Testosterone replacement in Bangkok

britishjohn

Can i check somewhere is my rotexmedica real or counterfeit? I did buy one box from Tim's pharmacy and one box from pharmacy in second road, almost opposite The Kitchen restaurant near made in Thailand market place.. Price was also 3300b for 20 ampules, same than Tim's pharmacy price. Of course it was somekind risk try different pharmacy, but i hope they sell real rotexmedica too.. Not just Tim's.. At least blood test will tell the truth.. 

I also bought one 10 amp box testolic, and 10 amp box alpha pharma testobolin from Tim's... Just for try them.. 

Alpha pharma has code for test product authentication https://www.check-alpha.com/main.php and at least my box seems to be genuine.

Edited by maketsu87

On a slightly different note, I'm on TRT and received a letter from a UK doctor to say I was under his care and may be travelling with the medication. However I'm still not entirely comfortable doing so even with the note. Just wondered if anyone has much experience travelling with testosterone ampoules ? And you'd never be able to take any needles with you in hand luggage. They even confiscated my nail scissors at Jakarta airport...

You mean 20amps right?

A shortage is the perfect opportunity for any company to hike the price. Seeing that someone bought Rotex in pattaya doe 3300, it’s actually the pharmacies in Bamgkok that are milking the situation, which is understandable as we are all scrambling to find some somewhere.

It’s definitely a steep increase in price but i am just glad i could get some tbh.

At the end of the day 4500baht for more than 6months’ supply of pharma grade test is absolutely fine for me. 

It would be great if Bayer finally stocked up the lharmacies and the competition would probably make it more affordable again. Let’s see...

amyone knows how much the Cypionax costs?

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

There's some real price gouging going on in Bangkok.  Before this shortage started back in October, the going price was THB 2700 for a box of ten amps.  Now Tim's in Pattaya is charging 3300 baht (high but fair I guess), but 4500 is so bad!

RotexMedica is absolutely pharma-grade.  Yes, it's made in Germany, but there is a distribution network set up in Bangkok.  Even the box it comes in has the Bangkok distributors name on it written in Thai, and the Thai version is sold all over the world, so perhaps it might even be made here??  Just seems odd that there should be any sort of shortage of it here!

Maybe some of you in Bangkok who are having a difficult time might want to call the importer; their Bangkok phone number is right on the box in the picture below.

2024087585_snapshot_2019-10-21at6_26_06PM.jpg.eaae2d109953b1b3d35786cca7771314.jpg

The box looks so similar to Beyer's packaging, I'm kind of wondering if maybe Bayer has rebranded themselves as RotexMedica???

You mean 20amps right?

A shortage is the perfect opportunity for any company to hike the price. Seeing that someone bought Rotex in pattaya doe 3300, it’s actually the pharmacies in Bamgkok that are milking the situation, which is understandable as we are all scrambling to find some somewhere.

It’s definitely a steep increase in price but i am just glad i could get some tbh.

At the end of the day 4500baht for more than 6months’ supply of pharma grade test is absolutely fine for me. 

It would be great if Bayer finally stocked up the lharmacies and the competition would probably make it more affordable again. Let’s see...

59 minutes ago, Flyingmonkey said:

You mean 20amps right?

amyone knows how much the Cypionax costs?

In one Pattaya second road pharmacy it was 900b/10 ampoules. It was not Tim's pharmacy but maybe they have same price..?

Anyway testolic (propionate) was only 600b/10, if i remember right Tim's price for testolic was 1000b.. Or maybe i just looked too rich farang.. ????

It is the second pharmacy which I have spoken is located before made in thailand bazaar, same side of the second road. They did have at least Testolic, Cypionax and Rotexmedica in stock. Real or counterfeit, i don't know.. ????

Edited by maketsu87

15 hours ago, maketsu87 said:

Can i check somewhere is my rotexmedica real or counterfeit? I did buy one box from Tim's pharmacy and one box from pharmacy in second road, almost opposite The Kitchen restaurant near made in Thailand market place.. Price was also 3300b for 20 ampules, same than Tim's pharmacy price. Of course it was somekind risk try different pharmacy, but i hope they sell real rotexmedica too.. Not just Tim's.. At least blood test will tell the truth.. 

I also bought one 10 amp box testolic, and 10 amp box alpha pharma testobolin from Tim's... Just for try them.. 

Alpha pharma has code for test product authentication https://www.check-alpha.com/main.php and at least my box seems to be genuine.

I have not heard of fake Rotex (but of course there could be).  Best bet is a blood test to know.  Tim's has a reputation for being ethical about not carrying fake stuff. 

I have heard that AlphaPharma is usually good and they have the scratch off security codes BUT I've also heard that their quality control is not the best so potency of their drugs can sometimes under/over dosed.  Perhaps that's just rumor, but that's what I've heard, and keep in mind that they are an underground lab (a good one) but nonetheless not an established big-pharma company.

14 hours ago, Flyingmonkey said:

You mean 20amps right?

I did mean 20; sorry about that.  And yeah, I agree that I'd much rather pay a bit more for pharma-grade, even if it is a price gouge, if the only alternative is to buy non pharma-grade like AlphaPharma (even though they have a fairly decent reputation as an underground lab).

15 hours ago, britishjohn said:

On a slightly different note, I'm on TRT and received a letter from a UK doctor to say I was under his care and may be travelling with the medication. However I'm still not entirely comfortable doing so even with the note. Just wondered if anyone has much experience travelling with testosterone ampoules ? And you'd never be able to take any needles with you in hand luggage. They even confiscated my nail scissors at Jakarta airport...

My Thai doctor also gave me a script (even though Test does not require one inside of Thailand) for when I flew to USA.  I had one box of Test and syringes in my checked baggage.  Probably not wise to bring anything in carry-on.  Even with script, that would just invite needless interrogation and possible confiscation of needles as possible weapons LOL!

If you are just travelling with it in checked baggage and in amount that would be considered personal supply (i.e.: one box of Test and enough syringes for your treatment while travelling, I don't see why that would be cause for concern.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:45 AM, WaveHunter said:

My Thai doctor also gave me a script (even though Test does not require one inside of Thailand) for when I flew to USA.  I had one box of Test and syringes in my checked baggage.  Probably not wise to bring anything in carry-on.  Even with script, that would just invite needless interrogation and possible confiscation of needles as possible weapons LOL!

If you are just travelling with it in checked baggage and in amount that would be considered personal supply (i.e.: one box of Test and enough syringes for your treatment while travelling, I don't see why that would be cause for concern.

I got a certificate from my doctor, and now I am able to bring one month usage in to my home country. You better check your rules for uk, it might be different. One month usage means 2 amps, since I use one very 14. day as prescripted. I reality I use one every 17. day. 

• 2 months later...

Is there a pharmacy that still has amplus in BKK? I contacted the hospital and they are charging - Testoviron Depot 250 mg/mL: 915 Thaibaht/dose.

I reached out to SouthWest pharmacy but they don't have any anymore. 

If anyone knows of another pharmacy, it would be helpful. Thanks 

3 hours ago, bkkbudddy said:

Greetings,

Does anyone know a clinic in Bangkok that would provide injection service for a fee? I have Cypionate ampules but only want a doctor or registered nurse to inject into my buttock!

Thanks

I think MedConsult Asia would do this. Give them a call or email.

www.medconsultasia.com

Located in the Racquet club on Sukhumvit Soi 49

10 hours ago, Sheryl said:

www.medconsultasia.com

Sheryl,

They don't provide injection service for a fee!

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Jacobi Barnes said:

Wow, you guys on this thread really have no clue how it all works in Thailand. lol. Let me explain. ...

Nice Try LOL  The only reason I'm even replying is in case someone new to TRT reads your BS and naively is taken in by it, but even the most naive person in the world would probably size you up for what you are...a con artist!

Do you really think people on this thread are gullible enough to buy into your BS?  Your writing style is unmistakably that of a sleazy con-artist; probably a "shill" for this so-called dr. klause who probably runs some seedy little ripoff style TRT clinic, or in all likelihood isn't even a medical doctor.

Anyone who wants legitimate testosterone can get pharma-grade from a pharmacy if they know where to look, or they can get it at slightly higher cost through any general practitioner (GP) in Thailand, and right now the brand being issued through hospital dispensaries is manufactured by RotexMedica GmbH, a german company, and it is also available at certain pharmacies at very reasonable prices (around 3000 baht for a 10 ampules box of testosterone Enanthate 250mg.)

Anyone who knows a thing about TRT gets their blood tested periodically so it's very easy to know if you have legit Test or fake.  I've lived in Thailand for 3 years now and buy ALL of my Test (RotexMedica) through pharmacies and have not received fake product one time, not once!

Seriously Buddy, save your BS for someone a little more gullible than the members of this thread.  I think I can speak for everyone on this forum when I say SCAMMERS ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE!

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 10:42 PM, Sheryl said:

www.medconsultasia.com

I have not been able  to buy cypionate in Thailand. I get Testosterone Enanthate from my local pharmacy. About 3500. baht for 18 ampules. They will sell you fewer ampules for a lower price. I am in Pattaya.

1 minute ago, KhunFred said:

I have not been able  to buy cypionate in Thailand. I get Testosterone Enanthate from my local pharmacy. About 3500. baht for 18 ampules. They will sell you fewer ampules for a lower price. I am in Pattaya.

The last time. I had my testosterone level checked by a local doctor (a Swiss doctor practicing  in Thailand), I was told that my T. level was. TOO. HIGH and that I needed to back down to one injection per month. He claimed that too. much Testosterone was equivlent to too little.

1 hour ago, KhunFred said:

The last time. I had my testosterone level checked by a local doctor (a Swiss doctor practicing  in Thailand), I was told that my T. level was. TOO. HIGH and that I needed to back down to one injection per month. He claimed that too. much Testosterone was equivlent to too little.

What value was your T level?  

• 1 month later...

Having read the full thread, still cannot determine what dosage to take, does it revolve around Testosterone levels ?
Seen the Doctor who said my Testosterone level was too low (2.85) and i needed these injections, either one a Month @ 500 Baht or one every 3/4 Months @ 8000 Baht
So just went online reading this and ended up here
So, if i bought the 20 pack of Vials would i inject the full vial once a Month ? (Probably would go to a clinic for this)

8 hours ago, pattayapip said:

Having read the full thread, still cannot determine what dosage to take, does it revolve around Testosterone levels ?

Yes, that and also the reason you are taking it. Get professional advice from a urologist or endocrinologist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Yes, that and also the reason you are taking it. Get professional advice from a urologist or endocrinologist.

Fair play, will go back to the Doc and get the initial treatment (Monthly Injection) and see what dosage it is and what he prescribes going forward) Was looking at ways to cut out the middle man, but when the middle man is the Doctor Guess i ought to start there ????
Cheers

Edited by pattayapip

On 5/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, pattayapip said:

Fair play, will go back to the Doc and get the initial treatment (Monthly Injection) and see what dosage it is and what he prescribes going forward) Was looking at ways to cut out the middle man, but when the middle man is the Doctor Guess i ought to start there ????
Cheers

Just stay away from the TRT "clinics".  Many are just out to get your money, and some operate under an MD in name only! 

A good General Practitioner who is knowledgeable about TRT and knows how to evaluate blood panels is all you really need, and Enanthate (what you probably bought) is just fine as long as a doctor starts you off on the right foot (blood panels & titrating dosage correctly to get desired results).

You can learn to self-administer your shots (no big deal), but self-prescribing without a MD overseeing your treatment is NOT an intelligent option even though Testosterone can be purchased without a prescription.  For instance, administering testosterone not only raises your body's testosterone levels but it can also increases your hematocrit and estrogen levels which can be dangerous if not addressed properly.  So, find a good doctor to get you started.   

You can read pros vs cons of testosterone enanthate (inject weekly) vs testosterone undecanoate (inject every 3-4 months).  Your doctor will explain also.  Both are efficacious, but I decided on Enanthate because it is far less expensive and just as effective (perhaps even more IMO).  I mean, 8000 baht every 3-4 months is far more expensive than necessary.  I had other reasons for choosing Enanthate over undecanoate, but it's best you decide for yourself after consulting your doctor.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

The injection that lasts three to four months, is a preparation called "Nebido". I costs more and is not necessary. I use the monthly injection. I get 18 vials for 3500 baht. (5,553 PESOS). I get a monthly injection for about 100 baht (three dollars, American) at any clinic in town. This keeps me 'active" Avoid those who try to sell you Nebido, which is more than you need, stick with monthly injections. Good Luck. It will take the injections two to three weeks before you will notice a change.

• 1 month later...

Hello I wonder if any of you have any experience with this brand which I purchased in a reputable pharmacy in Bangkok supposedly. However upon further research I have noticed that the website that they have on the box was registered in China and I cannot find any information about this brand so I’m guessing it’s fake.

Perhaps @Sheryl or anybody else can comment?

I have to say I have been taking it for a few weeks and I don’t feel any different ????

B617AFED-F299-42FA-98CB-875E83426D21.jpeg

AAAD1519-255A-4794-BF76-DF79D187A320.png

On 6/26/2020 at 2:00 PM, djlest said:

Hello I wonder if any of you have any experience with this brand which I purchased in a reputable pharmacy in Bangkok supposedly. However upon further research I have noticed that the website that they have on the box was registered in China and I cannot find any information about this brand so I’m guessing it’s fake.

Perhaps @Sheryl or anybody else can comment?

I have to say I have been taking it for a few weeks and I don’t feel any different ????

It is really best to stick with a known brand.  The one recognized pharma-grade brand in Thailand that I know of is RotexMedica.  I posted on this brand in this and other threads.  My own doctor suggested it to me when Bayer stopped being available, and my blood tests since switching to it confirm it is effective and safe.  It is readily available in Pattaya, and so probably in Bangkok as well, where the distributor is based (see snapshot attached).

IMG_0617.jpg.9d937c4e376c99a423b8f348851c1fd6.jpg

FYI, if you are new to TRT, you should understand that you will NOT notice any sort of radical changes in how you feel in a mere matter of weeks.  The changes are very subtle, and take several months before you will really see any sort of health changes.  It is NOT the miracle drug that many people like to portray it as being, but it does work effectively and safely if you have the proper expectations, and you are using it under the supervision of a good physician who is reviewing your blood panels on a regular basis. 

I should add...even though Test is available without a prescription here in Thailand, it is not a drug to mess around without MD supervision.  It can have some serious side effects if blood panels are not monitored, so self-prescribing is not a good idea.  Self administering the shots is fine, just don't try to be your own doctor ????

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Thanks 2

On 6/28/2020 at 3:49 PM, WaveHunter said:

It is really best to stick with a known brand.  The one recognized pharma-grade brand in Thailand that I know of is RotexMedica.  I posted on this brand in this and other threads.  My own doctor suggested it to me when Bayer stopped being available, and my blood tests since switching to it confirm it is effective and safe.  It is readily available in Pattaya, and so probably in Bangkok as well, where the distributor is based (see snapshot attached).

IMG_0617.jpg.9d937c4e376c99a423b8f348851c1fd6.jpg

FYI, if you are new to TRT, you should understand that you will NOT notice any sort of radical changes in how you feel in a mere matter of weeks.  The changes are very subtle, and take several months before you will really see any sort of health changes.  It is NOT the miracle drug that many people like to portray it as being, but it does work effectively and safely if you have the proper expectations, and you are using it under the supervision of a good physician who is reviewing your blood panels on a regular basis. 

I should add...even though Test is available without a prescription here in Thailand, it is not a drug to mess around without MD supervision.  It can have some serious side effects if blood panels are not monitored, so self-prescribing is not a good idea.  Self administering the shots is fine, just don't try to be your own doctor ????

Do you guys know any online shop selling legit Rotexmedica?

On 6/30/2020 at 12:58 PM, Mattijok said:

Do you guys know any online shop selling legit Rotexmedica?

Call the distributor in Bangkok; the phone number is on the box shown in my attachment.  If it is available online, they should know.

• Like 1