Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

15 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Ok here's a question...

How many of you know of a farang/Thai couple with at least 20 year age gap in which the woman is genuinely slim and attractive ? By attractive I mean 6/10 or above.

I've known loads.

But within 5 years, what once was slim and attractive becomes old and unattractive.

Better to just choose a new slim and attractive woman on nights you want one.

Rather than have one move in and let herself go almost immediately.

Mind you wasn't any different in the UK, mates who married women I really wanted to bang, 5 years later and I wouldn't look at them twice. Sure, you can find the odd one that kept her looks for 10 years, but for every one of those, I can find ten that lost their looks in 3 years.

I have a theory that women don't actually want to have sex with a regular partner (STOP, I know yours is different), so when in a LTR they deliberately let themselves go so the guy doesn't want to have sex with them so much. Once out of the LTR, back to slim and attractive in a matter of months and hunting for a new meal ticket

I'm probably completely mistaken with this theory, but can't explain their behaviour any other way.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Ok here's a question...

How many of you know of a farang/Thai couple with at least 20 year age gap in which the woman is genuinely slim and attractive, and she's not an ex bar girl/hooker ? By attractive I mean 6/10 or above.

I know more with in shape girls then fat.

Is your point that the large age difference is the result of the guy settling for a younger fat chick?

Really has not been my experience.

Bottom line it is all about the money.  The 70 year old i mentioned is a millionare and pays his very attractive 21 year old I think close to 100,000 b a month.  He can well afford it means nothing and he sure enjoys that young lady so good for him.

14 minutes ago, OzMan said:

On Cupid I saw a very attractive, respectable looking girl age 42, and with a good job. I am 69. I sent her message with the view of getting to know her better and to see about a long term relationship. Our messages were always respectable and about getting to know each other. One thing that confused me was that when I looked at her profile on Cupid it would record her as having logged in a 1am, 2am 3am, or even 4am. This confused me as she had a full time job during the day. I signed up for a 2nd account on Cupid using a photo I downloaded from the Internet. I sent her a message saying I would be in town in two days and could she come to my hotel room at 8pm. No trouble at all. I asked for a recent photo, nude, she replied she had plenty of nude pics but only gave them to people she knew. I asked how much and she said we could discuss it when we met. I signed up for a 3rd account and asked her to meet me at my hotel at 2pm. No trouble at all. I said I was going to Phuket next day for a week and would she come with me. Of course she would. At this stage I made my apologies and cancelled her visits. Using my real profile I asked her for some nude photos. She went ballistic saying she does not have any nude pics and would not sell her body to anybody.

When I visited bkk I met her and spent most of the day with her. She acted respectably and would not let me touch her. We still keep in touch, I may see her more often when I move there, not sure.

this is enlightening... sounds like it would make a good movie.  i dont doubt you. 

35 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I know more with in shape girls then fat.

Is your point that the large age difference is the result of the guy settling for a younger fat chick?

Really has not been my experience.

Bottom line it is all about the money.  The 70 year old i mentioned is a millionare and pays his very attractive 21 year old I think close to 100,000 b a month.  He can well afford it means nothing and he sure enjoys that young lady so good for him.

I only ask because I'm trying to ascertain my chances of finding one. Online isn't delivering the goods. 

100k a month is a lot but actually doable by many people. When I was married my ex wife didn't work, I paid for everything. I never calculated how much that cost me but when I got divorced it cost me big time. 

I'm starting to think the 30k a month girl I met was a bit of a bargain !

How did your millionaire friend meet this woman ?

54 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

100k a month is a lot but actually doable by many people. 

You can haggle them down to 10k/month fairly easily (slim 25-30 year old single mom).

Assuming you're not completely monsterous, that costs extra.

Can I just point out you're probably looking in the wrong country.

For a wife, Vietnam gives a 5 year married VISA for $40, Philippines gives a married VISA free.

It's not as if those countries are any more expensive to stay in, and many people seem to speak English.

2 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Thais are as friendly as they are nosy.

Nosey???  But Thais are taught, from a very early age, never to ask questions....in case the dreaded "lose face" problem arises.

15 minutes ago, moontang said:

they dont question authority...they do question farang, even if he is older.

The only question I was regularly asked on my ThaiLoveLinks dates was "you butterfly"?

27 minutes ago, blazes said:

The only question I was regularly asked on my ThaiLoveLinks dates was "you butterfly"?

Can answer honestly there ......................No.

Butterflys are active during the day.

Now they should really ask if you are a moth........then you might have to lie.

2 hours ago, OzMan said:

On Cupid I saw a very attractive, respectable looking girl age 42, and with a good job. I am 69. I sent her message with the view of getting to know her better and to see about a long term relationship. Our messages were always respectable and about getting to know each other. One thing that confused me was that when I looked at her profile on Cupid it would record her as having logged in a 1am, 2am 3am, or even 4am. This confused me as she had a full time job during the day. I signed up for a 2nd account on Cupid using a photo I downloaded from the Internet. I sent her a message saying I would be in town in two days and could she come to my hotel room at 8pm. No trouble at all. I asked for a recent photo, nude, she replied she had plenty of nude pics but only gave them to people she knew. I asked how much and she said we could discuss it when we met. I signed up for a 3rd account and asked her to meet me at my hotel at 2pm. No trouble at all. I said I was going to Phuket next day for a week and would she come with me. Of course she would. At this stage I made my apologies and cancelled her visits. Using my real profile I asked her for some nude photos. She went ballistic saying she does not have any nude pics and would not sell her body to anybody.

When I visited bkk I met her and spent most of the day with her. She acted respectably and would not let me touch her. We still keep in touch, I may see her more often when I move there, not sure.

I find this, very, very, interesting and I`m trying to prove a theory I have.

The other two fake profiles you set up on Cupid, were they of younger men? I am also in my 60s and setup my own profile and a fake profile as a younger man on a couple of Thai dating sites. On my profile there were women willing to chat with me, but they came across as pure enough to be nuns and soon the conversations turned to their hard luck stories and money. They were acting like carrots on the end of a stick and I was the donkey. Give money and maybe there was a chance of a relationship.

On the younger fake profile I created, the same women and others I contacted were much more open and sexually provocative, very keen to meet up without all the BS and although many were outright that they wanted money, they were more than willing and able to stay in a hotel or anywhere else with me on our first date.

1 hour ago, moontang said:

I just tried can you do short time, to a 35 yo....she got back to me in several minutes and said 3000 st, 5000 Lt....I said I was thinking 1500 all night...

Wait for 1-2 am and if she does not get a customer which is almost certain , she will come back and tell you 2000 is ok. Room rent is due in 2 days, and they love to gamble , might get lucky and find an idiot to pay triple the going rates???

4 minutes ago, BestB said:

Wait for 1-2 am and if she does not get a customer which is almost certain , she will come back and tell you 2000 is ok. Room rent is due in 2 days, and they love to gamble , might get lucky and find an idiot to pay triple the going rates???

You have a very low opinion of Thai ladies, why?

I hope your not married here, if you are i pity your wife, and think you wont be married long.

3 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I find this, very, very, interesting and I`m trying to prove a theory I have.

The other two fake profiles you set up on Cupid, were they of younger men? I am also in my 60s and setup my own profile and a fake profile as a younger man on a couple of Thai dating sites. On my profile there were women willing to chat with me, but they came across as pure enough to be nuns and soon the conversations turned to their hard luck stories and money. They were acting like carrots on the end of a stick and I was the donkey. Give money and maybe there was a chance of a relationship.

On the younger fake profile I created, the same women and others I contacted were much more open and sexually provocative, very keen to meet up without all the BS and although many were outright that they wanted money, they were more than willing and able to stay in a hotel or anywhere else with me on our first date.

Make same 2 profiles but one as if you live in Thailand and one that you do not.

watch how many “ company employees” you will meet on the one where you do not live in Thailand and all will be super active at around 2-3am

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

I hope your not married here, if you are i pity your wife, and think you wont be married long.

How did you arrive an conclusion of what opinion I have from thaifriendly discussion to real life?

you hope I Am not married? Why? You would feel

sorry for her?

can you be anymore pathetic?

Just now, BestB said:

How did you arrive an conclusion of what opinion I have from thaifriendly discussion to real life?

you hope I Am not married? Why? You would feel

sorry for her?

can you be anymore pathetic?

I am almost as pathetic as you. Amost but not quite.:cheesy:

13 minutes ago, BestB said:

You seem to know a lot about idiots. 

1 hour ago, moontang said:

So what is a better message to send them?

1). I am only looking for pay for play.

2) Do you do short time?

Yes, I have done this they want to know.

But, I was always polite and said something like: I am not looking for a long term relationship now but would certainly like to meet you ST.

Then, go from there.

I'm not saying I do this ST, LT thing but why do economics like this surprise anyone?    Sellers always start high.  If I had gals on dating sites who sent messages at 1-4 BKK time I sorted those real fast.  I read somewhere that 50% of Thai women had exchanged sex for money.  I try not to judge anyone. The prostitutes and punters in a free market.  

Hell, maybe I'm wrong to feel like I like one woman.  In 20 years I years i maybe the broke man who was ripped off. We all live once and it's our choice.  

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

no he just has the right opinion.

over the years I met hundreds of pro and non pro, they all are the same greedy idiots, the only difference is that some are better to hide it than others.

and before you reply, I am 30+ good looking and educated, I never wear flipflops, shorts and ugly singlets.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

I have a low opinion of all women and while yours might be different, none of mine (from any country) ever were.

Apart from the ones I hired for the night, they were nearly all great.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I have a low opinion of all women and while yours might be different, none of mine (from any country) ever were.

Obviously woman=tissue, after use, dispose!

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Must not have been too many ?

Intelligent men do "wise" selections!

3 hours ago, BestB said:

Make same 2 profiles but one as if you live in Thailand and one that you do not.

watch how many “ company employees” you will meet on the one where you do not live in Thailand and all will be super active at around 2-3am

The conclusion I have come to, especially of the younger women that advertise for guys in the any age categories, is that these women don`t find the older men physically attractive and will try to lead them on that they might give it up if the older guys play their cards right by playing a long term financial generosity game, but will never actually get a bite of the apple in the garden of Eden, taking thousands of bahts later before the guys begin to realise they have been mugatised and the association is going nowhere. One of the most common ploys is that the women place these older guys in friend mode and they become rent a friends with no benefits or just move on to the next bunch of mugs.

The younger guys, those under 50, have much, much higher prospects of gaining the women`s attentions, both physically and mentally, but will probably still have a price.

So for the older guys hoping to meet and have intimate relationships with much younger women from dating sites, are just living in high hopes and probably wasting their time or will be expected to pay a very high price for very little.

Archived