Jump to content
BANGKOK 20 February 2019 05:42
Jonathan Fairfield

VIDEO: British divers reveal more details of harrowing Tham Luang rescue mission

Recommended Posts

I thought the Brit divers had gone home, and only Thai seals were involved in actually bringing the boys out, still well done all around, all heroes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

I thought the Brit divers had gone home, and only Thai seals were involved in actually bringing the boys out, still well done all around, all heroes!

No mate ..8 British experts were part of a 13 man international dive team who went in each day and rescued them. I think 2 Aussies ,1 Belgium , 1 Dutch and 1 Japan with back up from 5 Thai seals . The British also had a couple of guys coordinating at the surface . Only one Brit went back due to a long standing health appointment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nigeone said:

No mate ..8 British experts were part of a 13 man international dive team who went in each day and rescued them. I think 2 Aussies ,1 Belgium , 1 Dutch and 1 Japan with back up from 5 Thai seals . The British also had a couple of guys coordinating at the surface . Only one Brit went back due to a long standing health appointment 

Thanks for putting me right, all i read was it seemed only Thai seals were involved, well done all involved, must say i was one of the doom watch brigade, feeling sure there would be casualties, so glad i was wrong! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 6:46 PM, maxcorrigan said:

I thought the Brit divers had gone home, and only Thai seals were involved in actually bringing the boys out, still well done all around, all heroes!

That will be the Thai version that you heard ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, greenchair said:

That will be the Thai version that you heard ??

It certainly seems that way all i hear about is heroic Thai seals (due respect to the man that perished) with foreign assistance, as though the seals were running the show!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

It certainly seems that way all i hear about is heroic Thai seals (due respect to the man that perished) with foreign assistance, as though the seals were running the show!

And after the psychiatrist is finished and the monkhood is finished, I'm sure the boys will see it that way also. 

Changing history is not as hard as one might think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...