Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

Ive been using TF for about a month. Ive had a few dates out if it. It is what it is, a cheap option for Thai women to find partners, whether you pay up front, by the hour or through a life time of cohabitation its still going to cost you. I just wish they would be a bit more up front about it...teasing expectations out of some of them can be painful. The hoes are easy enough to pick out but semi-professionals a little less so. A "Serious relationship" can become sponsorship/support arrangement after a few chats.

All the filters and that white face paint have lead to at least one disappointing surprise. Setting an alarm on the phone to fake an urgent "meeting " saved the day.

Either way, having some new company for a little while and enjoying a coffee is always good.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/28/2018 at 11:53 AM, colinneil said:

Why post nonsense? Not every Thai woman on a dating site is a hooker.

I met my wife on Thai love links, she has never asked for 1 baht, now nearly 8 years since we first connected.

A  more perfect wife you couldnt find.

She works full time (school director) comes home takes care of me, wakes every 2 hours to help me turn on the bed,

Now all you pl+++ers saying they are all out for money take note, you are wrong.

A classic "I'm alright jack" post on Thavisa. 

Just because you have found a wife that suits you doesn't mean its the norm.

On 9/7/2018 at 5:51 AM, britishjohn said:

The future for men can only get worse. Money has always played a big part and when countries get richer, start dishing out social security, and women more independent they need men less. So I'd imagine eventually any advantages enjoyed in places like Thailand will disappear.

In the UK it's difficult to date someone much more than 10 years younger, unless you're super loaded. I met a few English women up to about 50, they reminded me of my mother or even grandmother ! I realized I was screwed back home.

Only today someone has sent me a photo of her boss who is looking for a man. 49 year old rich Thai women, but certainly won't win any beauty awards. I told this employee there's only one problem...my c*** would never get hard !

The thing is countries aren't getting richer. Governments are just printing money and the quality of jobs is decreasing. To think people actually talk about driving for uber as a serious job these days. In reality the gig economy is just an excuse for big American companies to exploit their work force. 

In Thailand the job quality is even worse. The government claims very low unemployment yet the majority of workers do nothing for 80% of their working day. Take for example taxi drivers waiting for a job or hotel receptionists who only meet and great new guests. Maybe this is why the average monthly income in Thailand is something like 12k - 15k baht.

I take what you say on board but the reality is Thailand is not getting any richer and there will always be a steady flow of European pensioners to give the women a better life. 

On 9/7/2018 at 11:40 AM, balo said:

Just been to my embassy in Bangkok.  What a sad sight on the BTS,  where 90% of all Bangkokians are just staring down on their phone , not for a second they can take a break from it.   

If you want to meet a girl face to face , try to look for the ones who are not staring down on a tiny screen all day. They are the ones who are intelligent. Make eye contact and go from there.  

You want to avoid the zoombies, 

c1_1039021_160719055923_620x413.jpg

Great post Balo.

Thank you.

On 9/5/2018 at 4:09 AM, britishjohn said:

Was chatting to a friend yesterday, he claims that in virtually every couple where the woman is better looking than the guy, it's costing him...would you agree with that ?

This is not to do with the woman being better looking but more to do with the guy being a soft cock.

3 hours ago, strewth mick said:

I take what you say on board but the reality is Thailand is not getting any richer and there will always be a steady flow of European pensioners to give the women a better life. 

Europe is getting poorer, pensions are getting lower, the exchange rate is getting worse and VISAs are getting harder. That isn't even considering more countries restricting the portability of their state pensions.

I think the future will see less white folk in Thailand, Euro pensioners have easier countries to choose from now.

32 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Europe is getting poorer, pensions are getting lower, the exchange rate is getting worse and VISAs are getting harder. That isn't even considering more countries restricting the portability of their state pensions.

I think the future will see less white folk in Thailand, Euro pensioners have easier countries to choose from now.

percentage wise, probably so..as Asian cities lead in growth, it wont be that many caucasians...Just not that many Australians, who are the closest, and Indo is way easier for them.  And yes, always some easier pickins for the Europeans in their own back yard.  

Archived