4 minutes ago, maximillian said:

While a rapist teacher is out on bail…

No Money involved in this case...:whistling:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, NanLaew said:
7 hours ago, webfact said:

One person is charged with overstay, three with illegal entry and all with working without a work permit.

Soi 6 slappers don't need WP's.

Doesn't section 4 of the new work permit provide that no work permit is required for "persons entering [Thailand] from time to time to organize or participate in conferences, give advice, lectures, or demonstrations at meetings, training sessions, company visits or seminars or participate in artistic or cultural exhibitions..."?   They were participating in a conference where they gave advice, demonstrations  and training sessions.  Don't need a work permit for that? This was also certainly an artistic or cultural exhibit. Don't need a work permit for that either.  So why are there work permit charges??

2 minutes ago, Horace said:

Doesn't section 4 of the new work permit provide that no work permit is required for "persons entering [Thailand] from time to time to organize or participate in conferences, give advice, lectures, or demonstrations at meeting, training sessions, company visits or seminars or artistic or cultural exhibitions...",   They were participating in a conference where they gave advice, demonstrations and training sessions.  Don't need a work permit for that? This was also certainly an artistic or cultural exhibit. Don't need a work permit for that either.

Yes, BUT they were arrested for breaking the old Law and will not benefit from a change that applies later...

OK, try this. The Soi 6 slappers, albeit working in an illegal profession, are Thai.

Agreed that the Russians are being detained overly long in the local slammer at Nongplalai but with their two leading co-conspirators totally MIA, maybe they're being detained 'because they can'.
Since when has working in a soi 6 bar been illegal??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

my opinion is, guilty or not,if you deny guilt because you are not guilty,then they will not let you go free on bail,because its back to the old b-----hit,dont want to admit defeat and so loss of face,all about MONEY ONLY.As its already been said what about all the other sluts on the game as prostitutes,no permits,and no morals and no charges.Better to wear a different watch each day out, worth Millions,but OH I forgot you need to have a rich friend,and he needs to be dead.Or drive a ferrari.

Two reasons to keep them lock .
1. To scare others away from doing similar things.
2. They must have money somewhere...

Basically, Thai people seem to have a great pain in the a**

if a foreigner makes some money in here.

And the scumbag that doused that woman with gasoline and set her alight the other day in a restaurant gets bail straight away. Don't think they realise how stupid they look. Good job the foreigners weren't picking mushrooms.

why open sex lesson schools and attend such classes in the first place ? ...with all those fine institutions in Pattaya or Bangkok,  employing highly talented, attractive and young, teachers, eager to give theoritical and practical crash courses on the topic !!...

47 minutes ago, ttrd said:

Yes, BUT they were arrested for breaking the old Law and will not benefit from a change that applies later...

I thought the law changed in April?  I couldn't make their training session because of a scheduling conflict? so I am not sure when they had the training session that got them arrested.

It does look as if these hookers are in a much bigger mess than necessary because of the one who claimed to have intimate knowledge of the election meddling and because they chose to fight their cases in court.  They are charged with non-serious crimes for which even foreigners normally get bail and which are normally tried swiftly by the courts, if the defendants plead guilty.  The Thais probably got the idea that they might be able to sell them to the US or Russia and decided to hold them as long as possible which the women have made easy for them by not pleading guilty to the minor offenses, leaving Thailand and moving on to the next international hooking venue. 

1 hour ago, maximillian said:

While a rapist teacher is out on bail...

TIT = having your priorities wrong!

More kudos in detaining 'farang' rather than protecting your own citizen's children. Totally irresponsible Thai authority. :post-4641-1156693976:

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Once again, the Thai judicial system shows the massive gaps between good and bad justice. It may take these folks a year or more before the trial is heard and the judgments given. This is far longer than any subsequent prison sentence that the crimes they are charged with would receive. And at the end of it, guilty or not guilty, they are all going to be deported. Not quite sure how this is supposed to represent justice?

While you may be correct my suspicion is they know that and have chosen to stay in a Thailand jail. Maybe they fear something more than a Thai jail.  Otherwise they would plea, pay and go back to Russia. 

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Once again, the Thai judicial system shows the massive gaps between good and bad justice. It may take these folks a year or more before the trial is heard and the judgments given. This is far longer than any subsequent prison sentence that the crimes they are charged with would receive. And at the end of it, guilty or not guilty, they are all going to be deported. Not quite sure how this is supposed to represent justice?

They can not possibly be not guilty , when over stayed, entered illegally and working without WP.

i am guessing Russian bunch as usual got “smart “ lawyers who promised them the stars.idiots should have pleaded guilty, 2000 baht fines and off they go back home.

now 1-3 years in jail, will be found guilty, pay thousands in legal fees and fines and achieve nothing.

i am only guessing but court would have offered 100000-150000 bail for each but I am guessing again, they either refused to pay or have no means to pay as police does not walk you to a bank to withdraw the money.

someone must come to pay for them and total is not a small amount 

9 hours ago, BobBKK said:

What, exactly, did they do wrong?  why don't the hypocrites go arrest all the girls in soi 6?  (they are probably better sex teachers anyway).  Pathetic, let them go.

they work with out working visa 

illegal entry 

overstay visa 

and why Thai girls in soi 6 need to get arrested? 

can't you read 

Just a simple question.  Why plead not guilty.  This confuses me.  

There has to be something else going on.  The penalty for working w/o a WP is a bye-bye, overstay is well they have probably been in jail long enough. 

Illegal entry is deportation.

There really is no need for them not to plead gulty these are all small crimes that if they said sorry i was bad would get them the boot only.

I say again there is something else going on here that does not meet the eye.

Also why are Thai authorities holding them,  SIMPLE, RUSSIAN MOB?  I think it is probably clear that there is a connection to the Russian crime families in Pats

20 minutes ago, BestB said:

They can not possibly be not guilty , when over stayed, entered illegally and working without WP.

i am guessing Russian bunch as usual got “smart “ lawyers who promised them the stars.idiots should have pleaded guilty, 2000 baht fines and off they go back home.

now 1-3 years in jail, will be found guilty, pay thousands in legal fees and fines and achieve nothing.

i am only guessing but court would have offered 100000-150000 bail for each but I am guessing again, they either refused to pay or have no means to pay as police does not walk you to a bank to withdraw the money.

someone must come to pay for them and total is not a small amount 

RE - someone must come to pay for them and total is not a small amount 

We can assume it will not be Oleg Deripaska....:whistling:

1 hour ago, Horace said:

I thought the law changed in April?  I couldn't make their training session because of a scheduling conflict? so I am not sure when they had the training session that got them arrested.

Anyway you seems to have been too late as from what I can see they seems to have been detained already in February....

https://www.newsweek.com/sex-training-course-coaches-arrested-thailand-lacking-work-permit-821876

9 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Maybe but they are still working illegally was my point. I can see the WP point but jail???  that's total OTT and hypocrisy 

Working without WP is an offence, that will have the Consequence of Prison in almost all Countrys. From what Planet do you come!?

8 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

Working without WP is an offence, that will have the Consequence of Prison in almost all Countrys. From what Planet do you come!?

Hmmm, not too sure about that. Usually arrested and deported . Not held in jail awaiting trial but then most people caught working illegally have enough brain cells to admit it instead of denying it when caught red handed 

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

why open sex lesson schools and attend such classes in the first place ? ...with all those fine institutions in Pattaya or Bangkok,  employing highly talented, attractive and young, teachers, eager to give theoritical and practical crash courses on the topic !!...

By attending such classes you dont get robbed, no sexually transmitted diseases, no fuss about that sick buffalo need medicine -  what you get is a diploma and a job title out of the ordinary....:whistling:

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

Perhaps there's more to this story.

It's already know that one lady tried to get some extra attention be claiming links to Russian politicians. 

Agreed. This is a favor to Russia. Keep this lot away.

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Just a simple question.  Why plead not guilty.  This confuses me.  

There has to be something else going on.  The penalty for working w/o a WP is a bye-bye, overstay is well they have probably been in jail long enough. 

Illegal entry is deportation.

There really is no need for them not to plead gulty these are all small crimes that if they said sorry i was bad would get them the boot only.

I say again there is something else going on here that does not meet the eye.

Also why are Thai authorities holding them,  SIMPLE, RUSSIAN MOB?  I think it is probably clear that there is a connection to the Russian crime families in Pats

Its not just about WP:

8 hours ago, Darcula said:

I'm guessing her debriefing over those oligarch connections is not yet finished.

7719-putin-i-de-trump-i-da-yakacak-5a967db9d8272.jpg.0d6eb86f3d143ed60c934a0607471b38.jpg

Nastya Rybka's charms may not help her much if she gets deported... she's in serious trouble. Not for her escapades here in Thailand, but for her willingness to trade "info" regarding Oleg Deripaska. She claims to have a dozen hours of recorded conversations involving Deripaska and his biz associates. As to the veracity of actually having these tape recordings??? There are video clips of her aboard Deripaska's yacht and she may know a few things.... but

Bob Mueller's Team might be interested in hearing Rybka’s Deripaska tapes (if they haven’t already), but as to whether this is useful evidence in any crimes Mueller is pursuing??? Mueller has indicted Paul Manafort (25 charges - fraud, banking, tax, ML, etc.) whom Deripaska once did business with and the FBI sent agents to meet with Deripaska (Sept 2016) when he was in New York... They asked Deripaska about and any connections Manafort might have in Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 US Presidential Election. Despite his passionate dislike for Manafort, Deripaska told the FBI that he did NOT believe Manafort was involved in any such collusion. More here http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/15/deripaska-dossier-fbi/

Rybka also claims to know things about "Trump + Russia" ... The FBI sent agents to Bangkok to interview Rybka (circa Mach 13, 2018)... but last report I saw, they were turned away without any "debriefing" opportunity... Via CNN March 13, 2018; "Anastasia Vashukevich (a.k.a. Nasty Rybka) and Alexander Kirillov sent a handwritten letter last month to the US Embassy in Bangkok asking for help in getting them released in exchange for information on alleged meddling in the US presidential election."

The FBI agents contacted Thailand's Immigration bureau last week to try to organize the meeting, the highly placed source in the department said. The request was refused by Thai officials because only legal representatives and family members of the detainees are permitted access to the detainees, added the source, who is not authorized to speak to media.

Asked about the FBI's attempt to meet the pair, a spokesperson for the US embassy in Bangkok referred CNN to a statement released last week.

"We are aware of media reports of this individual's arrest. She is not a US citizen, and we would refer you to Thai law enforcement for further questions," it said.

Rybka has made herself many powerful enemies in Russia. I do believe -- as she claims -- that she would be in serious harm's way if she gets deported back to Mother Russia. Putin *allegedly* (wink, nod)  has close connections to virtually all oligarchs in Russia, including Deripaska. Pray for Nastya as she may soon be prey.

14 minutes ago, idannyb said:

Nastya Rybka's charms may not help her much if she gets deported... she's in serious trouble. Not for her escapades here in Thailand, but for her willingness to trade "info" regarding Oleg Deripaska. She claims to have a dozen hours of recorded conversations involving Deripaska and his biz associates. As to the veracity of actually having these tape recordings??? There are video clips of her aboard Deripaska's yacht and she may know a few things.... but

Bob Mueller's Team might be interested in hearing Rybka’s Deripaska tapes (if they haven’t already), but as to whether this is useful evidence in any crimes Mueller is pursuing??? Mueller has indicted Paul Manafort (25 charges - fraud, banking, tax, ML, etc.) whom Deripaska once did business with and the FBI sent agents to meet with Deripaska (Sept 2016) when he was in New York... They asked Deripaska about and any connections Manafort might have in Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 US Presidential Election. Despite his passionate dislike for Manafort, Deripaska told the FBI that he did NOT believe Manafort was involved in any such collusion. More here http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/15/deripaska-dossier-fbi/

Rybka also claims to know things about "Trump + Russia" ... The FBI sent agents to Bangkok to interview Rybka (circa Mach 13, 2018)... but last report I saw, they were turned away without any "debriefing" opportunity... Via CNN March 13, 2018; "Anastasia Vashukevich (a.k.a. Nasty Rybka) and Alexander Kirillov sent a handwritten letter last month to the US Embassy in Bangkok asking for help in getting them released in exchange for information on alleged meddling in the US presidential election."

The FBI agents contacted Thailand's Immigration bureau last week to try to organize the meeting, the highly placed source in the department said. The request was refused by Thai officials because only legal representatives and family members of the detainees are permitted access to the detainees, added the source, who is not authorized to speak to media.

Asked about the FBI's attempt to meet the pair, a spokesperson for the US embassy in Bangkok referred CNN to a statement released last week.

"We are aware of media reports of this individual's arrest. She is not a US citizen, and we would refer you to Thai law enforcement for further questions," it said.

Rybka has made herself many powerful enemies in Russia. I do believe -- as she claims -- that she would be in serious harm's way if she gets deported back to Mother Russia. Putin *allegedly* (wink, nod)  has close connections to virtually all oligarchs in Russia, including Deripaska. Pray for Nastya as she may soon be prey.

Yeap - this is how things goes when you bipass the brains censorship filter and just keep talking - talking - talking.....about things far beyound your own understanding Miss Nastya talkative.....:passifier:

Archived