World’s biggest clubs interested in buying Wild Boars football academy

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Ditto Champers above .. No Thai's EPL .. Some Koreans and the odd Japanese but nowt else from this end .. They do have some form of kickit volleyball but to be honest it sounds a bit cissy being played with a wool ball thing .. I mean there's nothing like getting smacked in the face with a real football ( especially a wet one ) on a cold Sunday morn'.. So that don't count .. But by all accounts Thailand are the new Brazil when it comes to kite flying with a 2 mth ! championship .. Get in there Thailand .. ?

IMG_20180722_175735.jpg

IMG_20180722_175854.jpg

no difference between the oxford cambridge boat race, just tradition. 

there are some decent footballers in thailand but they don't have the proper academy system to bring them through.

very close friend of mine is a coach for a very prominent thai premier league club and assures me that there are problems bringing through the best players as parents get involved and those more well connected go through.

what can the farang coach do? lose his job or leave

3 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

no difference between the oxford cambridge boat race, just tradition. 

there are some decent footballers in thailand but they don't have the proper academy system to bring them through.

very close friend of mine is a coach for a very prominent thai premier league club and assures me that there are problems bringing through the best players as parents get involved and those more well connected go through.

what can the farang coach do? lose his job or leave

Rubbish plenty of footballers come from developing countries.

Just now, AdamTheFarang said:

Rubbish plenty of footballers come from developing countries.

rubbish what?

i can't be arsed. figure it out yourself, obviously know FA about football.

if those developing countries had proper academy systems then you'd see plenty more professional footballers coming from them.

but no, it's rubbish as you said, yawn.

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

rubbish what?

i can't be arsed. figure it out yourself, obviously know FA about football.

if those developing countries had proper academy systems then you'd see plenty more professional footballers coming from them.

but no, it's rubbish as you said, yawn.

If the truth makes you yawn don't read it. Are you saying that no other country has the problem you describe but they still get many players through. In your eyes Thailand must be unique you delusional fool (keyboard warrior moment for me then) Rubbish man speak when you have something intelligent to say.

27 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

If the truth makes you yawn don't read it. Are you saying that no other country has the problem you describe but they still get many players through. In your eyes Thailand must be unique you delusional fool (keyboard warrior moment for me then) Rubbish man speak when you have something intelligent to say.

you're very angry. ever thought about being a monk

*serious question, it might help adam. the farang

never describe yourself like that, oh well as you wish

adam the farang. just sharing from real coaches in a paid for league

have another rant or is even that too intelligent for you to comprehend?

i speak when i like anywhere apart from here when the mods close me off

you? some clueless shitester. yawn

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Let`s be realistic, those kids only claim to fame is that they got trapped in a cave.

They`re just average kids from a poor village community in Northern Thailand. But now I fear there are those that are going to try and cash in on this and those kids are going to be used and exploited by companies and the media demanding certain expectations of them as being some sort of celebrities in a crazy media circus.

Why not just leave them alone and let the lads simply get on with their lives.

No one is trying to buy their club though

16 hours ago, DM07 said:

It's really starting to become ridiculous by now!

13 hours ago, khunpa said:

Yeah, but don’t worry. Soon nobody will care about these boys... just like before they went into the cave.

I'll take that bet. They're a brand now. No escaping it. 

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

you're very angry. ever thought about being a monk

*serious question, it might help adam. the farang

never describe yourself like that, oh well as you wish

adam the farang. just sharing from real coaches in a paid for league

have another rant or is even that too intelligent for you to comprehend?

i speak when i like anywhere apart from here when the mods close me off

you? some clueless shitester. yawn

Shitester is that English? Stop getting yourself excited......and spellcheck. OK

13 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

You sound like a foreigner who has been in Thailand too long to have found your personal taste of utopia. If you don't like it get out but don't ruin the fun for others. I have never seen you say anything positive on this forum and you are often one of the first to post. Don't you have a life outside of ThaiVisa you bitter old.......

Sounds you have not been here long enough,if you follow my posts

so closely,you will have seen where i try and help people a lot,with

questions on just about anything,but in your eyes maybe that does not

count,but thanks for letting me know how you feel about me,something

i will not lose sleep over,have a nice day.

regards worgeordie

13 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

You sound like a foreigner who has been in Thailand too long to have found your personal taste of utopia. If you don't like it get out but don't ruin the fun for others. I have never seen you say anything positive on this forum and you are often one of the first to post. Don't you have a life outside of ThaiVisa you bitter old.......

He was being jovial for crying out loud, ...seriously, I have no idea who people like you are or where you come from but you are extremely weird to say the very least.

On 7/22/2018 at 8:14 AM, champers said:

Unauthorised fake merchandise? In Thailand? Written whilst wearing rather fetching "Lacoste" shirt off the market.

My son has a 'Disada' rucksack. Uses it for school back in the UK.

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Sounds you have not been here long enough,if you follow my posts

so closely,you will have seen where i try and help people a lot,with

questions on just about anything,but in your eyes maybe that does not

count,but thanks for letting me know how you feel about me,something

i will not lose sleep over,have a nice day.

regards worgeordie

You must try and feel the force like I have and it is strong now within me.

6 hours ago, Maradona 10 said:

He was being jovial for crying out loud, ...seriously, I have no idea who people like you are or where you come from but you are extremely weird to say the very least.

Yes I am very weird and a bad man, very, very, my friend you.

8 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

The force.....can't you read?

You are forcing it too much.sure I can read but its very

difficult to understand what the f#*k you are on about.

regards worgeordie

Big mistake. Why would any major club just buy this academy for no reason what so ever, its obviously because every country and kid has potentials. This could’ve definitely been an opening for the future for Thai football, the next decade or so, but when you got an old incompetent guy who think theres a different agenda behind it then Thai football won’t move anywhere. Every major club desperately looks for youngsters, and any nation could potentially produce some. Its just a matter of education and training throughout, like any other country. But sadly, the idea of professionalism in football is just too alien for Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived