Thai PE teacher allowed to rape students for three years

webfact

On 7/20/2018 at 7:59 PM, marqus12 said:

When I became acquainted with Buddhism and Thainess ...
I gained great respect for Christianity as the foundation of "white" culture

This must be the most ignorant comment I've ever read!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teachers beat, rape and assult students day in and day out and all they get is a slap on the wrist. File charges with the police or the courts. This is one area Thailand needs to step up children should not be treated this way and then ignored

7 hours ago, Cheops said:

Firstly, don't get me wrong. Every system that really helps to get rid of sex offenders is welcome.

But to go as far that you as a parent need to proof your innocence, hmm, don't know about that.

As you said, it will do nothing for those who stayed under the radar and many times the sex offenders are friends, familie or other 'trusted' persons.

I looked to Australian charts about child offences and I don't know how long this system is in place, but there is NO decline in substanciated cases over the last 5 years.

So is it working then? I'm not sure of that. I do think it can catch repeat offenders, but non of the 1st offenders.

How about this Thai case? All schools should have extensive screening processes. True, the 1st case of this teacher was most likely after he was screened, but the school should take action immediately and he should have lost his job after the 1st case and he should NEVER be able to work with children again.

I have 2 kids and if anyone messes with my kids I probably can't control myself in the way these Thai parents do.

I have not got any answers really to this situation of sex offenders

I am all for draconian and all invasive vetting for anybody who is / could be in a one to one situation with a child that they are not the parent of in the course of their duties

Professionals as well as volunteers and I am afraid being a parent does not mean anything or preclude you from suspicion where other peoples children are concerned

Thats a very sobering thought but there is no other alternative for implementing the vetting system

The system in Australia or anywhere else will stop convicted sex offenders getting access to children in a formal situation or at least thats what it is designed to do but wont help in any day to day situation

The only comment I am going to make on this particular case is just to say that the Thai authorities performance has been particularly lamentable for such a serious situation

On 7/20/2018 at 7:11 PM, fullcave said:

The TIT universe. 

They are under a broken law regime. THERE helpless until and after a civilian government is established. Reforms a must remove all old judges and police.

17 minutes ago, Media1 said:

They are under a broken law regime. THERE helpless until and after a civilian government is established. Reforms a must remove all old judges and police.

Wow - you're an optimist. It will still be a military controlled Government (even if it is only in the background). As the PM said "a Thai styled democracy". NOT westernised democracy. The feudal system will still be underlying the whole political structure. The day that the military or elitists don't like what is happening, BANG, another coup. :post-4641-1156693976:

On 7/20/2018 at 1:27 PM, snoop1130 said:

charged at the time for being drunk and creating a disturbance.

Hmmmm   wonder who this teacher is connected too, how many complaints over a three year period??  and he was allowed to keep teaching??   Boggles the mind  -  the Thai Education Conglamerate needs a serious overhaul - why are they allowed to "Investigate"  Why aren't the police investigating..........can't be more corrupt than the Schools.

T.I.T..

Issuing a summons to appear in one week...the Cops should have been right around to his joint,and had him off the streets,there are just so many sad issues involved in this case,even to the point of the girl being with him on the final occasion alone,I hope the scumbag gets time,he has lived a charmed life until now,there will be plenty of evidence and witnesses against him.

I do not know, the wheel of Justice do turn in Thailand, ... though slowly. ? 

I reckon that he will go to Goal, if the Girls, all getting older and stronger, stick to their case.

Like once he is Booted out of the Public service, and does not have the indirect immoral cover, that it obviously provided him, ... and his family will be really pissed off at the lack of Income, ... and if the Girls file complaints with the Police then, ...  then they probably, WILL be acted on. ? ... Well, lets hope so any way, ...

Like let's not get to "Thailand is a <deleted> up place" here, ...  like just look at the total Creaps being uncovered ALL OVER THE WHOLE WOULD just now. ... Not Just Thailand. .... And after getting away with it for years also, ... Jimmy Savel, poor old Rolfe "Wobble Board" Harris ! ... The French EU guy that tried Garbing the "Dark" Maid in the US .... Through to the High Profile Movie producer in the states, and then well, ME TO, ... the Charges just started to Boom in like wild fire !!! ... The Manager of CBS is it, ? now being the latest in to the gun !!!

... Like Jeezzz, am I a lucky man, ... that I never got that high ! ... (Or that <deleted> up !) ... 

11 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

I do not know, the wheel of Justice do turn in Thailand, ... though slowly. ? 

I reckon that he will go to Goal, if the Girls, all getting older and stronger, stick to their case.

Like once he is Booted out of the Public service, and does not have the indirect immoral cover, that it obviously provided him, ... and his family will be really pissed off at the lack of Income, ... and if the Girls file complaints with the Police then, ...  then they probably, WILL be acted on. ? ... Well, lets hope so any way, ...

Like let's not get to "Thailand is a <deleted> up place" here, ...  like just look at the total Creaps being uncovered ALL OVER THE WHOLE WOULD just now. ... Not Just Thailand. .... And after getting away with it for years also, ... Jimmy Savel, poor old Rolfe "Wobble Board" Harris ! ... The French EU guy that tried Garbing the "Dark" Maid in the US .... Through to the High Profile Movie producer in the states, and then well, ME TO, ... the Charges just started to Boom in like wild fire !!! ... The Manager of CBS is it, ? now being the latest in to the gun !!!

... Like Jeezzz, am I a lucky man, ... that I never got that high ! ... (Or that <deleted> up !) ... 

You too, my what a revelation do tell the sordid details 

2 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

... Nothing to tell here, (62 years old and still physically, very clean) ... I am glad that the Sports Guy, ... like the International Olympics one, ..Will probably be going to Goal soon enough, ... or will just be completely ostricised from Society. ...  Just reading on, ...  in the case of the Poor girl that had Petrol poured on to her and was set on Fire !!! ... God, ... what is wrong with these Bastards !!! .... 

8 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Or would yo like to hear about when I rode my old TZR, 150 Yamahar down the Asia Highway, in between the Bridges ..at 167 km per hour !  .... and had to slow down as I had no faring and it was starting to take off !!! ... Other then that, Nothing of interest here, ... (and I will not po poo, Musk Mellon or his likes, either, and risk any abuse either.)

On 7/21/2018 at 10:04 PM, Cheops said:

Hmm, this does probably says a lot about aussies if standard they think you are up to no good with children and first need to prove your innocent??? Even as a parent? Wow! I don't want to live in such a society!

And with your FITH views we don't want you living there either.

On 7/21/2018 at 5:04 PM, Cheops said:

Hmm, this does probably says a lot about aussies if standard they think you are up to no good with children and first need to prove your innocent??? Even as a parent? Wow! I don't want to live in such a society!

Taking all personality, disagreement out of this exchange, And back to to cheops original mail and idea re some checks to be done on adults working with, OTHER PEOPLES children. ... I will go back to this original main as IT is the structure of what we have to talk about I think. (And I go not know how to delete a comment once you have started it here in Thai Visitor ...

Well, I cannot find “cheops” original post for some Reason, so I have just pasted the text of it below at the bottom.  As I think that it REALLY does cut with the crap, and start to REALLY deal with the problem.  Unfortunately.

..    Unfortunately, I think that in these NEW days of Social Anonymity, and the death of "Neighborhood" in western places, like Australia I think, Unfortunately it IS very Necessary.  Unfortunately. ...  Like even indirectly accusing any one of that Horrendous crime, IS quite unpalatable, ... even if Necessary.  ...But, in the Bigger towns,  If the Adults are working with OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN. They need to be Officially checked I think.

It is not so bad in the country side as people DO have community here, and they police them selves to a major extent I think.

... Like Living in S.E. Asia for 35 years, I have only ever met one full blown pedo.  Like way back in the 80's when it was not such a big issue.  And another Half pedo Guy, well Dirty old man, that groomed 15 to 17 year olds in Cambodia, and only (Publicly ?) grabbed then when they turned 18, ... Staying legal ! ?  … But not Moral in my opinion.

And I have found, that what Peddos have in Common with Junkies, in my also limited experience, is that they can Lie to themselves, as well as everyone else, and they actually believe their own Lies !  “I am only going to take this boy back to Belgium for school, ..  Honest, give him a better Schooling” … Like this really just totally lost man, actually believed what he was saying !  Can you believe that !!! ….  Like Politicians do not even do this (yes, they all know that they are lying, …  but it is just part of their Jobs right ?) ...

So in these new days of Social anonymity, where you do not know what your neighbor is doing, like he comes in and out and you never see him ! ?  ...  Like he can do what he likes, and well no one will help him ether, if her gets in to mental or emotional trouble, and goes off the tracks also !  ... You unfortunately do have to at least try and check all adults that work with other people’s children I think.

Like I have to deal directly with Children in Thailand every day, having 3 of my own in my extended family clan, that I have to deal with, ...  and take to, and bring homefrom school every day, ... but the Community knows me, I have been there a LONG time !!!    So well I am SOCIAL Check, ... but in places like big western cities or even Big Thai or Asian cities, ….  Where most people do not even know who lives next door to them !  ... In Any country, not only Australia or the UK, ... Yes you should check all adults working with other peoples children I think. As the Pedos are such big Liars I think and well, over 60% always Re offend also I think.

Like here in the Thai country side, neighborhood has not died out, or well, been exterminated by Technology, …  just yet,  so just Social checks, do (?) work ?

… but even in the cities here in Thailand, I think that real police checks are needed, and well this is only the start really, as to have a Police record, … they have to have offended already !!!    But well, what else can you do ?    Be Elton Musk Mellon, and just use pedophilia as a blanket insult ?    Or be English and just make underhanded Innuendos ? 

No in Big cities, Checks on ALL people who work with other People’s children would be very good.  As well the peddos are lost and are very good Liars I think.  Like Junkies.  So they need to be very much watched out for.  And well the Security system in Australia where the direct carers, and now Priests, and others are ALL being caught out, big time ! ... All over the place,  most certainly proves this !   Like it or not.  Like they would check me also !  And I would just have to suck on it.

Ps. What is a WWC Card ?

"Thailand needs a Working With Children system - police checks and WWC ID Card.

All jobs where an adult comes into contact with children - the adult must have a valid WWC card.

This is the single most important reason why my 2 daughters go to primary school in Melbourne - I can't trust the system here with my kids. It would be nice to live here, but I have no idea are the teachers who would teach my kids "safe".

In Australia now, even parents who accompany their child on school excursions must have a WWC card. Even a walking trip down to the local park for afternoon sports, all parents coming along must have WWC cards. Fantastic system to identify and stop access of pedos to kids.

Shame Thailand doesn't have the will, interest, or desire to protect the most vulnerable of society. Big shame." 

8 hours ago, Mark mark said:

Well, I cannot find “cheops” original post for some Reason, so I have just pasted the text of it below at the bottom.  As I think that it REALLY does cut with the crap, and start to REALLY deal with the problem.  Unfortunately.

..    Unfortunately, I think that in these NEW days of Social Anonymity, and the death of "Neighborhood" in western places, like Australia I think, Unfortunately it IS very Necessary.  Unfortunately. ...  Like even indirectly accusing any one of that Horrendous crime, IS quite unpalatable, ... even if Necessary.  ...But, in the Bigger towns,  If the Adults are working with OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN. They need to be Officially checked I think.

It is not so bad in the country side as people DO have community here, and they police them selves to a major extent I think.

... Like Living in S.E. Asia for 35 years, I have only ever met one full blown pedo.  Like way back in the 80's when it was not such a big issue.  And another Half pedo Guy, well Dirty old man, that groomed 15 to 17 year olds in Cambodia, and only (Publicly ?) grabbed then when they turned 18, ... Staying legal ! ?  … But not Moral in my opinion.

And I have found, that what Peddos have in Common with Junkies, in my also limited experience, is that they can Lie to themselves, as well as everyone else, and they actually believe their own Lies !  “I am only going to take this boy back to Belgium for school, ..  Honest, give him a better Schooling” … Like this really just totally lost man, actually believed what he was saying !  Can you believe that !!! ….  Like Politicians do not even do this (yes, they all know that they are lying, …  but it is just part of their Jobs right ?) ...

So in these new days of Social anonymity, where you do not know what your neighbor is doing, like he comes in and out and you never see him ! ?  ...  Like he can do what he likes, and well no one will help him ether, if her gets in to mental or emotional trouble, and goes off the tracks also !  ... You unfortunately do have to at least try and check all adults that work with other people’s children I think.

Like I have to deal directly with Children in Thailand every day, having 3 of my own in my extended family clan, that I have to deal with, ...  and take to, and bring homefrom school every day, ... but the Community knows me, I have been there a LONG time !!!    So well I am SOCIAL Check, ... but in places like big western cities or even Big Thai or Asian cities, ….  Where most people do not even know who lives next door to them !  ... In Any country, not only Australia or the UK, ... Yes you should check all adults working with other peoples children I think. As the Pedos are such big Liars I think and well, over 60% always Re offend also I think.

Like here in the Thai country side, neighborhood has not died out, or well, been exterminated by Technology, …  just yet,  so just Social checks, do (?) work ?

… but even in the cities here in Thailand, I think that real police checks are needed, and well this is only the start really, as to have a Police record, … they have to have offended already !!!    But well, what else can you do ?    Be Elton Musk Mellon, and just use pedophilia as a blanket insult ?    Or be English and just make underhanded Innuendos ? 

No in Big cities, Checks on ALL people who work with other People’s children would be very good.  As well the peddos are lost and are very good Liars I think.  Like Junkies.  So they need to be very much watched out for.  And well the Security system in Australia where the direct carers, and now Priests, and others are ALL being caught out, big time ! ... All over the place,  most certainly proves this !   Like it or not.  Like they would check me also !  And I would just have to suck on it.

Ps. What is a WWC Card ?

All jobs where an adult comes into contact with children - the adult must have a valid WWC card.

This is the single most important reason why my 2 daughters go to primary school in Melbourne - I can't trust the system here with my kids. It would be nice to live here, but I have no idea are the teachers who would teach my kids "safe".

In Australia now, even parents who accompany their child on school excursions must have a WWC card. Even a walking trip down to the local park for afternoon sports, all parents coming along must have WWC cards. Fantastic system to identify and stop access of pedos to kids.

Shame Thailand doesn't have the will, interest, or desire to protect the most vulnerable of society. Big shame." 

POST 205 not that it matters a great deal

I could make a guess at the obvious as regards what a  Aussie WWC card is and why you need one when working with children but I cant be bothered

8 hours ago, oldlakey said:

POST 205 not that it matters a great deal

I could make a guess at the obvious as regards what a  Aussie WWC card is and why you need one when working with children but I cant be bothered

Thanks Lakey, ... Yes here living in the country side, where they do police them selves pretty well, ... yes me neither. ... But if I Was in a city, or Australia, well then I would just put up with it, and get one if I had to (Not very likely really, in those environments) having witnessed all of the Horrendous news reports, all around in many of those places, re Self deluding, and well the convicted Pedos, re offend 90% of the time in Auz actually, I think that they said, !!! ?  ... Like it seems to be an illness / delusion, (That it is OK to harm Children) that just does not seem to be able to be cured ! ....  No Gorey details needed, you all have seen them.

1 hour ago, Mark mark said:

Thanks Lakey, ... Yes here living in the country side, where they do police them selves pretty well, ... yes me neither. ... But if I Was in a city, or Australia, well then I would just put up with it, and get one if I had to (Not very likely really, in those environments) having witnessed all of the Horrendous news reports, all around in many of those places, re Self deluding, and well the convicted Pedos, re offend 90% of the time in Auz actually, I think that they said, !!! ?  ... Like it seems to be an illness / delusion, (That it is OK to harm Children) that just does not seem to be able to be cured ! ....  No Gorey details needed, you all have seen them.

I need to clarify something very urgently me thinks and to leave you in no doubt as to what I meant as regards POST 205

"Not that it matters a great deal" referred to the fact that you could not find the POST, it had absolutely nothing to do with any content in any shape or form in that POST or this Thread in general

The second part of my POST concerning the WWC clearance was tongue in cheek

Sorry

My opinion is that everybody who works with children needs to be vetted to such an extent that no previous convictions of a sexual nature can be missed, plus any other convictions of various types which could / would make them unsuitable for employment involving children 

As regards self policing I cant subscribe to that in any environment involving children trust nobody at anytime ever

I suggest you read the last few lines of your POST that I have quoted and I am sure you will agree I have a good point there

Now that I have got that off my chest I will leave you the last word

On 7/29/2018 at 8:40 AM, AboutThaim said:

And with your FITH views we don't want you living there either.

I don't know what FITH means, but please read my other post. Of course I'm not against measures which makes children safe. I'm just against a system where parents are automatic a suspect and need to proof their innocence.

Anyway, if you Google about stats on this subject you would see that there is unfortunately no decline in cases in Australia. That system does not seem to work. 

22 hours ago, Mark mark said:

Ps. What is a WWC Card ?

I think you might mixed up some posts, but anyway let me make it very clear that 'm not against any measures which makes children safe. I'm just against a system where parents are automatic a suspect and need to proof their innocence. Of course any person who works with kids needs to be thoroughly screened. I have 2 kids and I will do anything to protect them. 

4 minutes ago, Cheops said:

I think you might mixed up some posts, but anyway let me make it very clear that 'm not against any measures which makes children safe. I'm just against a system where parents are automatic a suspect and need to proof their innocence. Of course any person who works with kids needs to be thoroughly screened. I have 2 kids and I will do anything to protect them. 

Automatic draconian vetting NO EXCEPTIONS EVER

2 minutes ago, Cheops said:

If it really helps I'm ok with it. But the stats show no decline in cases in Australia unfortunately.

Well I hope any Aussies looking in will forgive me for this next comment / question

What would the stats look like without the WWC clearance

42 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Well I hope any Aussies looking in will forgive me for this next comment / question

What would the stats look like without the WWC clearance

The only thing we can do is comparing stats from countries which don't have wwc I guess.

On 7/30/2018 at 8:18 PM, Cheops said:

I don't know what FITH means, but please read my other post. Of course I'm not against measures which makes children safe. I'm just against a system where parents are automatic a suspect and need to proof their innocence.

Anyway, if you Google about stats on this subject you would see that there is unfortunately no decline in cases in Australia. That system does not seem to work. 

Are you saying there is no decline in cases of pedophilia at schools or in the public domain?  I know, as an Aussie teacher, that all teachers have to revise their child safety knowledge every year and it is obligatory to report suspected incidences of offences.  As far as parents being required to have police checks for a  WWC card.  It is also well known that the majority of pedo crimes are committed by close family members and friends.  My sister's husband (now deceased) has been accused by their son of violating him.  From personal experience I was subjected to the advances by a trusted family friend who was also the local government`s traffic cop.  Back in those days no-one was suspected of pedophilia to my knowledge.  The Aussie system is not perfect but must weed out those that have committed and been convicted of offences against children.

2 hours ago, AboutThaim said:

Are you saying there is no decline in cases of pedophilia at schools or in the public domain?  I know, as an Aussie teacher, that all teachers have to revise their child safety knowledge every year and it is obligatory to report suspected incidences of offences.  As far as parents being required to have police checks for a  WWC card.  It is also well known that the majority of pedo crimes are committed by close family members and friends.  My sister's husband (now deceased) has been accused by their son of violating him.  From personal experience I was subjected to the advances by a trusted family friend who was also the local government`s traffic cop.  Back in those days no-one was suspected of pedophilia to my knowledge.  The Aussie system is not perfect but must weed out those that have committed and been convicted of offences against children.

child-abuse-and-neglect-statistics

Unfortunately it's increasing (at least from 2011 to 2015 what I see on the stats) in above link. These are all the cases I think, so not only schools. In my family we also had a case about 40 years ago. Often it's close family and friends. I do hope that the Aussie system does help.

I looked into some more stats with Australia compared to the Netherlands. Aus has a lot more crime in terms of assault and rape (link here: Aus-Neth crime ).

Maybe that explains why Australia indeed needs things like the WWC card to help lower these crime rates.

Archived