Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

Maybe if we can educate each other's about TF, we can make it better for us and the girls.  Must be some funny stories out there.  I was recently looking at this lady's profile and noticed that without a doubt was standing by the Beach Road in Pattaya...quality woman, for sure.  But I suppose I am not that innocent if I know the Beach Road that well.  Another one was photographed inside the lobby of a massage place...probably not a customer.  Share your insight and laughs.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sirineou said:

How would this, make it better for the girls?

less wasted time, more credibility, and it might help matters if the guy knew which ones were total hookers.  Because, while some guys ",never pay"..others wouldn't mind a bit...And the sooner you know, the better.

Not to hijack your thread from the direction you would like it to take , but IMO the above would help the guys (at least to have some laughs ) but I still don't see how it would help the girls. If the intent to help both the Guys and the girls then why the request for "funny stories"

IMO it is a thinly veiled attempt to have some fun on the Thais.

I think it would have being better if  this thread took place in the Pub section.

most of the laughs will likely be at the male.  Are you trying  to be a moderator, or is English  a barrier?  This is BKK specific, too, as the online scene is different in the smaller areas.

I fail to see what's wrong with either of the ladies the OP mentioned in his post.  So what if one may be a lady of easy virtue, and the other a massage shop worker?

Are they banned from Thai Friendly for some reason?  Don't they have a right to find their happiness, or make a living, or just have some fun out?   Are all the guys shopping on Thai Friendly local versions of Prince Harry?  I think not!  :dry:

5 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I fail to see what's wrong with either of the ladies the OP mentioned in his post.  So what if one may be a lady of easy virtue, and the other a massage shop worker?

Are they banned from Thai Friendly for some reason?  Don't they have a right to find their happiness, or make a living, or just have some fun out?   Are all the guys shopping on Thai Friendly local versions of Prince Harry?  I think not!  :dry:

Please forgive my ignorance, is  "Thai"friendly" a  dating website? and if so, why is the friendly part in quotes? 

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Please forgive my ignorance, is  "Thai"friendly" a  dating website? and if so, why is the friendly part in quotes? 

give it a few hours and you will likely read about shark infested waters.

16 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I didn't state anything was wrong with it, but it is odd that there was zero mention of freelancing or massage in their profiles.

1 minute ago, moontang said:

I didn't state anything was wrong with it, but it is odd that there was zero mention of freelancing or massage in their profiles.

as total disclosure is the man's Modus operandi ?

5 minutes ago, moontang said:

Do all the guys mention they're alcoholics, 3 times divorced, overweight, and possibly carrying some STD???

Just askin....    Get my point as regards dating site profiles?

BTW, even massage girls have private lives outside of their work. They like to eat, go out dancing, maybe flirt a bit, have boyfriends, etc etc.  The fact they're on a dating site doesn't necessarily mean they're shilling for their shop.

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Not in my post it wasn't...  I think you're talking about the OP.

Sorry John, I did not mean to imply. A poorly written response on my part.

I was referring to the OP Title 

My experience on TF has been that there's a whole range from freelancers to gals looking for a relationship. A couple of messages back and forth should clarify who's what at both ends.

However, the problem (well, maybe it's not a problem) is that the categories are not watertight. A gal, say someone with a respectable job like a nurse or govt. official, ostensibly looking for long-term deal, might not be averse to a quick roll in the hay if the inducement is right.

And I know of at least one guy who found a freelancer on TF who turned out to be a  keeper and now they are raising a couple of kids.

TF can be fun but it's good to be respectful of the gals. It's not nice to raise a gal's expectations and then stand her up. And many do have hard-scrabble lives in which case treating them badly really sucks.

Been on and off it for over 7 years.

Mostly are girls looking for money hookups.  But, they do not feel they are hookers.  Many do have regular jobs.  Others lie and are FL's.

If you meet a girl who let say works at a hotel or a mall, you take her for a drink and dinner and later have sex.  Mostly they expect you to " take "care" with compensation.

Remember also, if they are attractive they are meeting lots of men.  Some 2 or 3 a day easily.

Used TF on and off for years, your always going to meet someone who's looking for leg up if you dont have a criteria on what your looking for, put your thinking cap on if you pay you can set education standard as well as age height weight....

Met 2 TGF's on it, they were both great girls.

I have since found Thai Cupid (you pay) far better but again I have a criteria and you should too.

I noticed several, who were not superstars at all, marked as receiving many messages.  If they post even a slightly sexy photo the number of responses they get increases exponentially.

I met a 41 year old from TF who was in great shape and a bit of a looker. After 5 dates things were not progressing as I wished so I backed off. Then she told me I'd have to fork out 30k baht a month if I wanted to take it to the next level. It didn't feel very romantic lol

I'm getting fed up with online now, I need to figure out how and where to meet them in the real world...

49 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

I met a 41 year old from TF who was in great shape and a bit of a looker. After 5 dates things were not progressing as I wished so I backed off. Then she told me I'd have to fork out 30k baht a month if I wanted to take it to the next level. It didn't feel very romantic lol

I'm getting fed up with online now, I need to figure out how and where to meet them in the real world...

Even in the "real world," many of them will still want 20 or 30K per month, one way or another....  That doesn't mean, of course, you have to pay it or accept those that make such demands.

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Even in the "real world," many of them will still want 20 or 30K per month, one way or another....  That doesn't mean, of course, you have to pay it or accept those that make such demands.

Yes I'm beginning to realize that if they look half decent there's some financial negotiations to be considered. I was however hoping to sample the goods before entering into a contract...

It's a shame I'm not into the chubbier models as in my experience they are so starved of attention you can dispense with the handouts. In fact only this morning I got a line message out of the blue from a lady I had met once 6 months prior. Apparently she's lonely and asked if I wanted some no strings fun. Her parting message was "come and try a fatty you might like it"...

1 hour ago, britishjohn said:

likely makes 12k working, if at all.

I`ve seen some funny sights on the Thai Friendly dating site.

Women pictured with their breasts half exposed, almost showing a nipple but not quite, wearing what appears to be just underwear, legs open exposing part of their knickers and others with their tongues sticking out in a provocative manner and in their profiles details saying; "please don`t contact me for sex or dirty talk, because I`m not that type of girl"

Thai Friendly is mostly used by ageing Farangs trying to lure younger Thai women into sexual encounters and Thai women looking for mugs to pay off their financial debts, sponsor them, their kids and families. Most of the messages or replies on TF by Thai women are a; Hi or a how are you? Extremely difficult trying to indulge in a serious conversation with them, plus their profiles says very little about them, and then it becomes a challenge to discover what type of guys they are seeking and for what reasons.

The better looking girls don`t look at guys profiles and rarely contact them first. Most just open their profiles and let the guys come to them, probably in the hundreds per week, so the competition is fierce. And unless a guy stands out from all the rest, his chances of scoring with these girls are slim.

There have been some success stories when couples have met and formed relationships, but most of it is hard work and a waste of time.

6 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I`ve seen some funny sights on the Thai Friendly dating site.

Women pictured with their breasts half exposed, almost showing a nipple but not quite, wearing what appears to be just underwear, legs open exposing part of their knickers and others with their tongues sticking out in a provocative manner and in their profiles details saying; "please don`t contact me for sex or dirty talk, because I`m not that type of girl"

Thai Friendly is mostly used by ageing Farangs trying to lure younger Thai women into sexual encounters and Thai women looking for mugs to pay off their financial debts, sponsor them, their kids and families. Most of the messages or replies on TF by Thai women are a; Hi or a how are you? Extremely difficult trying to indulge in a serious conversation with them, plus their profiles says very little about them, and then it becomes a challenge to discover what type of guys they are seeking and for what reasons.

The better looking girls don`t look at guys profiles and rarely contact them first. Most just open their profiles and let the guys come to them, probably in the hundreds per week, so the competition is fierce. And unless a guy stands out from all the rest, his chances of gaining a satisfactory result are slim.

There have been some success stories when couples have met and formed relationships, but most of it is hard work and a waste of time.

a fair assessment...but also seems like a place for girls to find their dream bf..and that would be one who lives in Europe or America for 11 months+ per year, and will be a good candidate for remittances.

I still prefer to strictly go "Analog" as far as this is concerned.

In real life, it takes a man a MAXIMUM of 13 seconds to evaluate a female as far as "interesting" or "not Interesting" is concerned. Has the benefit of no "photo-shop" and no text that was born in a "translation-agency". You see what you get.
Even ensuing "Skype-Conversations" can not replace the "Analog" approach.

- The "large selection" of dating-sites is often mentioned as an advantage.

Well, take a stroll down the road, visit a 7/11, linger around a shopping mall! Remember, it will only take a MAXIMUM of 13 seconds to find out if "interesting" or "not interesting". A 2 hour stroll will produce many a 13 second scans.
After that it's only hard Analog work!

Must convince the lady that you are special:
- My Beer-Belly and my Double-Chin are only an outer expression of my wealth.
- My baldness is only proof, that I have always been blessed with a high Testosterone-Level.
- The reason, I can't walk upright is due to an old Football-Injury and the fact that I always carry several Kilos's of Gold in my Cargo-Pants.
After proper presentation of the above, you may be able to skip the flowers.

In the end, all of it boils down to old fashioned "Analog-Footwork". Isen't it?
Cheers.

1 hour ago, moontang said:

a fair assessment...but also seems like a place for girls to find their dream bf..and that would be one who lives in Europe or America for 11 months+ per year, and will be a good candidate for remittances.

Yep, exactly. Ideal are lonely older guys stuck most of the year in a small town in a cold climate who're happy to send 20k/month for the pleasure of a nightly 30min. skype session while the Thai bf stays out of camera view.

It's when one of them shows up in LOS on his 2 week vacation that the logistics can get tricky. But they all manage.

5 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

20k a month would be a great bargain compared to some Thai /farang marriages lol

2 hours ago, swissie said:

I still prefer to strictly go "Analog" as far as this is concerned.

In real life, it takes a man a MAXIMUM of 13 seconds to evaluate a female as far as "interesting" or "not Interesting" is concerned. Has the benefit of no "photo-shop" and no text that was born in a "translation-agency". You see what you get.
Even ensuing "Skype-Conversations" can not replace the "Analog" approach.

- The "large selection" of dating-sites is often mentioned as an advantage.

Well, take a stroll down the road, visit a 7/11, linger around a shopping mall! Remember, it will only take a MAXIMUM of 13 seconds to find out if "interesting" or "not interesting". A 2 hour stroll will produce many a 13 second scans.
After that it's only hard Analog work!

Must convince the lady that you are special:
- My Beer-Belly and my Double-Chin are only an outer expression of my wealth.
- My baldness is only proof, that I have always been blessed with a high Testosterone-Level.
- The reason, I can't walk upright is due to an old Football-Injury and the fact that I always carry several Kilos's of Gold in my Cargo-Pants.
After proper presentation of the above, you may be able to skip the flowers.

In the end, all of it boils down to old fashioned "Analog-Footwork". Isen't it?
Cheers.

Every well educated girl will know that it isn't cheap to acquire a beer belly drinking pints of Guinness..... ?

Archived