Drunk Ratchaburi Man Wakes Up Without Penis

webfact

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nong Khai Man said:

That is what "Wronged " Thai wives do Apparently........

With so many Thai men dickless, it could affect the country's fertility rate. Note to Thai men: deposit in a sperm bank before it's too late!

Just now, BigC said:

Why not post photos of missing penis and ask for reward ? Lol

Have you a photo of yours in case you lose it?

Maybe the police have a peno-fit machine to produce an image from memory - no exaggerating though now!

A previous Thai gf said, if I ever cheated on her, she would cut off my c*ck, chop it in pieces, fry in a pan and give to dogs. At least that's what I think she said. Now I'm wondering if she said "ducks". I said that if she ever tried, I would cut out her p*ssy and throw it away. And I also realised that the fact she had made the threat in the first place meant I had lost all interest in her. That level of insane jealousy is not a laughing matter. 

46 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Have you a photo of yours in case you lose it?

Maybe the police have a peno-fit machine to produce an image from memory - no exaggerating though now!

Yes I have written my name on mine with a return address if lost 

10 minutes ago, androokery said:

A previous Thai gf said, if I ever cheated on her, she would cut off my c*ck, chop it in pieces, fry in a pan and give to dogs. At least that's what I think she said. Now I'm wondering if she said "ducks". I said that if she ever tried, I would cut out her p*ssy and throw it away. And I also realised that the fact she had made the threat in the first place meant I had lost all interest in her. That level of insane jealousy is not a laughing matter. 

My wife told me, when we first got together, that she would chop it up and feed it to the ducks. No cooking involved as revenge is a dish best served cold.

Since then, she has brandished varius implements (last time, garden shears) and seriously told me that she will carry out her threat.

To press, my penis survives but it's only a matter of time.

It's just a Thai woman's way of showing you how much she loves you.

OK.  Two nurses comparing notes in the nurses station.  One said that the American in room 4 has the word swan tattooed in a most unusual place.  The other went to check and on her return (some little while later) said "He is Canadian and it is Sanskatchewan." 

2 hours ago, catman20 said:

not really if uve been here any length of time. it's common practice for Thai ladies to say they will cut it off and feed it to the ducks.

You're correct of course....regardless how long a person has been in Thailand.

1 hour ago, BigC said:

Why not post photos of missing penis and ask for reward ? Lol

Mabe it has been posted to an inactive post.   I know what I will look for first thing tomorrow morning , waking up with out my chap. Get a grip Phil ........................

" What you look for telac ? "

" I am sure it was there when I went to bed last night "

Archived