Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

43 minutes ago, bermannor said:

Must not have been too many ?

Intelligent men do "wise" selections!

A farce of a comment some of the smartest, wisest, most intelligent men in the world have been divorced several times over. 

A "street mart" man is in touch with reality and gets a prenup or makes the wise decision to never get married at all.

Most guys I know in long term relationships have given up.  Non intimate, sexless relationships and their spouse or significant other totally controls their world.  They hate it and their life but have given up the fight for various reasons.

I have seen it so many times very sad way to live out your golden years.....

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

A farce of a comment some of the smartest, wisest, most intelligent men in the world have been divorced several times over. 

They could afford it, you obviously not. ?

That means, you are neither ….

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

A "street mart" man is in touch with reality and gets a prenup or makes the wise decision to never get married at all.

Most guys I know in long term relationships have given up.  Non intimate, sexless relationships and their spouse or significant other totally controls their world.  They hate it and their life but have given up the fight for various reasons.

I have seen it so many times very sad way to live out your golden years.....

Wise words. I've been divorced twice and it cost me a packet. Last one was 10 years ago and I'm more than happy with my financial recovery since then. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell I would do it again. There is so little to be gained and everything to lose... 

19 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Wise words. I've been divorced twice and it cost me a packet. Last one was 10 years ago and I'm more than happy with my financial recovery since then. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell I would do it again. There is so little to be gained and everything to lose... 

What kind of wisdom is in there ?

Do only what you can afford! That's wisdom.

Bkk6060 cases believe in rebirth so they will do better in next life.

I think this has been one of the most educational threads I've read in a long time.   I don't see this as Thai bashing like some of you do.   when you drive around isaan and go through Villages and your driver points out big farang built and paid for houses ,  and tells of the wife who has many lovers visit her while the house pair is away out of country.   The Village does not tell the man  of this, they do not run this woman out of town, the feeling is she is doing a service for the country.

1 minute ago, Elkski said:

I think this has been one of the most educational threads I've read in a long time.   I don't see this as Thai bashing like some of you do.   when you drive around isaan and go through Villages and your driver points out big farang built and paid for houses ,  and tells of the wife who has many lovers visit her while the house pair is away out of country.   The Village does not tell the man  of this, they do not run this woman out of town, the feeling is she is doing a service for the country.

You do not need to go to Isaan, my neighbor, an active member of this forum, lives literally right next door to me, married to a wonderful lady(his words)

He does not live in Thailand full time, no idea what he does, but in/out every 2 weeks, his lovely wife in the mean time, pops over the moment he gets into a taxi for some quality time with me for some shopping money.

Lovely lady, whenever i get bored of her and tell her i am busy, she always finds other neighbors willing to assist.

6 minutes ago, BestB said:

You do not need to go to Isaan, my neighbor, an active member of this forum, lives literally right next door to me, married to a wonderful lady(his words)

He does not live in Thailand full time, no idea what he does, but in/out every 2 weeks, his lovely wife in the mean time, pops over the moment he gets into a taxi for some quality time with me for some shopping money.

Lovely lady, whenever i get bored of her and tell her i am busy, she always finds other neighbors willing to assist.

What a complete load of bollerques.

Grow up sunshine.

1 minute ago, faraday said:

What a complete load of bollerques.

Grow up sunshine.

Of course it is, after all you said so and this would never happen. Lucy i did not say where i loved or you would be attaching gps tracker to yours huh?

26 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Congratulation to your education!

My feeling is, you do Thai bashing.

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I have a low opinion of all women and while yours might be different, none of mine (from any country) ever were.

Apart from the ones I hired for the night, they were nearly all great.

I am with you and it's so clear that people who really think that women are great are just sad guys who are not able to live alone or need one to make a family.

28 minutes ago, BestB said:

Wishful thinking and fake news as you can and will not proof.

3 minutes ago, goegoe said:

I am with you and it's so clear that people who really think that women are great are just sadguys who are not able to live alone or need one to make a family.

You are not with him as he said, the ladies he had were great!

Don't be disappointed:

A lot of kitchen drawers lack of sharp knives.

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

The conclusion I have come to, especially of the younger women that advertise for guys in the any age categories, is that these women don`t find the older men physically attractive and will try to lead them on that they might give it up if the older guys play their cards right by playing a long term financial generosity game, but will never actually get a bite of the apple in the garden of Eden, taking thousands of bahts later before the guys begin to realise they have been mugatised and the association is going nowhere. One of the most common ploys is that the women place these older guys in friend mode and they become rent a friends with no benefits or just move on to the next bunch of mugs.

The younger guys, those under 50, have much, much higher prospects of gaining the women`s attentions, both physically and mentally, but will probably still have a price.

So for the older guys hoping to meet and have intimate relationships with much younger women from dating sites, are just living in high hopes and probably wasting their time or will be expected to pay a very high price for very little.

Sorry but do you know any woman in this world who is physically attracted by super old men ?!

On 7/27/2018 at 11:35 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Even in the "real world," many of them will still want 20 or 30K per month, one way or another....  That doesn't mean, of course, you have to pay it or accept those that make such demands.

I give the gfs 2,000 a week, for lookers too, I pay for everything, just spending money, I’m in Isaan

1 minute ago, goegoe said:

Sorry but do you know any woman in this world who is physically attracted by super old men ?!

There are a lot of Poppa lovers, Daddy issues, you can find them, a lot of these girls like you to have a bit of a belly to rub I’m thin , though

Anyway this conversation has motivated me to dump Tinder/Thai Friendly and get off my arse for some real world approaches. I set off today for the first time with business cards to Siam for a wander around the malls, admittedly expecting complete and utter failure. Obviously I need to learn to walk before running but I'm not completely disappointed by the days events. I chatted to a 35 year old mobile phone seller in Mbk who shut up shop and came to lunch with me and later on handed a card to a sales assistant in Adidas who added me on line 2 hours afterward. It's encouraging as I've never found this sort of thing easy. 

41 minutes ago, BestB said:

Not my neighbor wife but I often did old foreigners wives in Thailand. It's so easy and so funny to know that these guys are so full of themselves that they couldn't even imagine that it happens.

4 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Anyway this conversation has motivated me to dump Tinder/Thai Friendly and get off my arse for some real world approaches. I set off today for the first time with business cards to Siam for a wander around the malls, admittedly expecting complete and utter failure. Obviously I need to learn to walk before running but I'm not completely disappointed by the days events. I chatted to a 35 year old mobile phone seller in Mbk who shut up shop and came to lunch with me and later on handed a card to a sales assistant in Adidas who added me on line 2 hours afterward. It's encouraging as I've never found this sort of thing easy. 

What profession did you write on your business card? Selfmade millionaire or bricklayer on a 2 weeks holiday?

10 minutes ago, goegoe said:

Not my neighbor wife but I often did old foreigners wives in Thailand. It's so easy and so funny to know that these guys are so full of themselves that they couldn't even imagine that it happens.

Or they are cuckolds and you don't know!

Take care that a video clip doesn't turn up one day.

2 minutes ago, bermannor said:

What profession did you write on your business card? Selfmade millionaire or bricklayer on a 2 weeks holiday?

Millionaire not longer cuts the mustard, you need billionaire or you're out of the game...

11 minutes ago, Nice Boyd said:

I give the gfs 2,000 a week, for lookers too, I pay for everything, just spending money, I’m in Isaan

Ya, I should have clarified, my 20K+ a month comment above was more oriented to past BKK prices when I was free and unencumbered... Dunno about these days. But it certainly wasn't an Isaan rate.

So, you're renting by the week then, as opposed to by the night or hour???  :tongue:

15 minutes ago, bermannor said:

Or they are cuckolds and you don't know!

Take care that a video clip doesn't turn up one day.

And if it does , I have no plans to run for a president so could not care less.

42 minutes ago, bermannor said:

Wishful thinking and fake news as you can and will not proof.

I did not realize I was required provide proof unless you worried I am your neighbor , in which case what can I say ????

Archived