Any motorbikes to rent in Lao Suea Kok?

4evermaat

You could ask Rattana, owner of N-Joy bar*. She lives in that amphur I think. Get N-Joy's phone number from Google - I do have her private number but am conscious she should have a privacy filter option! Tell her Steve (aka 'flash git' in hash house harrier circles) thought she might know whether or not there's a rental place around Lao Seua Kok.

If it has to be Ubon then I can recommend:

http://jayjaycarandmotorcyclehire.webs.com/

Based on:

admittedly only one hire (by a friend who I took round there to hire a step-thru for a day)

fact that the lady owner (/co-owner?) speaks very good English and other staff spoke better than basic English

fact that the cars and bikes I saw were modern and in good clean nick - friend was happy with the transaction

You won't get Patts-style cheap rentals - think the step-thru was 200 or 250 baht for the day and I don't know whether they do big bikes - if not and it's what you are after, you could try getting a recommendation from Brent, co-owner of Outside Inn and another bar-owning Ubon Hash House harrier!

It occurs to me you might be looking for long-term rental, like over a month, in which case Jay-Jay or any short-term rental place Brent might recommend might not be the answer. Others would know whether the normal bike shops (Honda/Yamaha etc) might do longer terms at economic rates

edit * fluent English speaker

Hi 4evermaat, I'm the Brent Santisuk mentions above. As far as I know, you'd need to come to Ubon to rent. How long you looking to rent for? The Outside Inn has 11 motorbikes for rent- daily, weekly, or monthly.  Most of the bikes are currently rented out multi-month, but a couple are available now. We have several people renting out your way, in Trakan, Amnat, Khemarat, etc.  All our bikes are electric start, fully automatic scooters, with the exception of 1 manual shift Wave 125. We specialize in affordable long term rentals, 2000B - 2300B per month depending on the bike and length of rental. Find TOI on Google or Facebook and contact us if you'd like more info. Cheers,

Archived