Trump denies wrongdoing, says lawyer's tape 'perhaps illegal'

rooster59

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the jurisdiction where they were based, Cohen's taping was not illegal. It may or may not be a wise thing to do..... depending on point of view.

It does raise the question, however, what does The Donald have to worry about? Could it be that he has done something that is probably illegal?

1 hour ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

I voted on 3 main principals, as I do every time:

The Second Amendment

Lowering Taxes

And cracking down on Illegal Immigration

Getting a second SCOTUS Pick is an absolute blessing and cements #1 and #3 for at least the remainder of my lifetime. Ginsgurg is almost 400 years old so we might get a third, so moonbat liberalism will definitely be stopped in its tracks for at least a full generation. 

I honestly really couldn't care less what foreigners think because I dont vote by their needs. People voted for Trump knowing full well hes a sleaze ball 80's New Yorker, and he still won. 

So no, not all of the candidates would have been a better choice.

How do you conciliate " I honestly really couldn't care less what foreigners think because I dont vote by their needs. " with the Russian meddling in the 2016 election? 

Do you finally consider the Russian meddling a good thing since Trump won?

1 minute ago, Opl said:

How do you reconciliate " I honestly really couldn't care less what foreigners think because I dont vote by their needs. " with the Russian meddling in the 2016 election? 

Do you finally consider the Russian meddling a good thing since Trump won?

Nothing at all shows that the Russians swayed any voters nor changed the outcome of the election. Indisputable fact. 

Get back to me when there arent open borders globalist Democrats supporting the abolishment of ICE and supporting illegal immigration and anchor babies for votes and I might give more of a shit about facebook memes and bots from Russia. From were I sit the only ones trying to sway any election in any meaningful way are Democrats and their liberal drones. 

So funny. Big Man Bully Trump turned into a slobbering poodle when he has his one-on-one meeting with his Spymaster, Putin. 

Or how else do you explain Trump's grovelling? 

I have an explanation but it's quite pi**y. 

9 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Nothing at all shows that the Russians swayed any voters nor changed the outcome of the election. Indisputable fact. 

Wildy off-topic but since you went there...

Shortly after the Russians stole the DNCC analytics and gave them to the Trump campaign, the Trump campaign radically changed their strategies - Brad Parscale, Jason Miller, Jared Kushner all bragged publically about this (before they were instructed to shut up) - for media buys, Trump visits, voter suppression activities, among many, many, many other "activities".

1 minute ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Get back to me when there arent open borders globalist Democrats supporting the abolishment of ICE and supporting illegal immigration and anchor babies for votes and I might give more of a shit about facebook memes and bots from Russia. From were I sit the only ones trying to sway any election in any meaningful way are Democrats and their liberal drones. 

Let's pretend as you state  " Nothing at all shows that the Russians swayed any voters nor changed the outcome of the election. Indisputable fact. "

Then what do you think  motivated Russian meddling , what could be their needs for doing so? Putin did answer... 

"“President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?”

Putin then responds with a bombshell of an answer, according to the English translation of his remarks that was broadcast during the press conference: “Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”

So it all boils down to one thing!

Something that has been bothering me for a long time!!!

It does not matter anymore what Trump said about this is true or not.if it happened or not.

The only thing that counts is it being legal or not.

Who said:Do not ask if it is legal or illegal,ask if it is right or wrong!!!

2 minutes ago, jvs said:

So it all boils down to one thing!

Something that has been bothering me for a long time!!!

It does not matter anymore what Trump said about this is true or not.if it happened or not.

The only thing that counts is it being legal or not.

Who said:Do not ask if it is legal or illegal,ask if it is right or wrong!!!

An innocent person is usually open, honest, forthcoming.

A guilty person jumps through all sorts of hoops to "claim" his innocence, accuses others of wrongdoing and whines about how he is the subject of a "witch hunt".

I'll leave it to you to determine which category Trump fits into.

11 minutes ago, Opl said:

Then what do you think  motivated Russian meddling , what could be their needs for doing so? Putin did answer... 

11 minutes ago, Opl said:

“Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”

Shocking.... 

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

If he whines like a witch he must be a witch.

And does anybody whine more than Trump?

Maxine Waters comes to mind...but Don has better hair

24 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Shocking.... 

So for Russia to meddle in US 2016 election for good reasons such as 

- getting rid of sanctions ( Flynn texted during inauguration to suggest Russia sanctions would end), as well as Magnitsky act,

is back to normal relations - Nothing shocking?

- You support 2nd Amendment..one of the reasons you voted for Trump  

The NRA Is Awfully Quiet About Maria Butina

The NRA contributed $30 million to help elect Donald Trump in 2016. The FBI has been investigating whether some or all of that cash may have been supplied by Russia.

Why won’t the NRA comment on the arrest of the gun rights activist and accused Russian agent?

Still nothing shocking?

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I can't speak for TV members, but Trump's support among white evangelicals remains in the mid 70s (percent). Among village idiots support is a Putin-like 80%

Evangelical leaders, and those who say there are Trump's "spiritual" "Advisers" (like Paula White), contort themselves to defend the President, and also request donations for a second G5.

spiritual advisor for Trump ??? He doesn't touch alcohol.

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

America must be really proud to have such a President,who cages children,

denies global warming,is taking animals off the threatened list,just so big

business can move in and exploit the wilderness, who is a whore monger,

woman abuser,a bankrupt,and a hell of a liar,anything I have missed ?

regards worgeordie

Draft dodger ( who accuses pilots who are shot down and taken prisoner of cowardice.

Oh, and a good old fashioned rascist...

Trump is the world's biggest pussy. First he gets five deferments when it is time to serve his nation. Then he claims to be a patriot, which he is the absolute polar opposite of that. A traitor. He sold us out to Russia. He threw the intelligence community under the bus, to gain some brownie points with his base. Now, when accused of something he did do, he denies it. It is default mode for this crooked huckster.

Face is no doubt, the greatest form of weakness, a human can engage in. It is the absolute and complete lack of the ability to introspect, and look within for the source of any problem, shortcoming, conflict, or issue. By practicing face, you are refusing to man up. To take responsibility for your actions. If a man or a woman cannot, and will not take responsibility for their actions, the problems they create, the mistakes they make, and the issues they involve themselves in, what are they? Are they still an adult? 

Perhaps the most hateful and divisive president, ever to occupy that office. And like a typical supporter, the blame always goes elsewhere. Because you boy cannot take responsibility for anything he does or says, his "devotees" have to display the same degree of ignorance? Come on. You can do better than that. Show some common sense. We all see right through your lies. Man up. For once, own the situations you yourself have created. 

Tiny Don. The world's biggest liar. The world's biggest charlatan. The least competent politician in the recent history of America. One of the world's worst negotiators. Tiny Don. I cannot make a deal to save my life. Making America less great and less relevant by the day. 

How does Trump reconcile "lawyers tapes 'perhaps illegal'" with his infamous “James Comey better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” tweet?   The answer is, he doesn't.  Anything done against him, no matter how legal, is "wrong" and anything done for him, no matter how illegal is "right".

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump is the world's biggest pussy. First he gets five deferments when it is time to serve his nation. Then he claims to be a patriot, which he is the absolute polar opposite of that. A traitor. He sold us out to Russia. He threw the intelligence community under the bus, to gain some brownie points with his base. Now, when accused of something he did do, he denies it. It is default mode for this crooked huckster.

Face is no doubt, the greatest form of weakness, a human can engage in. It is the absolute and complete lack of the ability to introspect, and look within for the source of any problem, shortcoming, conflict, or issue. By practicing face, you are refusing to man up. To take responsibility for your actions. If a man or a woman cannot, and will not take responsibility for their actions, the problems they create, the mistakes they make, and the issues they involve themselves in, what are they? Are they still an adult? 

Perhaps the most hateful and divisive president, ever to occupy that office. And like a typical supporter, the blame always goes elsewhere. Because you boy cannot take responsibility for anything he does or says, his "devotees" have to display the same degree of ignorance? Come on. You can do better than that. Show some common sense. We all see right through your lies. Man up. For once, own the situations you yourself have created. 

Tiny Don. The world's biggest liar. The world's biggest charlatan. The least competent politician in the recent history of America. One of the world's worst negotiators. Tiny Don. I cannot make a deal to save my life. Making America less great and less relevant by the day. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7642189

Headline:

Trump denies wrongdoing, says lawyer's tape 'perhaps illegal'

Did you expect anything else from the LOTUS (Liar of the United States?) Of course, next argument: fake news/tape  from Cohen, although he confirms now that it was "illegal". Telling lies will never stop.

In a normal democracy this moron would have been impeached, maybe already after 3 lies and for his heinous character. It's a shame that he still is supported by this hypocritical and depraved "GOP".

BTW, it would be interesting to know why his wife doesn't ask for a divorce, the same thing the GOP had to do?

"Even more inconceivable that a lawyer would tape a client - totally unheard of & perhaps illegal. The good news is that your favorite President did nothing wrong!" Trump added.

This guy makes my blood boiling and I'm not even an American. How can American folks keep dealing with such a joke?

Reagon, Bush I, Bush II, Clinton and this super muppet who's Tweeting his whole life full of lies. I need to throw up, my apologies. 

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Let's put it this way. An adult with Alzheimer's and a brain damage that could be from a tumor. When does he understand that his Superpowers never existed? America is long in China's and Russia's hands. He's just an old senile fart. 

I'd love to know what drugs he's on. 

7 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Let's put it this way. An adult with Alzheimer's and a brain damage that could be from a tumor. When does he understand that his Superpowers never existed? America is long in China's and Russia's hands. He's just an old senile fart. 

I'd love to know what drugs he's on. 

Sorry, I cannot agree.

The main reason for his actions is his vile, despicable character.

Archived