Thai TV channels in Kodi (PVR or add on)

LivinLOS

Anyone got a wife friendly solution ?? 

My Thai home is powered throughout by MiBoxes, which all updated and have become unreliable and waiting on patches. I can get Thai TV to the living room easy, and have a spare openelec kodi for the bedroom. Only need to last a month until I am back to the west where we have working 4k FireTVs on all my TVs. I just need a temporary stand in to get Thai TV in Kodi on the spare box I have for bedroom viewing.  

Any Ideas ?? 

Isreal Live seems down.. The Thai TV add on from khmer repo doesnt work for me... 

Thanks but my issue is the android boxes (all 4 of them) took an update thats rendered them useless.. I have a spare openelec kodi box, but thats not good for an APK.

If my android boxes were ok I have used u-play.tv for a long time.. works how she likes. 

Have you tried onlinethailand.net? The web  site shows a bunch of TV channels and being crudely built shows the m3u sources for many channels if you go to page source in a web viewer, from which you could build your own m4u playlist for Kodi PVR. I tried it briefly with VLC player and it works, but never watch Thai TV - I suppose the m3u playlist will need updating regularly.

I am currently using the Aragon Live video addon for Kodi to access the live Thai TV stations.

Capture_06.jpg

Amongst other countries Thailand is listed:

Capture_05.jpg

Most channels work OK...

Capture_01.jpg

Capture_02.jpg

Capture_03.jpg

Capture_04.jpg

2 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

I am currently using the Aragon Live video addon for Kodi to access the live Thai TV stations.

Capture_06.jpg

Amongst other countries Thailand is listed:

Capture_05.jpg

Most channels work OK...

Capture_01.jpg

Capture_02.jpg

Capture_03.jpg

Capture_04.jpg

That is simply an addon version of the LivenetTv Android app, and not approved by the LivenetTV developer, because they get their funds from ads, so the developer will do everything in his power to boycott the addon.

So much better to install the Android app itself because it will be much more reliable than and outlive the addon for obvious reasons.

Other than that starting an app requires much less resources and time than open Kodi and run an addon.

If you have a good hosts file is your system folder you will also not see any ads.

56 minutes ago, tomas557 said:

So much better to install the Android app itself because it will be much more reliable than and outlive the addon for obvious reasons.

But as I keep saying, this is running on an openelec (raspberry pi) kodi box.. Which means no android apps. 

At least until either the Mi Box wifi gets fixed or delivery gets to me from gearbest for the new Mecool Android box. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/23/2018 at 7:45 PM, LivinLOS said:

But as I keep saying, this is running on an openelec (raspberry pi) kodi box.. Which means no android apps. 

Try the PVR.IPTVsimple  client     with this  playlist    I didn't try every channel

thai.m3u8

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:53 AM, MJKT2014 said:

Have you tried onlinethailand.net? The web  site shows a bunch of TV channels and being crudely built shows the m3u sources for many channels if you go to page source in a web viewer, from which you could build your own m4u playlist for Kodi PVR. I tried it briefly with VLC player and it works, but never watch Thai TV - I suppose the m3u playlist will need updating regularly.

I just checked again and notice this method still works, same m3u playlist unchanged for past 3 weeks.

20 hours ago, johng said:

Try the PVR.IPTVsimple  client     with this  playlist    I didn't try every channel

thai.m3u8

That was what I was looking for.. Thanks !!! 

Going to have a dig and see if I cant add icons and OneHD myself and that would be a fine backup. 

Of course I needed this in my Thai home, I am on a plane out this week.. But thanks a lot for trying. 

On 8/4/2018 at 12:32 PM, LivinLOS said:

That was what I was looking for.. Thanks !!! 

Some more for you  PSI_TV.m3u8

if you want higher quality  change the  ********_300/playlist.m3u8

to ********_600/playlist.m3u8

On 8/9/2018 at 2:34 AM, Digitalbanana said:

Fluxus TV web site always has latest m3u playlists of world wide TV stations - there's over a dozen Thai TV channels working on there I think. Just link into Kodi or any IPTV player and the channels auto update.

Looks good.. Will give it a play.. 

Have now returned to a home which has different (working) boxes through the house so back to my u-play.. 

Entire problem was caused by Xiaomi force updating my 4 android boxes to Oreo and borking them in the process.. Typical chinese company and support levels. I was considering their smarthome products but valuable lesson learned. 

Archived