Drunk Ratchaburi Man Wakes Up Without Penis

webfact

Drunk Ratchaburi Man Wakes Up Without Penis

By Jintamas Saksornchai, Staff Reporter

15109045549_d2320cbc7e_k-696x522.jpg

Photo: David van der Mark / Flickr

RATCHABURI — It seemed like just another alcohol-soaked karaoke rager for a Ratchaburi mechanic, only this time he blacked out and woke to find his penis was no longer there.

The man, identified only as Suwit, woke up in the emergency room of a Ratchaburi hospital Sunday with serious injuries including a severed penis. Doctors were unable to reattach it because it was not delivered to the hospital with him. The penis was never found.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/07/23/drunk-ratchaburi-man-wakes-up-without-penis/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-07-23

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

strange photo with this story, did those ducks eat it? 

not really if uve been here any length of time. it's common practice for Thai ladies to say they will cut it off and feed it to the ducks.

Been here 15 years now and the wife did tell me when we first got married what happens to guys who screw around on their spouses. I slept with one eye open for the first three years lol, but we never discussed what happened to the offending appendage. Thanks for the heads up guys but I still will never eat duck again.

Archived