IPTV with Australian Channels

burgerking

Hi

Just getting your feedback on iptv. I have used a few different services, which service do you use? (Must have the Australian channels). Not looking for the cheapest provider, but a provider that is consistant with their streams.

At the moment i am using Fab iptv and Funmedia.   Is there anything out there better than these 2 providers? 

Cheers

On 7/26/2018 at 2:42 PM, Aussie69 said:

Why don't you just install the Australian TV apps? Screenshot_20180726-174132.jpeg

If you're using a google Chromecast device,  you can forget about this route,  as it reports your location, overriding any VPN. Some smart tvs are similarly encumbered.  I believe Sony are one of the few with more freedom.  My new LG won't allow the installation of certain apps eg.  Kodi. 

The TV channel apps will install,  and in some cases even play,  but you'll only see endless promos,  you can't actually access the content. 

Edited by Small Joke

If you're using a google Chromecast device,  you can forget about this route,  as it reports your location, overriding any VPN. Some smart tvs are similarly encumbered.  I believe Sony are one of the few with more freedom.  My new LG won't allow the installation of certain apps eg.  Kodi. 
Understood.

I rent a vps 5 dollars a month and watch all the aussie channels directly (freeview) in my browser, on any device.  The quality is hd and zero buffering exept on very rare occasions with general network congestion.  easy to setup pm  if u want help.