Whoopi Goldberg Gets Into a Screaming Match with Fox News' Judge Jeanine Pirro on The View

snoop1130

Whoopi Goldberg Gets Into a Screaming Match with Fox News' Judge Jeanine Pirro on The View

By ALEXIA FERNANDEZ

hjghjg.JPG

Whoopi Goldberg, Jeanine Pirro / The View (2)

Whoopi Goldberg became entangled in a furious argument with guest Judge Jeanine Pirro after comments the latter made on Thursday’s episode of The View.

Pirro, who hosts Fox News’ Justice with Judge Jeanine, accused Goldberg of having “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

“I don’t have Trump Derangement… let me tell you what I have. I am tired of people starting a conversation with Mexicans are liars and rapists,” Goldberg said.

“Listen, I’m 62-years-old, there’ve been a lot of people in office that I haven’t agreed with, but I have never, ever seen anything like this,” she continued.

Full Story: https://people.com/tv/whoopi-goldberg-heated-debate-fox-news-judge/

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they would stop referring to her as a "judge" because she is not a judge. She  was elected a county judge and served  2 years back in 1991. She hasn't sat on the bench in 25 years and has no record of academic contribution or notable judicial engagement. It is deceitful and dishonest to hold this person out as a judge.

She is however, known as being the consort/spouse of the federally indicted and convicted tax evader Albert Pirro. At the time  she had some explaining to do as to the benefits she gained from Big Al's tax evasion. 

Mrs. Pirro is 67 years old and despite her age hasn't improved over time.

22 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

I wish they would stop referring to her as a "judge" because she is not a judge. She  was elected a county judge and served  2 years back in 1991. She hasn't sat on the bench in 25 years and has no record of academic contribution or notable judicial engagement. It is deceitful and dishonest to hold this person out as a judge.

She is however, known as being the consort/spouse of the federally indicted and convicted tax evader Albert Pirro. At the time  she had some explaining to do as to the benefits she gained from Big Al's tax evasion. 

Mrs. Pirro is 67 years old and despite her age hasn't improved over time.

Nice post.

11 hours ago, DicksonPhisthur said:

That disgusting sheboon gets away with screaming out nonsense purely because of her color and America's extreme paranoia of being called racist.

I agree but would never call Judge Pirro a Sheboon. 

Good on Whoopi. She is simply saying what the majority of the nation and the world thinks and feels. It is only a minority of Americans who support this fool, and a tiny percent of the planet. He lives, exists and works in an isolated bubble. How anyone can continue to support him, after his dismal performance in Helsinki is astonishing, and beyond belief. It takes alot of loyalty to be a devotee of the "master" these days. 

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“I don’t have Trump Derangement… let me tell you what I have. I am tired of people starting a conversation with Mexicans are liars and rapists,” Goldberg said.

Can anyone provide me with an example?

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Good on Whoopi. She is simply saying what the majority of the nation and the world thinks and feels. It is only a minority of Americans who support this fool, and a tiny percent of the planet. He lives, exists and works in an isolated bubble. How anyone can continue to support him, after his dismal performance in Helsinki is astonishing, and beyond belief. It takes alot of loyalty to be a devotee of the "master" these days. 

Glad to hear that you speak for the majority of the world. In your opinion 

4 hours ago, DicksonPhisthur said:

Dorks like you never, and I mean NEVER EVER propose a viable alternative to Trump. Come on, give us a name, just one actual name that won't make you look like an idiot and make us laugh. Just one measly name.

Can I?

from left to right, plenty decent choices out there, here are some names for you;

Sanders, Biden, Clinton, McCain, Romney. 

Ms Goldberg was/is crude on and off camera and appeals to the scum level women who are on the View and in the audience. As long as ignorant people watch this sad travesty of entertainment, the sponsors will continue paying for it. Uggh. As for "Justice" Jeannene, old, old stuff.

20 hours ago, DicksonPhisthur said:

That disgusting sheboon gets away with screaming out nonsense purely because of her color and America's extreme paranoia of being called racist.

I see that you have no problem posting racist garbage. You must be very proud and no doubt feel empowered to do that by the racist white nationalist president. 

13 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

Wow. Lame list of losers there 

Not so lame compared to traitor "trump" Putin's poodle.

McCain is a different case as he is literally dying. But that horrible vulgarian "trump" still finds lots of chances to insult him. 

Whoopi is not funny any more and she is ignorant,like many of her Orwellian leftist ilk, of history.

I therefore pay more attention to the chirping of crickets than her.

14 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

I just take it like a compliment nowadays. You know you're on point when those accusations from the liberals start flying. 

They are not accusations they are accurate observations.

Big difference. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

Just now, sirineou said:

They are not accusations they are accurate observations.

Big difference. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

I sleep fine.

Don't forget Trump is your president and we're about to get SCOTUS pick #2. 

P.S. You can speak negatively about a person who is black and not be racist. 

6 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

I sleep fine.

Of that I am sure. people find all sort of reasons to  justify their behaviour. (not limited to any particular political bias)

6 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

You can speak negatively about a person who is black and not be racist. 

You certainly can.

Archived