Testosterone replacement in Bangkok

britishjohn

7 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

My T level is still on the low side of the acceptable range and sone doctors say take T while other doctors say don't take T.

I was always thinking why is it low in the first place?

also my estrogen are low.

While i don't drink or smoke then sleep good and eat kinda healthy.

I have done 4-5 bloodtest but only in the last blood test in Europe  i decided also to check vitamin D..

And guess what it came out very low 17,4...

So now before doing any T i will bring up my D vitamin level with 25,000 a week for 2 months.

yes i do avoid the sun but still always get some sun on my legs and arms however still low D while i eT fish lots..

i now also think my low D caused my low T and it also my low D that cause my weight gain.

i think bring my D level to normal might bring T level up by 50% and give normal weight.

So why these endocrinologist do not check D levels First?

None of them checked my D level.

How is your mood? Low vitamin, depression, low activity, eat fat food, and alchohol can be reasons for low T.

16 minutes ago, Tagged said:

How is your mood? Low vitamin, depression, low activity, eat fat food, and alchohol can be reasons for low T.

Mood was not great, and easily tired, but eat sleep ok... anyway my huge Vit D deficiency level is much more worse then my slightly lower T level.

I now convinced that my Low Vit D level was responsible  for slightly lowering my T level thus not the other way around.

i think by restoring my vit D level that my T will adjust automatically  to but correct me if i am wrong.

Edited by Destiny1990

9 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Mood was not great, and easily tired, but eat sleep ok... anyway my huge Vit D deficiency level is much more worse then my slightly lower T level.

I now convinced that my Low Vit D level was responsible  for slightly lowering my T level thus not the other way around.

i think by restoring my vit D level that my T will adjust automatically  to but correct me if i am wrong.

Be patient, it will take time even with 25000iu a day, and if you can also get som quality time in sun as well. I also used 25000iu for months, but sun is  more effective. You might have good resoults using gel or testocaps (low doses) for a short period of 5-6 weeeks just to boost your t level a bit. Give your brain a kickstart, get more active, go to gym, and loose some weight. But talk with an hormon expert first. 

"We conclude that D3 increased both total and free 25D levels more robustly than D2 and that change in iPTH was more strongly associated with change in free 25D, independent of changes in serum 1,25D and calcium."

Page 38

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, faraday said:

"We conclude that D3 increased both total and free 25D levels more robustly than D2 and that change in iPTH was more strongly associated with change in free 25D, independent of changes in serum 1,25D and calcium."

Page 38

Low T, or low D, or anything. Always have a reason, and also connected in some ways. Good Destiny have been searching well and long before dession to jump on the T-train, that for most is not reversible when first started. 

For men above 50, lack of exorsize, starting gaining weight, low vitamin D, and low T is very often connected in the Nordic countries with little sun. If you adding stress, bad eating and drinking habits, there is more adding factors to bad healt. 

Chrinicle pain, can also be added, when little activity, stress, hormons, eating, drinking will result in back pains, and other stressrelated chronicle pain as well. It is a bad bad loop or modern lifestyle. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Thats exactly what happened to me. I started to get a lump in my chest which is gyno so I went to the endo doc. He checked my Vitamin D and it was not only on the low side but clinically deficient bordering on the 'rickets' end of the spectrum. Im on Vit D3 calciferol 20,000 units per week (once per week) and my vit D levels came back up into normal range within 60 days.

My Testosterone and estrogen levels both increased, my Testosterone increased from about 250 to about 450 and my estrogen increased from 25 into the 60's which is elevated. So now my estrogen level has gone from being deficient to elevated.

Im doing press ups and weights for about 30 minutes every day and eating estrogen lowering foods which seems to help although the Vitamin D seems to be a main culprit of hormonal imbalance.

Now that my vit D is in normal range Im lowering dosage to 10,000 units per week as a maintenance dose. I will continue to lift weights and eat well where at all possible. The mild gyno is still present although Im hoping this is a result raised estrogen and it will resolve in time as my hormones balance out again. I think this all can take time like over months. Im also taking Nolvadex which I prescribed myself although continuous treatment can lower libido so ideally I want to stop taking it as soon as possible.

Good luck with the Vitamin D, (I told you vit D was important ????)

Edited by NightSky
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, NightSky said:

Thats exactly what happened to me. I started to get a lump in my chest which is gyno so I went to the endo doc. He checked my Vitamin D and it was not only on the low side but clinically deficient bordering on the 'rickets' end of the spectrum. Im on Vit D3 calciferol 20,000 units per week (once per week) and my vit D levels came back up into normal range within 60 days.

My Testosterone and estrogen levels both increased, my Testosterone increased from about 250 to about 450 and my estrogen increased from 25 into the 60's which is elevated. So now my estrogen level has gone from being deficient to elevated.

Im doing press ups and weights for about 30 minutes every day and eating estrogen lowering foods which seems to help although the Vitamin D seems to be a main culprit of hormonal imbalance.

Now that my vit D is in normal range Im lowering dosage to 10,000 units per week as a maintenance dose. I will continue to lift weights and eat well where at all possible. The mild gyno is still present although Im hoping this is a result raised estrogen and it will resolve in time as my hormones balance out again. I think this all can take time like over months. Im also taking Nolvadex which I prescribed myself although continuous treatment can lower libido so ideally I want to stop taking it as soon as possible.

Good luck with the Vitamin D, (I told you vit D was important ????)

Aha very interesting gosh so now by taking Vit D this will make even my too Low estrogen number going to rise too. My estrogen is only 11 now so it needs to go up. I still amazed that several TRT clinics never were bothered to check My Vit D levels first. Yes i got also the VitD 3 prescribed 25,000 iu a week for 6 weeks then they will check levels again. ( will measure  my estrogen now too)

If my T level will go up like urs then i don't need any TRT at all.. Seems i made the right choice for waiting with trt and searching first for the cause why it was low. Will update later the progress of the Vit D here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NightSky said:

Thats exactly what happened to me. I started to get a lump in my chest which is gyno so I went to the endo doc. He checked my Vitamin D 

A question about 4 years ago I noticed 2 lumps in my chest area roughly 2 by 2 cm pieces.

Went to a doctor he felt it and said it was some sort of fats and I should not have to do anything about it..

are you saying these lumps in chest are a sign of low vitamin D?

23 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

A question about 4 years ago I noticed 2 lumps in my chest area roughly 2 by 2 cm pieces.

Went to a doctor he felt it and said it was some sort of fats and I should not have to do anything about it..

are you saying these lumps in chest are a sign of low vitamin D?

I have several to, already cut out two, and got three left. Doctor says it is kind of good cancer cysts (fat lumps)

24 minutes ago, Tagged said:

I have several to, already cut out two, and got three left. Doctor says it is kind of good cancer cysts (fat lumps)

Yes that what my doctor said too.

but not been told it can be cut out as they said it’s innocent. Just curious why they came in my body.

Edited by Destiny1990

29 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Yes that what my doctor said too.

but not been told it can be cut out as they said it’s innocent. Just curious why they came in my body.

Im no doctor although from my own research I understand lumps in a man's chest area are usually cysts or enlarged gland tissue (gyno), both are harmless although some people have gyno glands removed with a simple day surgery for cosmetic reasons if it begins to get in the way. 

From my understanding most cases of gyno go away on its own once hormone levels normalize or is hardly noticeable. 

Breast cancer also causes a tumor lump although this is rare in men apparently although it should always be ruled our by a doctor visit.

Edited by NightSky
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2019 at 2:27 AM, britishjohn said:

My Uk prescription is for Sustanon as it's much cheaper there compared to Enanthate for some reason. Never noticed any difference between the two. I bought a few amps back with me. Here's a photo.

Sustanon.jpg

Edited by Pmc123
I have the same sustanon from aspen. I purchased mine from Turkey

• 1 month later...

I use Nebido for a few years now.

Done sustanon, every 3 weeks a few days pain, the gel (did not work) and quite some time Andriol, till it came unavailable.

Knowing the pain from sust, and the good function of Andriol on my body I looked to get the same compound (testosterone undecaonate) I found Nebido.

For me it works perfectly, the low frequency shots, but it will be a good idea to go to 10 weeks instead of 3 months.

For me the 4ml does not hurt, less than 1 ml sustanon!

For now I have a few ampules left from Europe, but it is limited supply.

I live in the area of Udon Thani.

Any people have experience with TRT in Udon?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 8:27 AM, Pmc123 said:

Hi, can someone please tell me if it is possible to buy either Testoviron/ testosterone enanthate in either ,Pattaya,Bangcock,turkey,or India. If it is available in Thailand, then where could I buy some from without a prescription. Does anyone have a picture of the Aspen sustanon ampules, and can I get them in Thailand. I’m looking for either Enanthate, or Sustanon.

9 minutes ago, Nuttynorm said:

Hi, can someone please tell me if it is possible to buy either Testoviron/ testosterone enanthate in either ,Pattaya,Bangcock,turkey,or India. If it is available in Thailand, then where could I buy some from without a prescription. Does anyone have a picture of the Aspen sustanon ampules, and can I get them in Thailand. I’m looking for either Enanthate, or Sustanon.

In Pattaya, Tim's Pharmacy.  3300 baht for 20 amps.  If you need directions, PM me.  Probably available in Bangkok as well.

snapshot_ 2019-08-10 at 7.08.03 PM.jpg

14 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

In Pattaya, Tim's Pharmacy.  3300 baht for 20 amps.  If you need directions, PM me.  Probably available in Bangkok as well.

snapshot_ 2019-08-10 at 7.08.03 PM.jpg

That was quick mate. Do you have a picture of the dates on the outside of the box please.????????

I

2 hours ago, Nuttynorm said:

That was quick mate. Do you have a picture of the dates on the outside of the box please.????????

I

Expiry 03/2024.  This pharmacy has a good reputation for providing top quality.  Totally trustworthy IMO.

Edited by WaveHunter

• 1 month later...

Hi, Any pharmacies in Bangkok that stock Rotexmedica Enan? Wanting to start a new cycle and was waiting For Bayer to come back in stock but still no luck sadly. Please PM if anyone knows.

I am doing a sukhumvit trip shortly to re-check several pharmacies there, but last time I checked I was only offered  UGL stuff that I refuse to use.

Edited by Primus Pilus

• 1 month later...

Hi

After been through all the location mentioned in the post, i checked directly with all pharmacy stores oposite to Chula hospital and Siriraj hospital but got no luck. They are all out of stock both testosviron and rotexmedica. 

If someone know any pharmarcies that still in stock in bangkok, pls let me know. I would really appreciated. 

If not then i need to go to pattaya for one day then. Hope Tim pharmarcy still in stock for some

1 minute ago, andyng said:

Hi

After been through all the location mentioned in the post, i checked directly with all pharmacy stores oposite to Chula hospital and Siriraj hospital but got no luck. They are all out of stock both testosviron and rotexmedica. 

If someone know any pharmarcies that still in stock in bangkok, pls let me know. I would really appreciated. 

If not then i need to go to pattaya for one day then. Hope Tim pharmarcy still in stock for some

FYI, Tim's was well stocked with Rotexmedica as of 7 days ago, and I was told by the pharmacist they expect to stay well stocked in the future.  They also advised that Bayer is probably "history" for the foreseeable future.  BTW, RotexMedica is pharma-grade and every bit as good as Bayer.  I've been using it for TRT for over a year now, and my quarterly blood tests are spot on.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, andyng said:

Hi

Best bet are South East Pharmacy just past Suk Soi 15, The small shop opposite side sells Thai FDA approved Test Cyprionate which has similar pharmacokinetic profile. RX pharmacy with the auto sliding door next to the police box at the Nana cross roads.

1 hour ago, mokwit said:

Best bet are South East Pharmacy just past Suk Soi 15, The small shop opposite side sells Thai FDA approved Test Cyprionate which has similar pharmacokinetic profile. RX pharmacy with the auto sliding door next to the police box at the Nana cross roads.

Just to chime in, I've also heard that Southeast is probably one of the top pharmacies in terms of finding truly pharma-grade, and avoiding underground or counterfeit that many pharmacies in Bangkok try to pass off on unsuspecting Farangs.  Southeast has an excellent reputation in that respect.

Thanks Mokwit and Wavehunter for fast response. The Southeast is out of stock but the RX still have rotexmedica. Price is 4,500thb / box. So temporary i think i just buy one amp first before i have time to vit Tim’s store in Pattaya

16 minutes ago, andyng said:

Thanks Mokwit and Wavehunter for fast response. The Southeast is out of stock but the RX still have rotexmedica. Price is 4,500thb / box. So temporary i think i just buy one amp first before i have time to vit Tim’s store in Pattaya

4500 baht?  That's an absolute rip off!!  Tim's Pharmacy price is 3300 baht for a box of RotexMedica.  I wouldn't even buy one amp from RX...just on principle.  I'm genuinely surprised that you can not easily find RotexMedica at a decent price in all of Bangkok.  I guess this shortage that's been going on for a year now, is still going on everywhere but Pattaya.  Pretty damn ridiculous!  I wonder what really going on with this long term shortage anyway??? ????

Edited by WaveHunter

I also got some Rotex in RX pharmacy last week at 4500baht. South East pharmacy had neither brand as the other user mentioned also.  

Btw Rotex medica is legit, pharma grade testosterone just like Bayer’s. It’s made in Germany and i even know someone who got some with prescription in a german pharmacy.

Cypionax is listed on Mims.com, so that is also legit pharma test.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Flyingmonkey said:

I also got some Rotex in RX pharmacy last week at 4500baht. South East pharmacy had neither brand as the other user mentioned also.  

Btw Rotex medica is legit, pharma grade testosterone just like Bayer’s. It’s made in Germany and i even know someone who got some with prescription in a german pharmacy.

Cypionax is listed on Mims.com, so that is also legit pharma test.

There's some real price gouging going on in Bangkok.  Before this shortage started back in October, the going price was THB 2700 for a box of ten amps.  Now Tim's in Pattaya is charging 3300 baht (high but fair I guess), but 4500 is so bad!

RotexMedica is absolutely pharma-grade.  Yes, it's made in Germany, but there is a distribution network set up in Bangkok.  Even the box it comes in has the Bangkok distributors name on it written in Thai, and the Thai version is sold all over the world, so perhaps it might even be made here??  Just seems odd that there should be any sort of shortage of it here!

Maybe some of you in Bangkok who are having a difficult time might want to call the importer; their Bangkok phone number is right on the box in the picture below.

2024087585_snapshot_2019-10-21at6_26_06PM.jpg.eaae2d109953b1b3d35786cca7771314.jpg

The box looks so similar to Beyer's packaging, I'm kind of wondering if maybe Bayer has rebranded themselves as RotexMedica???

Edited by WaveHunter