Thai not Chinese this time! Man leaves a stinky pooh on the BTS

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

The guy could have pooed on the floor, no excuse to do it on the seat. No class, no

consideration, no respect. The guy was and is a low life jerk.

Glad I was not there to have to smell it.

Geezer

Amazing verdict given in total blindness.

On 7/21/2018 at 4:25 PM, balo said:

Then why didn't he just shit in his pants ? Did he pull down his pants inside the train ? I am pretty sure he did it on purpose.

They don't need to install bathrooms.  They just need to translate Billy Connelly's comedy into Thai.  Especially the one about "never trust a fart"

Let the guy who has never trusted the wrong fart be the first one to throw a stone here.  You won't see me raising a hand...

On 7/21/2018 at 11:42 AM, ravip said:

I would love to hear you speak Thai!

Can you please post a voice clip?

Why? I don't make announcements on the BTS, particularly not in Thai... What does your comment have to do with public announcements for foreign commuters?? I don't work with the BTS, so my Thai pronunciation skills are irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Why? I don't make announcements on the BTS, particularly not in Thai... What does your comment have to do with public announcements for foreign commuters?? I don't work with the BTS, so my Thai pronunciation skills are irrelevant.

Do you expect them to pronounce according to every nationality?  Please think rationally,  or better stay in your home country who will speak your language according to your satisfaction.  Attitude is disgusting. 

8 hours ago, ravip said:

Do you expect them to pronounce according to every nationality?  

Announcements are made in both Thai and English, the announcer is a famous Thai singer and actress who speaks impeccable English. 

there are people who get off on this sort of thing. in the same ballpark as voyeurism or sex in public. the description of middle age well dressed male profile who calmly gets up an leaves suggests this was an intentional case.

aleister crowley used to do this type of thing. just the most inappropriate thing possible to break social norms.

here i like how the passengers nearby just look straight forward and try to act like its not there. similar to dadaist pranks where people just freeze because they dont know how to respond when theres no social context.

would like to try something like this one day if im ever able to grt out of my head enough.

On July 21, 2018 at 2:25 AM, balo said:

Then why didn't he just shit in his pants ? Did he pull down his pants inside the train ? I am pretty sure he did it on purpose.

Khop Kun Krap (i mean crap)

hard to see from the pic but it appears as there is a dribble there or at least two pieces

if your dumping while seated, esp if you weigh a decent kilo, its possible the crap (krap) soup is forced through the pants in any kind of slacks or light wear. would not work with jeans. of course the majority is still in your clothing. if he was in shorts its very doable, not sure what he was wearing.

perhaps thats what occured here. looks like a light dump and not a real solid defecation, again hard to tell as the pic is fuzzed out

its also possible to lean forward and push crap out the back forcing it up and out a trench if you will

the investigation continues

Archived