Honda Forza 300 - 2018. Price and Availability?

On 8/8/2018 at 12:48 AM, Magnus Gunnarsson said:

Hehehe I am still not in Thailand. I basically sent the GF to the shop to pay and then I am coming to Thailand in September to do some riding ?

I picked up the Silver Color.

I have never been or ridden a Forza before. So I would not know the differance. However there are NOW a few english reviews on youtube that you can look at ..

I think Silver looks good, too.

Would be nice to know how your model's riding characteristics compares to those of the original Forza 300.

With the 2 Thai video reviews I listed above, I am curious to learn of that reviewer's observations since he reviewed both the new 2018 Forza 300 and the XMax 300.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Ahnsahn said:

The tester in the new Forza 300 review posted in uwe_Rayon's post (above) says he is 6'2" and I think he goes to some length to address his leg-length comfort in his report.

Thank you.  Basically saying it is a bit too short for him.  Which is the case for almost all scooters.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:03 AM, THAIJAMES said:

What are your opinions for a person that is 6' 3"   193 cm?

would the leg room not be enough

Hi,

Myself are 193 cm, and ok cant stretch my led fully on the new Forza. So far I has driven 1 hour and 45 minutes without a stop and really love the bike. Test by yourself to judge if ok or not.

On 8/16/2018 at 8:24 PM, stjp8729 said:

Hi,

Myself are 193 cm, and ok cant stretch my led fully on the new Forza. So far I has driven 1 hour and 45 minutes without a stop and really love the bike. Test by yourself to judge if ok or not.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback.  I wish I could test, but in Chiang Mai very hard to even see one.  No dealers have in stock that I know of

I will be taking delivery of my silver 300 on Wednesday from Honda Big Wing in Chiang Mai City. I had a 10 day wait, although was originally quoted 4 week back order.

The dealer tells me no accessories currently available. I am particularly interested in the smart top box.

Anybody know when/ if available in Thailand?

Cheers. E

On 8/16/2018 at 8:24 PM, stjp8729 said:

Hi,

Can you provide an update after 10 days of use.  Do you still feel that at 193 cm is still ok?

What about zig zagging through traffic?

18 minutes ago, THAIJAMES said:

Can you provide an update after 10 days of use.  Do you still feel that at 193 cm is still ok?

What about zig zagging through traffic?

Hi,

Yes, even feels better after You has drive the Forza for some time. Always had big bikes in Europe before and has been "anti" scooter's, but must say I really like the Forza. 

I rented a 2018 Forza at Pop bike rental in chiang mai (they have 2) to make sure it was ok for a tall person.

I have to say that for a 6'3" rider it feels fine.  Like it much better than my PCX.  Especially handling and brake wise.

In Chiang Mai Niyom Panich has the forza available in all colors.  You can purchase on the spot.  169K with 500 baht discount if you don't want the freebees.

• 1 month later...

Archived