Drunk Ratchaburi Man Wakes Up Without Penis

webfact

6 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

Not strange....that's the way they term it ....Lady chops off penis and feeds it to the ducks.

Not strange at all. It’s conpletely normal to have your penis chopped off and fed to the ducks. Everyone knows that !

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai surgeons most adept at reattaching the male appendage, it would seem a very common occurrence here and more often than not the ducks are the preferred method of disposal, another quite brutal way is that the scorned woman will slice it off and put it in the blender ( middle class obviously) ??

How can you tell if a Thai woman really loves you? She packs your severed penis in ice and takes you to the emergency room. Otherwise, she feeds it to the ducks.

And ....

What did Jeffrey Dohmer say to Lorena Bobbitt? "Are you going to eat that"?

2 hours ago, zaphod reborn said:

The Thai tradition is that the wife severs the penis and throws it under the house, where ducks will eat it.

Now we know why there are so many katoy in Thailand. :cheesy:

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

He must have been really blotto to not feel his penis being cut off.

It sounds like he might have beaten unconscious before the amputation. It is an unusual and horrible story. Normally the penis is amputated from a drunk husband by a jealous wife in a fit of jealousy.  In this case the perpetrator seems to have been a man. Perhaps the victim had been having sexual relations with the perpetrator's girl friend or it was a gay triangle. Since there is never any follow up to news stories in Thailand, we will never find out.  

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

You're correct of course....regardless how long a person has been in Thailand.

it has everything to do how long you have been here cos CC thought the picture on the post with ducks was a strange picture. when you have lived here a while you would understand why there was a picture of the ducks. CC never got it .

3 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Been here 15 years now and the wife did tell me when we first got married what happens to guys who screw around on their spouses. I slept with one eye open for the first three years lol, but we never discussed what happened to the offending appendage. Thanks for the heads up guys but I still will never eat duck again.

Answer to your aversion for local ducks, buy imported...

3 hours ago, aehn said:

Never understood the need to make funny jokes about someone being dismembered

If it was a man who dismembered a female, would you feel the same need for a joke? 

Indeed, some people here have decided to ignore the fact that a crime has been committed (though I doubt the police would be too concerned).

6 hours ago, Lacessit said:

He must have been really blotto to not feel his penis being cut off.

It’s weird - I would agree - how much do you have to drink ? It’s a reasonably sensitive part of the body . 

Oh well never mind - a new career beckons. 

Archived