good mood, and energic. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

However, my E2 was only 8 pg/ml, but I have taken two quarters the last week prior to the test. The last quarter two days before testing. 

I had one test up to 134 once before I started with the Anastrol M1

So I can guess this one works. I will know more the next few weeks. Since Im out of this one, and not going to buy a new one if I do not need. 

B25B37D4-6431-491E-B363-BDC8B995DC72.jpeg

34 minutes ago, faraday said:

BTW, I checked the half life, 4,5 days, but after some few intervals of shots, you will have plenty of half lifes of half lives in your body,

http://www.pharmaline.co.il/images/newsletterregistration/bayer/2012/06012012/testovirondepotdr.pdf

On 2/8/2019 at 5:55 PM, Hummin said:

Got the resoults today, and my T was now >15 nmo/ml, and E2 was still 8. so 3 days after 250mg with Bayer, it is a great change. I feel the same, not much difference to feel. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hummin said:

Got the resoults today, and my T was now >15 nmo/ml, and E2 was still 8. so 3 days after 250mg with Bayer, it is a great change. I feel the same, not much difference to feel. 

Hummer,

Have you done your homework on the half-life of  Testosterone USP 1%w/w or Androgel.

Excretion

There is considerable variation in the half-life of testosterone concentration as reported in the literature, ranging from 10 to 100 minutes. About 90% of a dose of testosterone given intramuscularly is excreted in the urine as glucuronic acid and sulfuric acid conjugates of testosterone and its metabolites. About 6% of a dose is excreted in the feces, mostly in the unconjugated form. Inactivation of testosterone occurs primarily in the liver.

Better time your activity,

Good Luck

Moon

1 hour ago, Moon37 said:

Hummer,

Have you done your homework on the half-life of  Testosterone USP 1%w/w or Androgel.

Excretion

There is considerable variation in the half-life of testosterone concentration as reported in the literature, ranging from 10 to 100 minutes. About 90% of a dose of testosterone given intramuscularly is excreted in the urine as glucuronic acid and sulfuric acid conjugates of testosterone and its metabolites. About 6% of a dose is excreted in the feces, mostly in the unconjugated form. Inactivation of testosterone occurs primarily in the liver.

Better time your activity,

Good Luck

Moon

Would you please explain your point about Testosterone excretion?

????

Apologies in advance for gatecrashing the topic although it is related.

Any advice in getting a correct diagnosis? I live a clean life, no drink, no smoking, no drugs other than medical prescriptions and good diet. Im mid 40's but Im having symptoms of low T and high E for past 6 months and getting worse...

Any advice in getting a correct diagnosis of any underlying condition affecting T and E levels and treatment at affordable prices and would this be covered on medical insurance?

Any advice appreciated.

Apologies in advance for gatecrashing the topic although it is related.

Any advice in getting a correct diagnosis? I live a clean life, no drink, no smoking, no drugs other than medical prescriptions and good diet. Im mid 40's but Im having symptoms of low T and high E for past 6 months and getting worse...

Any advice in getting a correct diagnosis of any underlying condition affecting T and E levels and treatment at affordable prices and would this be covered on medical insurance?

Any advice appreciated.

I’m following this due to severe prostatic pain syndrome (SPPC), standing/sitting for average 30-45 min per effort of trying to pee. And the doc believes at 63, Testosterone levels play a significant role, plus all the other quality of life pleasures.

ED (no shame) is covered by TRICARE which has tough screening. Two tests: pituitary gland and hypothalamus can be indicative of physiological versus psychology factors

“Testosterone: The Hormone of the Testes
Testosterone is necessary for proper physical development in boys. It is the primary androgen, which is the term for any substance that stimulates and/or maintains masculine development. During puberty, testosterone is involved in many of the processes that transition a boy to manhood, including:
Healthy development of male sex organs
Growth of facial and body hair
Lowering of the voice
Increase in height
Increase in muscle mass
Growth of the Adam’s apple
The importance of testosterone is not limited to puberty. Throughout adulthood, the hormone is integral in a variety of functions, such as:
Maintaining libido
Sperm production
Maintaining muscle strength and mass
Promoting healthy bone density
Testosterone Production
The hypothalamus and pituitary gland control how much testosterone the testes produce and secrete.

The hypothalamus sends a signal to the pituitary gland to release gonadotrophic substances (follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone). Luteinizing hormone (LH) stimulates testosterone production. If too much testosterone is produced, the hypothalamus alerts the pituitary gland to make less LH, which tells the testes to decrease testosterone levels.

Disorders of the Testes: Hypogonadism
Hypogonadism is a testicular disorder associated with low testosterone. Having testosterone levels that are too low causes a variety of problems, including:
Decreased sex drive
Diminished muscle mass
Low sperm count (reduced fertility)
Loss of body hair
There are two types of hypogonadism—primary and secondary. Primary refers to a defect with the testicles, and secondary involves a problem in the pituitary gland that indirectly affects testosterone production.

The condition may be caused by many things and is most commonly the result of:
Aging
Defects in the pituitary and/or hypothalamus, such as pituitary tumors (which adversely affect the pituitary’s ability to function normally) and high prolactin levels (too much of the hormone causes a drop in testosterone levels)
Medications
Testes-based conditions, such as severe injury, and radiation or chemotherapy, can all deplete testosterone levels
The testes play a vital role not only in the male reproductive system but in the endocrine system as well. The release of the hormone testosterone is integral to the healthy development of male physical characteristics.”

On 2/1/2019 at 11:28 PM, mokwit said:

BTW Rotexmedica is legit Pharma grade T

Note this is a reply I got from Bayer when enquiring about Testoviron and Proviron(um)

Thank you for your question.  Provironum is currently in supply shortage situation.  We are expecting the stock back to normal by Q2/2019.  Thank you.

Thanks for confirming that Rotexmedica is legit. Can other people confirm this too? Anyone who has used it?

Also great that you messaged Bayer to get a reply from the horse's mouth. It's interesting that Bayer confirms the "out of stock" theory which until now I assumed was a bullshit line from the pharmacists to explain increased control by the authorities. It still feels a bit fishy to me....when does a large pharmaceutical company like Bayer plan their production so badly that they run out of stock for months?

You'll also notice that you are getting a reply about Provinorum (tablets) but NOT about Testoviron (injectable). Would you mind messaging your contact there again and ask about Testoviron specifically?

1 hour ago, benever said:

Thanks for confirming that Rotexmedica is legit. Can other people confirm this too? Anyone who has used it?

Also great that you messaged Bayer to get a reply from the horse's mouth. It's interesting that Bayer confirms the "out of stock" theory which until now I assumed was a bullshit line from the pharmacists to explain increased control by the authorities. It still feels a bit fishy to me....when does a large pharmaceutical company like Bayer plan their production so badly that they run out of stock for months?

You'll also notice that you are getting a reply about Provinorum (tablets) but NOT about Testoviron (injectable). Would you mind messaging your contact there again and ask about Testoviron specifically?

OK done. I also feel that something just does not ring true. My guess was that Bayer HQ was discontinuing Testoviron/Provironum, which are de facto generics with many competitors, in order to focus on building the market for Nebido, where it has a unique/sole FDA approved product which likely has a higher margin. My suspicion was that the answer WRT future availability had an element of "Thainess" to it. Hopefully we will be appraised of the true situation.

On 2/6/2019 at 12:56 PM, Hummin said:

Got confirmed order of two packages of this today from my trusted pharmacy. 

11 000,- 40 ampulls

3F55660A-D4D6-4BB1-AD6C-D2684A4A34BC.jpeg

Can I ask WHO is your trusted pharmacy?  I'm not sure if that is allowed.  If you can't post, can you PM me?  My trusted pharmacy is in Pattaya (the one next to TIM'S bar) and they provided me with Rotexmedica also since they were out of Bayer.  I am almost out.  I REALLY PREFER BAYER...if anyone knows a pharmacy that can get it (either in Pattaya or Chinag Mai...or even BKK), I'd really like to know.

4 hours ago, benever said:

I purchased Rotexmedica when my pharmacy said they were out of Bayer back in October.  I had blood tests just last week and all is fine.  The only difference I notice is the glass ampules are thicker thus harder to open, but that's it.

Edited by CangguSurfer

I have read all ten pages of this this thread (and googled) and I have not found any posts revealing details about when the shortage of Bayer Testosterone Depot will end, or, more importantly, what pharmacies still have stock, or a legitimate pharma-grade (not underground) substitute (Rotexmedica).

Just to be clear, my needs are legitimate/legal (for TRT).  I do not want to go through the hassle or added costs of hospitals sources.

I last purchased Rotexmedica in Pattaya from a trusted pharmacy but it's very hard to reach them by phone and I am in Chinag Mai until next month so hard to know if they still have stock or not.

Is providing a pharmacy name and location not allowed here in the forums?  If so, can somebody please PM me and let me know?  I am presently in Chiang Mai but moving to Pattaya in March and will be out of Test by then.

Edited by CangguSurfer

A pharmacy (no name on the signage) on Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok--between Sois 10 and 12 and roughly opposite the better known Southeast Pharmacy--stocks a Thai brand of Testosterone Cypionate called "Cypionax." As of last week, they had many boxes in stock, and the pharmacist there told me there were no supply issues with that brand. I haven't used it myself, but a Google search seems to suggest it is legitimate (not an "underground" brand).

The pharmacist at the same pharmacy told me roughly what others have told me -- Testoviron may already be in Thailand but is awaiting clearance from the Thai FDA, possibly because Bayer switched factories or something like that. The problem is not with Bayer's supply itself and is not (if all these pharmacists are telling the truth) expected to be permanent.
I think it is indeed sonething like that has there have been problems with other Bayer products, not just testosterone. Their aspirin, for example, has been out of stock for quite some time

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 2/16/2019 at 7:12 PM, Moon37 said:

I’m following this due to severe prostatic pain syndrome (SPPC), standing/sitting for average 30-45 min per effort of trying to pee. And the doc believes at 63, Testosterone levels play a significant role, plus all the other quality of life pleasures.

I have a childhood injury and I will require TRT at a much younger age - If I were 63 I wouldn't be all that concerned since it is inevitable and its a good age to get to before needing searching the net for this info. Its a bit of a shocker when needing it at much younger age.

Good luck

Going back to the main point of the thread, I do hope the pharmacies do stock this well in future as is sounds to be in highly in demand and I wont want to pay costly hospital med prices for life!

Edited by NightSky

NightSky.
The Chinese Pharmacy by Nana Sukhumvit. I forgot the nomenclature and want to keep post sanitized. Vials one and the other one in//out of freezer .

They’re going to try two birds with one stone And extend my Instrumentation from L-3 5 to L-2 to S-1 next week. Doc said so much Stenosis the nerves causing the pain could open the S1 and help out with my CPPS. My prostatic problems started wit my back sciatica. 3 operations in 2 months, and now the 4th in a year.
Good luck to both of us.

Moon

Speed is life, life is speed

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

NightSky.
The Chinese Pharmacy by Nana Sukhumvit. I forgot the nomenclature and want to keep post sanitized. Vials one and the other one in//out of freezer .

They’re going to try two birds with one stone And extend my Instrumentation from L-3 5 to L-2 to S-1 next week. Doc said so much Stenosis the nerves causing the pain could open the S1 and help out with my CPPS. My prostatic problems started wit my back sciatica. 3 operations in 2 months, and now the 4th in a year.
Good luck to both of us.

Moon

Speed is life, life is speed

On 2/20/2019 at 1:34 PM, HAKAPALITA said:

Get some more Sunshine and Salmon .

Yes I wish it was that simple!

However for truly low T levels due to medical reasons thats not going to be enough unfortunately.

It requires medical intervention for life unfortunately. 

Edited by NightSky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Hope you soon find a level, im 73 and found that i felt deathly if i spent 3 months time in doors, so now ive got brown again, eat more oily fish n veggies and it works for me. Not nice, i went into cant be bothered mode, n couldnt figure out why. 

Did you have any blood tests to see the starting point and increase?

I have 3 decades to go to reach you and I have a medial injury. ????

Thanks for the tips though.

Good luck

Edited by NightSky

Just had a chat with a woman in one of the pharmacies I used to buy testosterone. She claims Bayer will be back maybe next month. However apparently it will no longer be available in boxes of 20 ampoules as it used to be. According to her it will be sold individually with 1 amp per box and the price will be higher. Sounds like a ruse to hike the price.

When I asked the reasons for the lack of stock she claims there has been a problem with some of the chemicals used to make the product. Who knows...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1