Hunt on for dangerous man after maid's daughter abducted at foreigner's house in Hua Hin

webfact

Hunt on for dangerous man after maid's daughter abducted at foreigner's house in Hua Hin

7pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Police in the seaside town of Hua Hin are hunting a thief who abducted an 18 year old woman from a foreigner's house in the Khao Phitak area of Hua Hin on Tuesday.

He looked like he was going to rape the girl but finally let her go and made off with her mother's motorbike.

The drama began at the house when the mother named only as "A" and her daughter "B", employees of a private cleaning service, arrived to tidy up.

Lying in wait in the house was a man who threatened them with a short knife.

He then tied the mother to the banisters and made off with her 18 year old daughter who was forced to drive her mother's Honda Wave.

The mother managed to free herself from the bindings some time after and alerted a passing police motorcycle patrol.

A large police search began.

Three hours later the abducted woman phoned from a Car Care center to say that she had been freed unharmed. She told police that she had been taken down various roads and sois in the neighborhood with the knife in her back before her abductor decided to let her go and rode off on the bike in the direction of Bon Kai.

She was terrified but not physically hurt.

Police studied CCTV at the Car Care firm and discovered that the man was dark skinned in a short sleeved top with a height of about 160 cms. He was wearing a white helmet on the black Honda Wave.

An urgent hunt is on for the man who police described as potentially dangerous.

The identity of the foreign owner of the house was not reported in the Sanook story.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-19

He looked like he was going to rape the girl but finally let her go and made off with her mother's motorbike.

The drama began at the house when the mother named only as "A" and her daughter "B", employees of a private cleaning service, arrived to tidy up.

He looked like he was going to rape her, but it turned out that he needed a motorbike. Let's call the foreigner "C" then.

A private cleaning, or a private make you feel happy service? 

"He looked like he was going to rape the girl." How does one "look like" he's going to commit rape? Reminds me of the old Mae West line, "Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

4 minutes ago, LawrenceN said:

"He looked like he was going to rape the girl." How does one "look like" he's going to commit rape? Reminds me of the old Mae West line, "Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

That's what most people are asking me. But I use socks. ?

4 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

' He was wearing a white helmet '       Doesn't sound like a Thai then.

nah, they worded it badly, he wasn't wearing a helmet.

they meant 'he's been to the lazer clinic and so has a white helmet'

could be thai

3 hours ago, assayer said:

Yes, but foreigner probably means Asian, not Farang, which means Caucasion.

But how could the cleaning woman know he was a foreigner?

Can you re-read the story again, please............

There was no mention of the 'abducter' being a 'foreigner'......  IT HAPPENED at a foreigner's home as the 'Maids' arrived to clean the house...

I copied this from the story to help you understand what you missed --- "Police studied CCTV at the Car Care firm and discovered that the man was dark skinned in a short sleeved top with a height of about 160 cms. He was wearing a white helmet on the black Honda Wave."......

Now how can you make 'foreigner' out of that????????????????????????????????

10 hours ago, Redline said:

The police do patrols there!?  That’s special because I almost never see patrols anywhere in Thailand.

Personally I'm with you........... I never see 'Patrols'............

I kinda think that the story writer got the piece of 'wording' from other cops who got involved leading up to the 'News' getting involved.......

In other words the cops wanted to 'grab' a bit of credit for their 'mates' who just happened to be on that Soi at that time because one lives nearby and forgot his badge at home so partner took him home to get the badge............

The only other possibility is that some 'senior' police live nearby and HE had some of his cops patrolling HIS home......

I'm with you............. I'm not believing that they were on a 'routine' patrol...............

BUT......... Good luck for the MAID that the cops did come by just when they did............

As my mom (God bless her) taught me as a kid --- "All is WELL that ends WELL".......

On 7/20/2018 at 8:24 AM, sawadeeken said:

Personally I'm with you........... I never see 'Patrols'............

I kinda think that the story writer got the piece of 'wording' from other cops who got involved leading up to the 'News' getting involved.......

In other words the cops wanted to 'grab' a bit of credit for their 'mates' who just happened to be on that Soi at that time because one lives nearby and forgot his badge at home so partner took him home to get the badge............

The only other possibility is that some 'senior' police live nearby and HE had some of his cops patrolling HIS home......

I'm with you............. I'm not believing that they were on a 'routine' patrol...............

BUT......... Good luck for the MAID that the cops did come by just when they did............

As my mom (God bless her) taught me as a kid --- "All is WELL that ends WELL".......

It appears to me Sawadeeken, that you are doing the same thing I did when I read the story. You are making an assumption about the cops, which is what I did when I said foreigner.  The person was at a foreigner's house so I assumed he was also foreign. Which reminds me of the old addage, " Never assume something, because you make an (ASS out of U and ME). Don't assume about the cops and I not about the foreigner.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:57 AM, Vacuum said:

Should be easy to find.

Just round up all the men in Hua Hin that fit the description (about two-thirds of males in Hua Hin), and make a police lineup... ?

Add a couple of 'hansum' police officers in fancy uniforms, ready to do the pointing in the group photo.

Archived