Jump to content
BANGKOK 22 February 2019 10:49
webfact

Back to jail : Pattaya "sex" teachers ordered held as they continue fight

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Once again, the Thai judicial system shows the massive gaps between good and bad justice. It may take these folks a year or more before the trial is heard and the judgments given. This is far longer than any subsequent prison sentence that the crimes they are charged with would receive. And at the end of it, guilty or not guilty, they are all going to be deported. Not quite sure how this is supposed to represent justice?

They can not possibly be not guilty , when over stayed, entered illegally and working without WP.

 

i am guessing Russian bunch as usual got “smart “ lawyers who promised them the stars.idiots should have pleaded guilty, 2000 baht fines and off they go back home.

 

now 1-3 years in jail, will be found guilty, pay thousands in legal fees and fines and achieve nothing.

 

i am only guessing but court would have offered 100000-150000 bail for each but I am guessing again, they either refused to pay or have no means to pay as police does not walk you to a bank to withdraw the money.

 

someone must come to pay for them and total is not a small amount 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a simple question.  Why plead not guilty.  This confuses me.  

 

There has to be something else going on.  The penalty for working w/o a WP is a bye-bye, overstay is well they have probably been in jail long enough. 

Illegal entry is deportation.

 

There really is no need for them not to plead gulty these are all small crimes that if they said sorry i was bad would get them the boot only.

 

I say again there is something else going on here that does not meet the eye.

 

Also why are Thai authorities holding them,  SIMPLE, RUSSIAN MOB?  I think it is probably clear that there is a connection to the Russian crime families in Pats

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BestB said:

They can not possibly be not guilty , when over stayed, entered illegally and working without WP.

 

i am guessing Russian bunch as usual got “smart “ lawyers who promised them the stars.idiots should have pleaded guilty, 2000 baht fines and off they go back home.

 

now 1-3 years in jail, will be found guilty, pay thousands in legal fees and fines and achieve nothing.

 

i am only guessing but court would have offered 100000-150000 bail for each but I am guessing again, they either refused to pay or have no means to pay as police does not walk you to a bank to withdraw the money.

 

someone must come to pay for them and total is not a small amount 

 

RE - someone must come to pay for them and total is not a small amount 

 

We can assume it will not be Oleg Deripaska....:whistling:

 

 

Edited by ttrd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Horace said:

I thought the law changed in April?  I couldn't make their training session because of a scheduling conflict? so I am not sure when they had the training session that got them arrested.

Anyway you seems to have been too late as from what I can see they seems to have been detained already in February....

 

https://www.newsweek.com/sex-training-course-coaches-arrested-thailand-lacking-work-permit-821876

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, colinneil said:

   I think there are quite a few TV members who would love to debrief her.?:shock1::cheesy:

Looks to me like she has no briefs on already...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BobBKK said:

 

Maybe but they are still working illegally was my point. I can see the WP point but jail???  that's total OTT and hypocrisy 

Working without WP is an offence, that will have the Consequence of Prison in almost all Countrys. From what Planet do you come!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

Working without WP is an offence, that will have the Consequence of Prison in almost all Countrys. From what Planet do you come!?

Hmmm, not too sure about that. Usually arrested and deported . Not held in jail awaiting trial but then most people caught working illegally have enough brain cells to admit it instead of denying it when caught red handed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is awesome.

Hope they are loving the Thai correctional system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

why open sex lesson schools and attend such classes in the first place ? ...with all those fine institutions in Pattaya or Bangkok,  employing highly talented, attractive and young, teachers, eager to give theoritical and practical crash courses on the topic !!...

By attending such classes you dont get robbed, no sexually transmitted diseases, no fuss about that sick buffalo need medicine -  what you get is a diploma and a job title out of the ordinary....:whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When meeting a girl in Pattaya I'm hoping that she will teach me some sex techniques and not the opposite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, scorecard said:

 

Perhaps there's more to this story.

 

It's already know that one lady tried to get some extra attention be claiming links to Russian politicians. 

 

 

Agreed. This is a favor to Russia. Keep this lot away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Just a simple question.  Why plead not guilty.  This confuses me.  

 

There has to be something else going on.  The penalty for working w/o a WP is a bye-bye, overstay is well they have probably been in jail long enough. 

Illegal entry is deportation.

 

There really is no need for them not to plead gulty these are all small crimes that if they said sorry i was bad would get them the boot only.

 

I say again there is something else going on here that does not meet the eye.

 

Also why are Thai authorities holding them,  SIMPLE, RUSSIAN MOB?  I think it is probably clear that there is a connection to the Russian crime families in Pats

 

Its not just about WP:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darcula said:

 

I'm guessing her debriefing over those oligarch connections is not yet finished.

 

7719-putin-i-de-trump-i-da-yakacak-5a967db9d8272.jpg.0d6eb86f3d143ed60c934a0607471b38.jpg

Nastya Rybka's charms may not help her much if she gets deported... she's in serious trouble. Not for her escapades here in Thailand, but for her willingness to trade "info" regarding Oleg Deripaska. She claims to have a dozen hours of recorded conversations involving Deripaska and his biz associates. As to the veracity of actually having these tape recordings??? There are video clips of her aboard Deripaska's yacht and she may know a few things.... but

 

Bob Mueller's Team might be interested in hearing Rybka’s Deripaska tapes (if they haven’t already), but as to whether this is useful evidence in any crimes Mueller is pursuing??? Mueller has indicted Paul Manafort (25 charges - fraud, banking, tax, ML, etc.) whom Deripaska once did business with and the FBI sent agents to meet with Deripaska (Sept 2016) when he was in New York... They asked Deripaska about and any connections Manafort might have in Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 US Presidential Election. Despite his passionate dislike for Manafort, Deripaska told the FBI that he did NOT believe Manafort was involved in any such collusion. More here http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/15/deripaska-dossier-fbi/

 

Rybka also claims to know things about "Trump + Russia" ... The FBI sent agents to Bangkok to interview Rybka (circa Mach 13, 2018)... but last report I saw, they were turned away without any "debriefing" opportunity... Via CNN March 13, 2018; "Anastasia Vashukevich (a.k.a. Nasty Rybka) and Alexander Kirillov sent a handwritten letter last month to the US Embassy in Bangkok asking for help in getting them released in exchange for information on alleged meddling in the US presidential election."

 

The FBI agents contacted Thailand's Immigration bureau last week to try to organize the meeting, the highly placed source in the department said. The request was refused by Thai officials because only legal representatives and family members of the detainees are permitted access to the detainees, added the source, who is not authorized to speak to media.

 

Asked about the FBI's attempt to meet the pair, a spokesperson for the US embassy in Bangkok referred CNN to a statement released last week.

"We are aware of media reports of this individual's arrest. She is not a US citizen, and we would refer you to Thai law enforcement for further questions," it said.

 

Rybka has made herself many powerful enemies in Russia. I do believe -- as she claims -- that she would be in serious harm's way if she gets deported back to Mother Russia. Putin *allegedly* (wink, nod)  has close connections to virtually all oligarchs in Russia, including Deripaska. Pray for Nastya as she may soon be prey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, idannyb said:

Nastya Rybka's charms may not help her much if she gets deported... she's in serious trouble. Not for her escapades here in Thailand, but for her willingness to trade "info" regarding Oleg Deripaska. She claims to have a dozen hours of recorded conversations involving Deripaska and his biz associates. As to the veracity of actually having these tape recordings??? There are video clips of her aboard Deripaska's yacht and she may know a few things.... but

 

Bob Mueller's Team might be interested in hearing Rybka’s Deripaska tapes (if they haven’t already), but as to whether this is useful evidence in any crimes Mueller is pursuing??? Mueller has indicted Paul Manafort (25 charges - fraud, banking, tax, ML, etc.) whom Deripaska once did business with and the FBI sent agents to meet with Deripaska (Sept 2016) when he was in New York... They asked Deripaska about and any connections Manafort might have in Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 US Presidential Election. Despite his passionate dislike for Manafort, Deripaska told the FBI that he did NOT believe Manafort was involved in any such collusion. More here http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/15/deripaska-dossier-fbi/

 

Rybka also claims to know things about "Trump + Russia" ... The FBI sent agents to Bangkok to interview Rybka (circa Mach 13, 2018)... but last report I saw, they were turned away without any "debriefing" opportunity... Via CNN March 13, 2018; "Anastasia Vashukevich (a.k.a. Nasty Rybka) and Alexander Kirillov sent a handwritten letter last month to the US Embassy in Bangkok asking for help in getting them released in exchange for information on alleged meddling in the US presidential election."

 

The FBI agents contacted Thailand's Immigration bureau last week to try to organize the meeting, the highly placed source in the department said. The request was refused by Thai officials because only legal representatives and family members of the detainees are permitted access to the detainees, added the source, who is not authorized to speak to media.

 

Asked about the FBI's attempt to meet the pair, a spokesperson for the US embassy in Bangkok referred CNN to a statement released last week.

"We are aware of media reports of this individual's arrest. She is not a US citizen, and we would refer you to Thai law enforcement for further questions," it said.

 

Rybka has made herself many powerful enemies in Russia. I do believe -- as she claims -- that she would be in serious harm's way if she gets deported back to Mother Russia. Putin *allegedly* (wink, nod)  has close connections to virtually all oligarchs in Russia, including Deripaska. Pray for Nastya as she may soon be prey.

Yeap - this is how things goes when you bipass the brains censorship filter and just keep talking - talking - talking.....about things far beyound your own understanding Miss Nastya talkative.....:passifier:

Edited by ttrd
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...